Ch.18- The Unforgiven Sins

You're Next My Love II

Sungwoo's POV:

"HAEUN!" I yelled as a guns hot zoomed past my head and hit Kai in the shoulder dropping Haeun lifelessly onto the ground. Everything was happening too suddenly. How could a typical day turn into a nightmare so fast? 

Before I could even answer myself, I ran over to Haeun who lay on the floor unconcious. 

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Kai yelled as he held his bleeding shoulder. His eyes showed jealousy and obsession as squirmed on the floor like a worm in agony. I ignored him and checked for Haeun's pulse on her neck. My father was a doctor and my mother was a professor at a university, but I lost both of them when I was graduating. Luckily before they passed, they had passed me down some of their knowledge and their skills.

I could still feel a small pulse, but it was very faint.

"Please! Someone help me carry her!" I called out to the nearest policeman. The whole bathroom was filled with at least 3 other policemen and outside was probably filled with more. A policeman hurriedly came over and helped me lift Haeun onto a stretcher. I couldn't help them roll her anywhere because I went to go help Kris pick up Chen and put him on another stretcher. When I looked at Kris, he was breathless and pale. Like Sehun pale and we all know how pale that is.

"Kris...you should go to the hospital...I'll set up another airplane flight for you," I whispered to him as Chen groaned with pain once the policemen rolled him away. From far away, we could hear Kai struggling to get away from everyone with his yelling and screaming. It was hard to ignore, but I needed to take care of my idols first. Even though Kai would've been under my care anyway if he hadn't gone insane.

"I'll take the airplane ticket....but the medical care I don't need....I only came back to check on Haeun, nothing else......" Kris muttered under his breath as he inhaled deeply and exhanled. "Thank you for what you've done for us."

I smirked a little with honor and pride as I patted his back.

"I will support you in whatever you do," I assured him. "And you know Haeun will too."

Kris nodded at me with wet eyes and took out his hand.

"Really...thank you..." He smiled at me. I took his hand and we shook. 

"It was a pleasure working with you," I replied. "I'll get that plane set up and notify the othe rmanagers and everything. I've got everything under control. Than after that, I'm guessing you'll be doing whatever on your own right?"

"I'll try....I don't know how the members will react but I don't want to be a puppet anymore...I'm only human aren't I?" Kris sighed. "Will I have to go to court?"

"Like I said, leave everything to me," I tried my best to sound convincing. I knew for a fact that SM would keep the details out and would do anything to keep this on a down low, but I didn't know how much I could do alone since I, too, was a part of this quarrel, but that wasn't all that was important. I needed to check on Haeun and her condition.

"You can go and wait or something...I'm going to the hospital to check on Haeun," I said giving Kris one last pat on the back. 

"Get yourself checked up too," Kris chuckled. "You look no better than me."

I knew I didn't look good, but I was still decent enough to go out in public. 

.

.

.

*At the Hospital*

Haeun's POV:

"H...."

"HA....!!"

"...eun!"

Who's that?

My eyes slowly opened at the sound of my name, but it took some time for them to adjust to the brightness of the room.

"You're...alive," I heard Sungwoo say, his voice shaking. 

"Sung...woo..-ssi..." I managed to speak in a raspy voice. It actually REALLY hurt to speak. It was like I could still feel Jongin's arms wrapped around my neck and it was tightening everytime I tried to say something.

"YOU PABO!" I heard another worried voice yell on my left. "DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"

Baek...hyun...

"Do you know how worried I was?! I thought you were never going to wake up...I thought you had broken your neck or something...I thought...I thought I was going to lose you again....why are you always giving me all this grief?....Please....just....."

"Ba..baek..." I croaked as my eyes watered watching his glossy eyes stare at me. "M..mian..."

A sense of warmth flooded my heart knowing there were people who still cared about me and loved me, but I couldn't help but wonder how long I had been in the hospital. The last thing I remember was fainting inside the bathroom in Jongin's arms.

"You've been in a colma for a week..." Sungwoo said as if reading my mind. I locked eyes with him and I could feel his reassurence and calmness putting me at ease. "Everything was taken care of, so don't worry."

"B-but...." I tried to speak, but I felt like my voice would break completely so I shut up.

"Stop, she needs to rest," Baekhyun glared at Sungwoo. "Can you please go check on Jongdae? He WAS shot."

Sungwoo looked at Baekhyun in awe and smirked. 

"If I dont?" Sungwoo inched closer to me. I could feel his breathing close to my ear, making me want to smack him away, but I couldn't obviously. I glanced at Baekhyun who was red. 

"YAH!" He frowned and his eyebrows furrowed. 

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" Sungwoo laughed at Baekhyun's flustered expression. That expression was suppose to be my own, but I guess I had grown used to Sungwoo's closeness at unexpected times. 

"I'll go check on Jongdae, you two can talk things out," Sungwoo winked at me before leaving the room. There was a moment of silence until Baekhyun slumped into a chair near me and sighed.

"I seriously can't help but wonder if he likes you," Baekhyun exhaled as if it had been a long day. "You know...I was really scared."

I couldn't reply and could only think about how worried he'd been.

"When Sungwoo told me there had been a shooting incident, I got really scared....I had horrible thoughts of you being shot and killed....maybe even if that were the case....and then he mentioned Jongin being involved and being reponsible for hurting you....I couldn't bring myself to forgive him anymore...after everything that happened, I just can't...." Baekhyun's voice seemed strained and coarse as he talked about how worried and concerned he was for me and with every word he said, I could feel my heart break wanting to assure him that i was okay.

"Please...just don't disappear again...I really don't know what'd I'd do," he suddenly leaned in closer to me, our noses touching. A stray tear fell down my cheek as I apologized to him silently in my head. I had so much to think about and so much to worry about. Like what happened to Jongin? Did he go to jail? Is he over me now? What about Kris? Did he leave EXO yet? And Luhan....did he find out that I wasn't in China? What about my identity? Is this little cherade of playing pretend finally over? 

.

.

.

.

..

.

.~~~~

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

HAI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

OMG IT"S BEEN FOREVER!!!!!!!

I miss you guys TT^TT

I was literally grounded for the last 3 months.

Gosh. I thought I was going to die ;-;

Finals are coming up so I thought I'd do a little chapter for you guys with the time I have using the laptop lol.

Love you <3

Thanks for the new subbies! 

I apologize for being on such hiatus :C

Thanks for still being here though!