Ch.6- Prince "Charming"

You're Next My Love II

Haeun's POV:

I eyed Sungwoo with slightly narrowed eyes. I wasn't sure if he was joking with me or not, but whatever his problem was, I hoped he kept it to himself.

"Alright, can we have D.O have the first shoot?" I heard the camera man call. "D.O-ssi~!"

"Neh!" I heard D.O's voice echo throughout the studio. "I'll be right there."

"I think that's your call," Sungwoo looked in the same direction as I did. "Your suppose to moniter D.O-ssi while he's doing his photoshoot...you're also suppose to give him HONEST feed back on how he did otherwise he won't rest until you tell the truth."

I stared at Sungwoo with amazement. It seemed like he knew what he was talking about at the least. D.O was the hardest to get close to out of the bunch. He was really timid and rather introverted unlike Baekhyun who always craved for attention and wanted people to hear him no matter how far they were.

"But I would figure you knew that," he whispered as he walked passed me with a smirk that I wanted to rip off. It had been less than 10 minutes and I already wanted to punch this guy in the face. Without saying anything more, I quietly walked over to watch Kyungsoo do his modeling.

It was yet another side of him I had never seen before. He looked so...professional. He wasn't the usual Kyungsoo that I knew, but someone completely different. Then suddenly I remembered something he told me once. He once said that he had changed completely because of the sasaeng fans. Supposedly they were so bad to the point where Kyungsoo couldn't handle it anymore and he suddenly just closed off everyone who wasn't an EXO member.

My eyes wouldn't drift away from Kyungsoo no matter how much I wanted to look away. It was interesting, but it seemed too short. Before I even realized it, his photoshoot was over and he was walking towards me with a rather depressing expression. Well not depressing, but he just seemed really tired.

"You did really well with the different angles of the camera and you weren't all that stiff. You seem like you're in good condition today D.O-ssi. Manager-nim, would you like to point out which one if your favorite one?" the cameraman suddenly asked me catching me off guard. 

"O-oh...uh...this one..." I pointed to a random picture hoping it was one that Kyungsoo actually liked.

tumblr_mxijd9xekl1ruzwsqo1_1280.jpg

"Is it...okay?" I asked nervously trying to not look Kyungsoo in the eyes. After a moments hesitation, he nodded with a sigh of relief.

"It's rare for somebody to pick a good picture so thank you," he bowed to me and smiled his heart smiled and that's what made me want to hug him. My arms lifted slightly, but someone from behind me held my wrist behind my back making me turn back to see Sungwoo.

"Good job D.O-ssi, can you grab Sehun-ssi now? Thanks," Sungwoo smiled "happily" as Kyungsoo nodded and left to the dressing room to find Sehun. 

"You almost blew your cover already," Sungwoo suddenly whispered in my ear surprising me. I shot laser beams at him with my eyes and he just did that devilishly pretty grin. I could already tell he knew he was pretty. Whether he was plastic or not, I didn't care. His personality was pissing me off. Maybe he'll lighten up after awhile...

"I can take care of myself," I mumbled as I yanked my wrist from him and walked away to somewhere else in the room. When I turned back to look at Sungwoo, he was talking to the camera man. My stomach turned as I heard him laugh an angel like laugh, but then I almost slapped myself. What was I thinking having these kinds of thoughts about him?! I've only just met him. I could only sigh as I felt someone brush my shoulder as he walked by. That's when I realized it was Sehun. He turned back to look at me and bowed before quickly running off to the set he was ordered to be by.

I quickly speed walked over to the side of the photoshoot to moniter him. Sehun was quite the model. He was tall, pale, and he was handsome. Not to mention being young. He's a bit blunt at times, but you learn to love it. We didn't talk often, but I remembered the time he came into my room because he wanted me to come out and act like usual. He doesn't usualy show affection or emotion to anyone so in a way, he was very slightly similar to Kyungsoo. 

Again, my eyes were focused on him intently, but he suddenly turned his head my direction making me freeze in place not wanting to move. His eyes were staring right at me so I wasn't sure of what to do. Think Haeun...think!.....don't blow your cover...don't blow it... I meronged him and his eyes filled with confusion as a smile widened on his face suddenly.

"What happened? You were doing so well Sehun-ssi," the camera man said with disappointment in his voice. Sehun finally let the laughter out and giggled a little. No way...did...that work?....he didn't recognize me right?

"I'm sorry...I just...needed to laugh a little," Sehun bowed to them apologetically then looked at me with humor filled in his eyes. 

"Good job," Sungwoo murured behind me making me flinch as I realized how close his chest was to my back.

"I-i'm sorry, but could you please step back?" I asked as polietly as i could make my voice. "I'm a bit claustropobic."

All he did was laugh at me and stepped to my right side. 

