Ch.9- Spotted

You're Next My Love II

Haeun's POV:

"What?" I said in disbelief. "Are you...serious? Why?!"

"He sued the company while doing promotions in China, we've decided it was best if we let him go."

"You're just going to sit here like he didn't matter?! He's the LEADER of EXO-M!!"

"But it's his decision since we can't come to an agreement with anything."

My stomach turned circles. Did he really sue the company? Why would you do this....Why? Don't tell me...did he run away?

I raced out the door without thinking and ran outside. Kris was nowhere to be seen. My phone started to ring in my pocket and I answered knowing I couldn't ignore it.

"Where are you?" I heard Sungwoo's voice. "We're going to need to moniter the group practices so bring Kris back."

"He's gone," I spoke as panic filled my voice. "He disappeared!!!"

"What!?" Sungwoo exclaimed. "And you let him go by himself?!"

"He needed some time to think! But I don't where he could've gone! I'm trying to look for him right now!" I said as I started jogging around the SM building. How could a giant like you disappear so fast?!

"Wait, I'll look for him too," Sungwoo said through the phone. "I'll search the inside."

"Okay....good luck," I replied back before hanging up. "C'mon Kris...it's not good to run away from things like this..."

I searched high and low for this giant. One of my worst fears had come true. I immeditally dialed Kris's number and waited.

ring.....ring.....ring....

No answer. Again.

ring...ring...ring....ring...ring...

No answer. One more time.

Ring.....ring....ring....ring....ring....ring....ring...rin-

"Yobosaeyo?" Kris's deep voice resounded through the phone. "Haeun?"

"Where are you?" I asked him straightforwardly.

"Don't look for me," he sighed. "I want to be alone right now."

"No," I responded. "Where are you?"

"No where."

"I will call the police right now if you don't tell me where you are."

"What?! No, don't do that!"

"WHERE ARE YOU WU YI FAN."

"..."

"Kris."

"I'm at the park by your old house..."

"Stay there, if you leave, I WILL call the police." I hung up on him without even hearing him say okay. Kris was someone I deeply respected. Although we weren't super close, I still cherished him like I cherished everyone else. I was starting to get tired, but I knew I was almost there since I ran past my house. Memories that I didn't want to remember surfaced in my mind making me want to cry out, but I somehow managed to push everything out of the way and focus on finding Kris. The past didn't matter right now, all that mattered was Kris.

"I'm not losing anyone again," I muttered as my jogging slowed a bit as the park was in my sights. Even from afar, I could tell Kris was sitting there on the bench his head hung low and his body slouch over onto his knees.

"Kris!!" I yelled out with the little energy I had left. He immeditally looked up at me as I approached him. The moment I reached him, I pinched his ear and he ended up wincing.

"STUPID!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! ARE YOU INSANE?! DO YOU KNOW HOW TIRED AND WORRIED I AM RIGHT NOW!?" I scolded him while pinching his ear. "YOU NEED TO SNAP OUT OF IT!"

"Okay! OKay! Just calm down! Gosh," Kris pleaded as I released his ear that was now bright red with pain. My breathing was ragged and un-even, so I had to sit down in case I fainted or something. After a few moments of silence, Kris finally opened his mouth to say something.

"Why'd you come to find me?" he asked looking up at the clouds.

"Because I was worried naturally," I answered also looking upwards. "You don't just run away for no reason..."

"I guess your right...."

"Care to tell me why?"

"Is there really a need?"

"If you don't want me to hit you, then yes."

He chuckled a little to lighten up the mood.

"I sued the company..." he said casually after a deep sigh.

"I heard..." I replied nonchalently. Kris glanced at me with a raised eye brow.

"Then why bother asking if you knew already?"

"I just..wanted to hear it from your mouth...I didn't want to believe it was true..." 

"...."

"Can I ask why?"

"Because I didn't want to be contstrained anymore...I didn't have my human rights....I felt like...a puppet...like...I wasn't myself anymore...I didn't want to be indebted to SM anymore...I'm only human."

"What if this leaks to the media? What will you do?"

"Leave."

"Without telling the members why?"

"Yeah."

"B-"

"They know I'm right....but what they're living now is their dream....I'm not the person who can decide whether or not they want to give it up...don't worry about me...I'll be fine on my own...don't you think so?" he patted my head. "You'll be just fine without me here...there are 11 other people to take care of you."

When he said 11, my heart cringed. It wasn't 11. It was down to 10. 

"11? Are you sure?" I replied with a hushed voice. There was an awkward pause between us as if Kris couldn't understand what I had said until he started to curse himself.

"Oh gosh...oh no...I'm sorry Haeun...I...I really am..." Kris spoke quickly slurring his words together. His face showed how flustered and apologetic he was so I just moved the thought to the side.

"Ani...it's not your fault he left...I don't think we'll ever know why...." I said slightly frowning. "I'll never know why..."

"I'm sorry..." he murmured as he patted my back. "I didn't mean...I mean...I wasn't thinking..."

I shook my head not even bothering to reply anymore because I knew if I did, I would get too emotional over it. And I hadn't even said his name yet. We sat in silence for quite awhile just embracing the fresh air, but i knew it wouldn't last. I could hear various clicks coming from behind one of the bushes. So I was followed...

"I'll be right back okay?" I whispered. "I'm gonna go catch the bunny in the bush."

Kris laughed at me.

"Goodluck with that~"

Carefully, I pulled my hat down so my eyes wouldn't be seen and quickly made my way to the port-a-potty so it wouldn't look like I was going directly towards the bush that was behind us. The portable bathroom made it possible to see who was taking pictures of us and I froze to the spot as my eyes couldn't believe who I saw.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

"Y-Yoon Sohee?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Oh snappppp

Things just got real~xD

Haeun finally sees Sohee in action!!

What will she do next?!

Subscribe and Comment for more <3