Ch.10- Reality

You're Next My Love II

Haeun's POV:

"Y-Yoon Sohee," I murmured under my breath as I watched her pause from taking photos and look at her camera screen. She was mouthing some words like she was talking to someone, but I didn't see a phone anywhere. I was starting to feel rather agitated just looking at her. I didn't know why she was taking pictures, but if she leaked anything to the media, I wasn't going to be happy. Not one bit.

"YOON SOHEE," I yelled her name. She was startled so bad to the point where she dropped her camera with a loud cracking noise as she looked at me with a panicked expression.

"Don't you DARE touch that camera," I almost yelled again. "If you do, your life as an actress is well over."

"Ha-I mean Haeyeon, what's going on?!" Kris came rushing over to me. "I heard you yell Yoon So- oh?"

"O-oppa," Sohee stuttered as she clumsily stood up straight her knees wobbling from fear. "Mi-mian...jeongmal mianhae..."

"You...why are you here?" Kris stared at Sohee in shock. "Is that...your camera??"

"I s-swear its not what it looks like.." Sohee raised her hands in the air immeditally. "I-I didn't mean to."

"I don't trust you," I muttered as I walked over to grab the camera, but she quickly tried to grab it from me, yet I still held onto it firmly. "Let go Sohee-ssi."

"P-Pl-Please, no, I need this, my whole life is depending on this," Sohee pleaded trying to make me release the camera, but I wasn't buying it. I didn't want EXO to suffer anymore. They were just getting back on track and I didn't need another distraction.

"I'm sorry, but if you release these, I can sue you for false information and invasion of privacy," I told her strictly. "I am a manager of EXO, I have every right to accuse you of this and we also have Kris as a witness."

Sohee just stared at me with her big frightened eyes. Sweat trickled down her forehead and she just looked absolutely scared.

"Give me the camera and nothing bad will happen," I slowly pulled the camera towards me. "I'll make sure of it Sohee-ssi."

"Wait," Kris stopped me. "I want to ask her something."

Both Sohee and I waited for Kris to say what he was going to say with thumping heartbeats.

"Who were you taking pictures for? I know you aren't that type of person Sohee," Kris spoke with a seriousness in his eyes that actually made me feel a bit scared.

"N-no one," she replied looking away. "It's..it's for myself..."

"Why would you do this to me?" Kris's eyes narrowed. She didn't answer and just pushed the camera towards me.

"You promised I wouldn't get hurt, you MUST keep it," she pleaded to me. "Please..."

I held the camera in my hands feeling guilty and horrible, but it was now my job to protect EXO at all cost so there was no time for me to feel pity.  it up Haeun....you don't want them hurt right?

I hung the camera around my neck and then looked back at Sohee who was wiping away tears that were spilling down her face.

"We'll...see you back at the company then Sohee-ssi," I spoke quietly before grabbing Kris's arm to leave. I didn't bother looking back because I just feel her giving me a death gaze. Thousands of unanswered questions were filling my head. Why would Sohee do that? How many pictures does she have? Does she....possibly...know where...no...she probably doesn't...don't get ahead of yourself Haeun...

 

Sohee's POV:

"Dammit! Goddammit!" I cursed and yelled. I ruffled my hair in frustration and kicked a few twigs. "She took it. She took it. I'm screwed unnie. I was caught!"

"Stupid," Miho's voice sounded through my ear. "You're life depended on it."

"Just...just give me some time...please," I begged biting my thumbnail. "I just need time..."

"I gave you enough time Sohee...and now that you've been found out, there's no need for you anymore."

My heart was thumping wildly in my chest from the fear of what Miho was going to do.

"Good-"

"WAIT!" I screamed as tears rimmed my eyes again. "I-I can ge-get the camera back...at..at least the memory card..."

"And how will you do that my little black sheep?"

"I...I don't know..but I will...so...so give me a chance...please..."

"I don't know...you've failed me twice already and you know the more times you fail, the more I get to torture you. I was the one who gave you this fame. I was the one who made you known. I was the one who got you that role in Wolf."

"I know...I know....so jus-"

"But there really is no need for you, I have other connections, BETTER ones who will help me."

"W-wait! Please!"

"Goodbye Yoon So Hee," Miho laughed creepily before the bluetooth went into a buzzing mode. A tear spilled from my eye as I realized this was really the end. Two musculer men stepped out from behind one of the houses and walked over to me briskly. I knew what was coming next. One grabbed my both of my arms and held them behind my back while the other stood in front of me telling me to kneel. My head hung low as I did as I was told. Life was over. The real game was starting. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Haeun's POV:

*the next day-morning*

Yesterday when we got to the building, Kris and I went our seperate ways and Sungwoo was furious at me. He gave me an earful as to how irresponsible I was and that I should've been a better manager, but then he forgave me since it was only my first day. Ahri was really worried that I had gotten lost or something but in the end she said it was okay as long as I was careful next time. I did hide the camera from everyone else because I didn't want anyone to see the pictures and get the wrong idea. 

Today Sungwoo said he was taking the boys somewhere far so i wasn't needed. Ahri was also at a SHINee schedule so that meant I was at home all by myself. Which gave me the perfect opportunity to look at the photos. I grabbed the camera from inside my closet and sat on my bed hesitating to turn it on. Please let there still be battery...

Just when I was about to turn on the camera, my phone rang. 

"Yobosaeyo?" I answered feeling slightly annoyed. "Ahri?"

"TURN ON THE NEWS!" she spoke quickly and quietly. "HURRY!"

"E-eh? Oh-okay," I scrambled to the living room as fast as I could and turned to the news channel quickly as she had told me to do. I dropped the phone on the ground once I read the title of the head line.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Actress Yoo So Hee found dead at Han Soo Park."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Well things just got a bit...crazy @_@

LOL

How's the story so far??

Is it boring? 

Is it un-interesting now?

I dunno T^T I keep losing subscribers Dx

Well...whatever the case, please continue to read this T^T

Subscribe and Comment for more <3