Ch.20- Forgive & Forget Part II

You're Next My Love II

Haeun's POV:

I stepped out into the hallway and looked at Baekhyun with my watery eyes. Without saying anything, he hugged me tightly as I buried my face into his shirt. It was a comforting smell and texture that I was familiar with. Quietly, I let out all of my tears remembering the propsal I had made with the CEO.

*FLASHBACK*

"I....will move to Canada," I spoke boldly with my knees shaking. In my heart, i didn't know how this would turn out, but I needed to try. I needed to do this for the sake of everyones happiness even if it included giving up my own. "I will move to Canada.... and stay away from the EXO members including my brother...I'll officially change my name so if they try to find me, they won't be able to.....but....in return, you have to make sure that EXO will stay as EXO....don't over work them...don't push them so hard....don't kill their bodies....I will break off every tie with them possible.....and if they come back to me, you cannot say a word because I tried....they say if you love it, let it go....if it comes back, it's yours forever.....I'll need your help getting a flight and helping me to the airport.....but I won't need any money for over there....don't tell the boys any of this......when the time is right, I will tell them myself."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Did you want to say anything to him Kyungsoo.." I heard Luhan ask Kyungsoo in a weary voice. "Now is your chance unless you want to wait..."

When I finally got the courage to face them, I wiped the remaining tears with Baekhyun's arms still around my shoulders trying to support me. 

"How'd it go..?" he whispered quietly giving my shoulders a rub. "We can talk about it later if you want."

I looked at him hoping my eyes weren't as red and replied in a less shaky voice,"Later...I need...to recollect my thoughts..."

"Arasseo," he looked at me with a sad smile and dropped his arms from my shoulders. When I turned around to look at Kyungsoo, he seemed conflicted. I mean his bestfriend as in a rehab hospital and had tried to kill his ex-girlfriend out of lust, but what did he want to do?

"I...will go talk to him now.." Kyungsoo spoke after a moment of silence between all of us. "If I don't do it now, I'll never have the courage to do it at all...wish me luck..."

I patted his back and gave him an encouraging smile before he walked in and shut the door behind him without hesitation. I was worried naturally. Kyungsoo could lose his temper and actually start yelling at any minute or he could break himself emotionally. Despite how tough he may seem, he isn't all that tough on the inside. Little insults will hurt his pride and harsh judgement will detriorate his will. I know this boy just as much as he knows me.

 

Kyungsoo's POV:

Once I closed the door, my eyes immeditally met Jongin's. He didn't seem surprised or confused. He just stared at me like I was some stranger who he had never met before. 

"What do you want..." Jongin sighed in a quiet voice. "I have no energy to argue with you Kyungsoo-ah."

I didn't say anything and just continued to stare at him as the questions I wanted to say flowed into my mind. 

Why did you do this to her?

Don't you love her?

Why didn't you come to us for help?

Who helped you?

How could you stoop so low?

How much do you think you hurt her?

When did this start?

Was it really worth losing all of this?

"Why..." was all I managed to say in a quick breath. "Why Jongin?"

Jongin stared at me unsure of how to answer. I wasn't angry. Not even worried. I knew he could take care of himself, but to think this was a secret so big that he'd keep it from even me hurt. Someone who's been with him for almost all his life isn't even trust worthy to him. Is that it?

"Why would you hurt her?" my voice almost cracked as my fist tightened by my side at my undecsiveness. He hesitated for awhile before talking.

"I didn't mean to...I lost sight of what really matters....I lost who I was...." he replied in a coarse voice as if it hurt to talk. "I hurt her without ever intending to....I was....brainwashed into thinking I was the right one for Haeun no matter what...I forgot that she cherished everyone of us...I forgot what love really was...until she came in earlier and smiled at me...."

"Is that the truth? Or are you lying again?" I replied back more harshly than I should have. Great. I was putting up the tough act again. 

"It's the truth," he replied in an instant. I stared back at him with nothing else to say and turned around towards the door again to say my final words so I wouldn't waver.

"After your recovered, the members won't accept you easily.....Kris-hyung left.....but the others...aside from Luhan-hyung and Baekhyun, no one is going to welcome you back with open arms...you've lost everyone's trust.....and when you meet CEO Kim, you're going to be in for a hell of a ride....and no one is going to come and save you......but.....because I'm stupid enough to trust you again, I will. I will be your support. So will Luhan-hyung and Baekhyun. And Haeun. We will be your support....so..get better soon." I quickly left after finishing my last sentence. I didn't know if he believed me, cause I sure as hell didn't believe myself, but if he did, I hope he knew I was being serious.

 

Haeun's POV:

Kyungsoo came out of the room relatively fast unlike me who came out 45 minutes later. He was sweating on the sides of his side burns and I immeditally welcomed him back with a hug. He was shaking. 

"I did it Haeun..." he whispered in a shaking voice. "He knows we're here to support.....and he knows his consequences that await him..." 

"You did well Kyungsoo-ah..." I squeezed him tighter. "Good job."

 

*Few Hours Later*

 

We had gone back to my dorm room because I was "tired" when in reality I needed to pack since I was leaving in 2 days.

"Are you guys coming in?" I asked Luhan while approaching my door with the keys. 

"Did you...guys want to?" Luhan asked both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun who shrugged as if it didn't matter then Luhan just nodded at me with his brotherly smile. I grabbed the door knob and put my key in to open it, but I realized the door was already unlocked. Huh?? I'm pretty sure I locked the door...

When I opened the door, my jaw dropped. 

Everything was a mess. The couches were inside out and sprawled all over the living room and some of the books were thrown on the floor with missing pages and pages everywhere. Fear clutched my heart as I tried to walk in, but Luhan took the lead instead forcing me to go between him and Baekhyun who were stiffened with anxiety. All of us walked in quietly and slowly to be safe and once we realized the person who had done this was gone, we relaxed.

I quickly checked my room and realization suddenly hit me. The camera. (A/N: If you don't remember what the camera was for, you can read Ch.9 and Ch.10 ^^)

"The...the camera is gone," I said realizing what had just happened. "S-someone came back for the camera...whoever...came to get it back...knew I had it....b..but...who?"

Doubt suddenly filled my heart as my brain tried to force it's opinion in my head. S...Sung..woo?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Uh oh. 

Wut just happened.

xD

Subscribe and comment for more <3 ^^~