Ch.8- Too Easy

You're Next My Love II

Kai's POV:

My hands clenched into fists as I watched Baekhyun and Haeun embrace in a hug. Jealousy and envy yotr my heart as I felt a pair of small hands wrap themselves around my waist.

"Let go Miho," I muttered my voice low as the arms grew tighter around my waist.

"Waeyo?" she asked me in an innocent voice. "Wasn't this our condition?"

"No, you agreed on MY condition, not OUR," I pulled her arms off of me and turned to face her my annoyance level already high.

"Jong-"

"You have no right to call me by Jongin," my eyes narrowed into slits.. "You remember our deal."

She sighed. 

"I know, I know, I'm working on it," she murmured as she ran her fingers through her hair trying to act feminine. " Get Haeun to come back to you and you won't turn me into the police."

"I don't understand why you just don't go back," she sat down in the chair and looked up at all the moniters. "It's not like she noticed you at the airport anyway."

"I don't need critism from the likes of you," I glared at her from behind. "Haeun is everything to me."

"Hypocrite."

"I won't sink as low as you guys."

"Not yet."

"Excuse me?"

"You're only beginning the obsession sweet heart," Miho turned her chair around to face me with her legs crossed, her red lipstick reflecting the light off the moniters. "It's only a matter of time before you end up like me, obsessing over someone you know you'll never get only to try to win their attention even if its just a glance."

My patience was boiling up.

"You do crazy things when your in love," she laughed. "Very crazy things."

"Don't you dare group me with people like you," I said before walking out of the control room. Haeun's face flashed in my mind, but then it was clouded with her hugging Baekhyun.

"I won't stoop that low..." I mumbled. "I won't.."

 

Haeun's POV:

It was very tiring pretending to be a manager and such. We were constantly giving opinions and commands and to be truthfull, if it weren't for Sungwoo, I didn't think I would last at all. I saw many different faces of him today even though we just met. He could be serious when he wanted to and he also had a kind side to him. There were times when he seemed a bit mean and scary, but he needed to be like that since he was one of the pro managers.

"Why so you keep staring at me?" he smiled again. Crap...

"N-nothing, I'm just wondering how old you are..." I lied immeditally to hide my embrasessment.

"Guess~" he replied. 

"Er.....19?" I asked cautiously so I wouldn't affend him. He laughed.

"I'm 21," he stuck his tongue out at me.

"EH?!" I answered astonished. He really did look younger than I did! He could be a model if he wanted to with that face and height. "Then do you know how old I am?"

"We're the same age aren't we?" he smiled. "You're born in the 94 line too."

"Mhm! So that makes us friends!" I smiled widely. "That means I can be informal to you right?....I mean...if it's okay..?"

"Haha, it's fine," he showed me his eye smiles. My heart melted a little, but then I remembered Sehun's eye smiles. Sungwoo's eyesmiles were cute, but they weren't as cute as Sehun's or Baekhyun's.

"Okay! Good work today!" I heard the photographer yell. "Let's clean up!"

Everyone cheered and clapped as the day had finally ended. I the IPAD and tried to see what was next on the schedule, but Sungwoo just turned it off again. 

"They have to go to the practice room," Sungwoo whispered to me quickly before I could glare at him. "I'll be driving so just follow me."

"Arasseo~" I trailed behind Sungwoo like a little duckling following it's mother. Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in our car and I must say, it was probably one of the most awkwardest car rides of my life. I wasn't sure why it felt so stuffy and tense, but it did.

.

.

.

When we got to the practice room, all the EXO-M members were already there. Everyone needed to practice for the upcoming SM Town Concert.

"Okay, you guys can reherse your own seperate songs and solos for now until the choreographer arrives," Sungwoo annouced. "If you have any other questions, come ask either me or Haeyeon-ssi."

"Neh~!" they all replied in unison. Sungwoo pulled me aside and made me sit down on a bench next to him to moniter the boys training individually.Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongdae, Junmyeon, and Luhan all gathered together to practice thier vocals. Sehun, Minseok, and Yixing were practicing some new dance and Chanyeol, Kris, and Tao were practicing some rapping. Nostaligia suddenly hit me as multiple flashbacks of the boys messing around in the practice room surfaced in my head.

It would be almost the same...if Jongin was here....

"I wonder what he's doing..." i unconciously spoke to myself.

"Who?" Sungwoo replied glancing at me. "Kai?"

I flinched at his stage name and looked at Sungwoo with a frown.

"He probably needed to clear his head since a lot happened," Sungwoo tried to reassure me. "Wouldn't you run away too?"

I hesitated to answer. I had run away so many times and it rarely solved the problem.

