Ch.5- Professional

You're Next My Love II

Haeun's POV:

(Few hours later)

I finished unpacking all of my things inside my bags and suit cases in just a few hours. Apparently the CEO ordered the stylists to buy me some new clothes too so I could pull off being Haeyeon. They weren't things I would usually wear, but it's not like I couldn't refuse it. Free clothes were free clothes. Ahri left to go fix a schedule for F(x) and SHINee since the SM Town Concert was coming up soon and even though I haven't actually met the rest of the SM Family, I have a feeling I'll meet them eventually. 

Before I realized how much time had passed, it was about time for me to go and grab the EXO-K members to go and do their photoshoot. I threw on some clothes from what the stylists prepared and hoped they wouldn't notice who I was. No matter how much I changed, even I couldn't fool myself. Changing my hair style and color didn't do much. And these grey contacts weren't much help either.

 

tumblr_mn96dhRYKc1s6e6p6o1_500.png

I walked out and quietly shut and locked the door. I also put on the glasses that the CEO gave me and walked down the hall to fetch the boys. My heart was thumping wildly in my chest as I approached to knock the door, but I hesitated. Billions of worries and concerns filled my head, but I needed to get these boys to the schedule or else my cover was bound to be blown. Or worse. Finally I gathered up my courage and knocked on the door quietly.

After a few seconds, the door opened with a quiet squeak and when I looked, standing in front of me was Junmyeon.

"Is it time to leave?" he asked me ruffling his hair. 

"U-uh yeah...the car is waiting for you downstairs..." I replied with a shaking voice. 

"Alright, thanks, guys! Let's go!" he suddenly yelled behind him and then smiled at me before bowing and closing the door. My throat untightened and I felt like I could breathe again. Did he recognize me?.....it didn't seem like it...maybe he's acting?....

Before the boys came out, I ran downstairs and saw the black van waiting in front of the glass doors. I didn't know if I was suppose to ride in the car or not, so I waited for the boys to come down the elevator. I was anxious for some odd reason as I waited for them. I was afraid. Afraid of being discovered that I was Haeun. I was confused. Confused of who I was suppose to be and where I was meant to be. I was sad. Sad that I had to be careful of what I said and what I did. But most of all, I was heart-broken. I could never have the same relationship with Baekhyun ever again and not to mention trying to fix the brother-sister relationship between Luhan and I.

"Excuse me?" I felt someone tap my shoulder lightly. I turned around slightly shocked and saw another one of the staff members holding a clipboard and ipad.

"Youngmin-hyung told me to give you these, it's suppose to help you keep track of the schedules, I wish you luck and hope to work with you soon," he smiled at me awkwardly as I took the clipboard and ipad from him. I watched him walk away from me and then looked at the clipboard and ipad in confusion, but later shook my head to shake off the pressure. I need to focus...I need to be professional...or at least try to act...

DING!

I looked to my left and saw the boys filing out of the elevator one by one. When they walked by me, they all avoided my eyes as they bowed and continued to walk past me like I was nothing but air to them. Disappointment and saddness shook my heart as I realized how difficult this was going to be.

I quickly followed after them, but froze when I realized how many fans were screaming the boys' names. 

"D.O-OPPA!!"

"BAEKHYUNNIE-OPPA!!"

"SEHUN-AH, NOONA LOVES YOU!"

"SUHO-OPPA SARANGHAE!"

"CHANYEOL-HYUNG! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!"

"KYAAAAA!"

"OPPPAAAAAAA~!"

I swear I could've gone deaf. I never realized how much the boys had to go through until now. The boys were getting into two different vans so I went with Junmyeon and Sehun as the other three went in the other van. I sat in the passenger seat and noticed that the manager was looking at me with a questioning look.

"Hello, I'm part of the new staff...Park Haeu- Haeyeon....er...today is my first day so please help me out..."

"Oh annyeonghaseyo," Junmyeon said quietly from behind me.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Sehun followed right after.