I really couldn't read this dude. Maybe I needed more time so I could get to know him fully, but that was a long way. I had a while until my "contract" was over so I guess there was time. But during that time, I'll be known as Haeyeon and not Haeun. 

Like Kyungsoo's, Sehun's photoshoot ended quickly too, but instead of asking me what he thought, he asked Sungwoo. 

"All of them are really well done," Sungwoo began. Sehun muttered a quiet thank you that i could only catch. "But I think this one is the best for you. You can see everything you want to see in his eyes."

"Wow, good choice Sungwoo-ah," the camera man nodded in approval. Sungwoo turned around to face me and smiled again. I cannot wait to wipe that smiled clean off of his face.

"Okay, we need Junmyeon next please!" the camera man directed as he walked back to his camera stand. Just when I was about to look around, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Okay, I know you picked better tha--OH...." I stopped mid-sentence since I realized it wasn't Sungwoo but Sehun. Crap!

"Er...I'm sorry for not appropiately introducing myself," he bowed 90 degrees to me and to be completely honest, it felt weird having someone the same age as me bow so formally.

"I'm Oh Sehun from EXO-K, I'm also the maknae," he explained thoroughly and kindly. "You said in the car that this was your first day correct?"

I nodded and kept my head low.

"You don't have to be afraid of us...we won't bite...at least I won't. Also thank you for the little laugh you gave me....you kind of remind me of someone else...well actually...you look a bit-"

"Haeyeon~" Sungwoo pulled my arm and away from Sehun who was speechless. "Wanna grab some coffee in the staff room with me? Yeah? Okay~! Let's go~ Mian Sehun-ssi, I'll be taking her for a bit!"

I couldn't even struggle before I was dragged into the staff room unwillingly. 

"What's your problem?!" I yanked my arm away from him slightly annoyed and slightly angry. 

"It's your problem, but I'm assigned to help you so I am..." Sungwoo mumbled as he poured two cups of coffee. "Did you not see the look in his eyes? He was confused."

"So?"

"So, if he had stared at you any longer, you would've been figured out. It's your first day. Are you really going to blow it?"

"..."

"Haeun, ani...Haeyeon, you have to be careful. That "disguise" of yours isn't going to last long. If Luhan saw you, he would recognize you right away. I know him well enough to know that at the least. Although we've just met, I can promise you that I am not your enemy so trust me okay?"

".."

"Becareful when you're alone with them....I know Suho knows who you are, but the other members don't. I don't want you to blow it for yourself. You can rely on me. Whenever you need me, just call. I have your number, so you'll actually have to wait for me to call you."

All I could do was stare at him waiting for him to say more so I could be convinced.

"What?" he smiled. "Did you fall for me? I told you that was a no no~" 

I scoffed. "Who're you kidding?"

"I'm kidding," he ruffled my hair playfully.

He handed me the cup of coffee and then stared at me intently without saying anything else. I stared back with confusion. Could I really trust him? If he was who he said he was, then it would be okay right? Could this wolf in disguise actually help me?  Wouldn't it be okay if I just gave him a chance?......

I grabbed the cup with both hands and before Sungwoo left, he told me to come back out in a few minutes so people don't misunderstand. I slumped into one of the brown chairs by the small table and ended up spilling coffee on my wrist.

"Ack!" I bit my bottom lip hard as the hot coffee seared itself into my skin. 

I got up to grab some tissue, but then suddenly the door opened and in came Baekhyun. I immeditally turned to face the wall and held my wrist in pain. Why did you come in right now?! ugh!

"Annyeonghaseyo~" he greeted polietly. "Don't mind me, I'm just getting some water."

"N-neh..." I responded as normally as I could.

"Are....you okay?" he suddenly asked me shaking my heart with his mellow voice. "You seem hurt?"

"A-aniyo...I mean...Ani...I'm okay..." I said awkwardly still facing the wall. Stupid stupid!

"Hmm...why are you staring at the wall? Is there something interesting there?" I heard his footsteps suddenly get closer and closer to me. "Or maybe...you can see ghosts?"

"Huh?" I looked a him with a puzzled face and he laughed. 

"You finally looked at me," he smiled at me, his eyes sparkling with humour. My heart rate rocketed at the sight of his awkward square smile and I ended up looking away because I could feel my cheeks burn. Almost as hot as the burn on my wrist.

"You should put some ice on it, it won't hurt as much," he walked passed me. "Have a good day~"

"N-Neh...thank you.." I responded back with a 90 degree bow. When I was sure he was gone, I immeditally grabbed paper towels and ran them under ice cold water. Once I knew it was soaked, I placed it on my wrist to cool the burn and sighed in relief. The pain slowly faded away as I let the coldness seep in, but then I thought about it. How did he know I burned myself? Did he...hear Sungwoo and I's conversation?

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N;

Another update~ Yay~!

How is everyone doing today ^^

School is coming way too fast T^T

I start school September 3rd :/

Subscribe and Comment for more <3