"I've ran away a few times...and all it did was make me hurt the people I love and hold dear to my heart....I never want to see them like that again," I replied scanning all 11 of the boys with my eyes. "I never want to hurt them again..."

"But that's impossible isn't it?" Sungwoo contridicted me almost immeditally. "We are human after all."

"I guess your right..." I sighed as I glanced at Baekhyun who was messing with Kyungsoo's hair. It was like Jongin not being there was normal. How can they smile so brightly after all thats happened?

"They don't smile because they want to, they smile because they know if they stay in the past, their dreams of being a singer won't move forward either," Sungwoo answered my question as if he could read my mind. "Doesn't it make you wonder what type of conlfict and worries they have in their heart if their constantly smiling all the time?"

"H-"

"Your face shows your emotions 'Haeyeon'" Sungwoo said quietly so only the two of us could hear. "You're so much more easier to read than the boys."

"Well I'm sorry," I replied slightly offended. Sungwoo chuckled a little.

"It's not a bad thing I guess, but you should be careful because if I can read it, that means one of them is more likely to be able to read past those contacts of yours."

"...."

"You're a strong girl Haeun, but if you want to make them happy, your going to need to be stronger and that's why I'm here. To make you smile and repair that heart of yours," Sungwoo shot me a small wink. "Just remember what I said last time, don't fall for me." 

That comment was totally unnecessary...

"Don't even dream about it," I scoffed and let my eyes travel to Kris who was doing some type of weird dancing with Chanyeol. I couldn't help but giggle a little and notice that they were now staring right at me. I coughed so I wouldn't seem like I was staring and looked at my ipad that wasn't even . I could hear Sungwoo laughing to himself as my cheeks blushed red from embaressement. What do I do...ugh...

"Uhm excuse me?" I heard a deep voice call in front of me. I looked up to see Kris's tall figure. "May I go speak to the CEO briefly? I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Oh...er..." I glanced at Sungwoo for help, but he was no longer there and was instead acorss the room helping Yixing stretch. Dammit Sungwoo...

"I'll come with you then just to make sure you don't go anywhere....if thats okay?" I spoke trying to steady my voice. Kris only nodded and we soon were going up the stairs to the CEO's room.

"I'm sorry to ask...but what did you need to talk to him about?" I spoke unconciously.

"Just something personal..." Kris replied nonchalently. "Nothing too serious."

He didn't sound convincing. The moment we got up the room, I decided to stay out and let him talk. He had his reasons of going there by himself so I didn't want to interrupt anything. I wonder whats wrong...he seemed so..serious all of a sudden...he was messing around with Chanyeol earlier...so why such a scary face?

Kris wasn't the type of person to lose his cool over something small and indecent, but then again I've never really seen him completely mad or irritated. He was always smiling and being the best leader, but was that really him? Was that the real Kris? I remember from a long time ago that Luhan told me that Kris had some medical issues. At the time he told me it wasn't too serious, but till this day i'm not sure if he's still ill or not. I could feel my worried instict take over. Should I ask him if he's okay? Or would that blow my cover? I mean it couldn't be too complicated..it is Kris...it's not like he'll hit me or something...

Luhan, Kris, Tao, Yixing, and Sehun all used to hang out at our home often. I guess this explained why Luhan was so fluent in speaking Chinese to them while I wasn't. I guess I was just blinded by the brother-sister love and sometimes I wished I still was. It's not like we aren't brother and sister anymore, it just feels a bit different. We're brother and sister, just not biologically related in any way.

Before I could get even more lost in my thoughts, Kris finally came out of the room, but he had the saddest facial expression.

"W-what's wrong Kr-"

"Could you please leave me alone for a bit?" Kris spun around to look me straight in the eyes. He looked sad.

"O-oh...sure...take your time..." I replied with a shaky voice as he walked away from me and down the stairs. His eyes wouldn't leave my mind. I could read every emotion he was feeling with just that one look. It was like he was asking to be seen. Saddness, confusion, and hurt....what happened in there?

Before I could stop myself, I burst through the CEO's doors.

"What did you do to Kris-oppa," I asked in a demanding voice. "You said they wouldn't get hurt anymore so why?"

"It was his decision, not mine," Youngmin replied not givng me even a small glance.

"What do you mean?! He looked like he was going to break! I had never seen Kris like that in all my years I've known him!" I almost yelled. 

"Just ask him yourself."

"I don't even know where he went, he asked to be alone."

Youngmin sighed and then finally looked at me with a serious look that sent cold shivers down my back.

"Kris," he began.

.

.

.

.

"Will be leaving EXO."

.

.

.

.

.

 

..

.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Awh Kris T^T

Wae~ T^T

I'm Sorry guys Dx

Subscribe and comment for more...