I did my best to hide my eyes by pulling my hat down and fixing my glasses. No one seemed to suspect anything the whole ride there and to be honest, the complete silence killed me. I had never seen this side of Junmyeon or Sehun so it was hard to endure. I wanted to ask them if they could recognize me, but they both seemed like they were engulfed in their own thoughts and I bit my tongue since I knew it wasn't a good idea anyway.

I looked to the front as we pulled up in front of a discrete photoshoot location. It was just a large white building with windows here and there and one black door. This is...quite interesting...

I stepped out of the van along with the other manager plus Junmyeon and Sehun. The other van pulled up next to our car as we started walking to the entrance of the plain looking building. I let Junmyeon and Sehun walk in first while their manager ushered me to go in before he did. I didn't argue and went in taking a good look at my surroundings. It was my first time in a photo studio, so it was all unfamiliar to me. The walls were white, but there were spots of the room with different concept walls. There were also many big umbrella looking things which I guessed was for lighting problems. In the center of the room was a big table with many different sized camera lens and the camera was sitting on a tall stand with a latter near by it. 

"Okay, get into the dressing room and get ready, the others will join you soon," their manager said behind me as my eyes continued to wander. "And you Haeyeon-ssi, you can go meet your partner, he should be around here somewhere."

"Oh...o-okay...thank you.." I bowed to him before he left me alone to look for my partner. I started to walk around aimlessly, curiously looking at tall the different concepts that were there. I was unsure of what concept the exo members were doing, but I don't think it'd matter because I was sure they would pull off anything. Then suddenly the ipad started to vibrate and the screen lit up with a pop up that said,"Boys start getting ready for photoshoot, photoshoot should end approximately at 10:45 p.m."

10:45?? isn't that too late?? Will it really take that long?

I closed the pop up and looked at the time and it was 8. 

2 hours to do a concept photoshoot?....I guess...that's okay?? 

"You look lost," I heard a male voice from my right side speak. I turned my head to look in the direction of the voice and saw a rather good-looking guy sitting down at one of the concept walls. 

tumblr_mhxamf9Mqv1r0yfa8o1_500.png

Unknowingly, I couldn't find the words to speak. He was stunningly gorgeous that it caught me off guard.

"I'm sorry for talking out of the blue, but I couldn't just sit here and keep watching you trying to figure out what the ipad was saying," he chuckled as he stood up slowly while trying to straighten his clothes. "Also, isn't it a bit rude to wear your sungglasses inside?"

I quickly fumbled with my sungglasses while taking them off and hung them on my shirt. I felt clumsy and vulnerable with this guy around and then had a quick thought. Is...he my partner?....he couldn't possibly be....he's way too....he could be a model...is he a model?

"You're staring you know?" he walked closer to me as I blushed immensly. 

"I-I'm sorry...." I bowed quickly before he could come any closer trying to calm myself down. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I didn't like this fluttering feeling. I was not suppose to be feeling this, especially on my first day of the job. "I'm Park Hae Yeon....pleased to meet you...are you...perhaps-"

"I'm Ahn Sung Woo, I'll be guiding you in this little..."cherade" of yours," he winked. His face and the tone of his voice didn't match at all. "Take care of me."

Shivers went down my spine as he came behind me and looked over my shoulder at the ipad.

"This photoshoot shouldn't take long, don't worry too much about it," he said his voice echoing in my ear like a bell. He suddenly stepped away and walked back in front of me with a smirk. 

"I should warn you too," he suddenly began to say. "Don't fall for me okay?"

Excuse me?

Anger boiled up inside me as I started to realize just how ignorant and cocky this guy was. He was beautiful, I'll give him that, but his attitude clashed with it. Somehow he was slightly, SLIGHTLY similar to Chanyeol's real personality, but even more so cocky. Just what type of relationship will I have with this type of guy?

.

.

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N:

Ey~ 

Summer's getting close to the end :/

KCON is this weekend ^^ but I dont think I'll be going TT^TT

Instead of KCON, I'll be auditioning for SBS Kpopstar :DD

Hopefully I make it in >_<

Look out for me xDD

Subscribe and Comment for more <3