Ch.4- Park Hae Yeon

You're Next My Love II

Haeun's POV:

The moment I stepped onto the boarding hall, I was pulled aside by some of the staff like the CEO had said. 

"We'll be taking you to the salon now to immeditally change your appearence...then from there, we'll meet back with the CEO to see what will be happening to you next, so please follow me quietly," one of the girl staff members ushered me to follow behind her not questioning anything further. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

(After transformation)

I already felt different looking at myself in the mirror. Darker hair....Grey eye contacts...different shaped eye brows....who am I?

"It's nice to meet you Park Hae Yeon," the stylist smiled at me brightly. I smiled back the best I could and thanked her before I left. Although they were just small details that changed, I felt entirely different. 

tumblr_msg0wouWxe1qlq8bco1_1280.jpg

While walking back to the van, I accidentally bumped into someone's shoulder making my sungglasses almost slip off.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry," i bowed 90 degrees flustered. 

"Haha aniyo, it's my fault," I heard a familiar voice say. I stood up straight again and noticed it was Taeyeon. She looked straight at me, but quickly went into the salon without saying anything else. I couldn't help but freeze in my spot. She didn't notice me.... As soon as I was sure she couldn't see me, I made a quick dash to the car.

"You look good," the female staff member spoke as I closed the door of the car and seated myself.

"Oh...thank you..." I awkwardly replied and seat belted myself. Now all there was left to do was to get my name officially changed and get my "job" position. I felt...weird. I didn't know how I was suppose to act anymore. I couldn't act like how I did usually because Choi Haeun was suppose to be on her way to China by now. 

Many thoughtand worries came to surface in my head. Things I didn't want to think about just popped out of nowhere. Like where was Jongin? What am I going to do about Baekhyun? What about Luhan? I still had to ask him so much. How was I suppose to lie to all the members like this? Surely they would catch on and notice me right away? But then again I can't forget those three boys who saw me. 

"I overheard everything"

"Haeyeon-ssi?" I heard my "name" called. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the female staff.

"We're here, you may go straight up to the main office. Youngmin wants to see your transformation and he will also talk about some other things with you, it'll be a pleasure working with you in the future," she smiled warmly at me. "You can call me Ahri, if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask me."

For the first time in awhile, I felt a warm vibe coming off from someone. I smiled back naturally and bowed 90 degrees in thanks as she drove off. Carefully, I made my way up to where Youngmin was. The moment I approached the doors, I froze. I didn't want to walk in. I didn't want to become Park Hae Yeon. I wanted to be me, Choi Ha Eun, but I couldn't. I inhaled deeply and mustered all the courage I had and knocked on the door. 

"Come in," i heard him say. I opened the doors slowly and peeked inside nervously. Youngmin saw me and motioned for me to come inside and I closed the door behind me as quietly as I could.

"A-annyeonghaseyo..." I bowed multiple times to him and took a seat in front of him. His cold eyes scanned my face from every angle making me feel like I was being judged by billions of eyes.

"They did a good job," he commented. "You look the same, but we can cover you up with a pair of glasses and have your hair permed again."

I didn't say anything as he pulled out a few more documents and handed them to me. 

"These are the boy's schedule tomorrow, I'll have other staff accompany you so if you need help, just ask them. Also, today, there's a photoshoot for EXO-K, so you'll be taking Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and D.O. We're still trying to find Jongin so just bare with these 5 for a bit. Also, all your stuff has been moved to your dorm. Your just down the hall from EXO so don't worry about anything. You also have a co-manager to help you wake up the boys and stuff. You'll see him later today at the photoshoot. Ayy questions?"

Everything came at me like a gigantic wave. It wasn't a lot to take in, but I already felt stressed out. 

"No...I understand."

"Good, the photoshoot starts at 8 so you have awhile. Until then, look around the building some more. I'll give you these glasses and hat so you can keep a low profile. Also, all of the staffs know your real identity and know of your fake name. They will be calling you by Haeyeon from now on. So you must respond to them and not respond to Haeun. Okay?"

I nodded. 

"Okay, you're dismissed."

.

.

.

.

When I got out into the hall way, I exhaled. No matter how many times I go in there, I feel like I'm going to suffocate....ugh..

"May as well put these on..." i mumbled as I put on the sunglasses and hat. I took the elevator back down to the first floor and walked into the coffee shop. I ordered a green tea frappachino and hurriedly made my way back upstairs to look for my room.

He said it was on the same floor as exo's dorm......but which way??

I decided to go right first and hoped there would be some sign indicating what room mine was. The doors all looked exactly the same. Just with different room numbers. Then I noticed a door that had the initals PHY and I figured maybe it was referring to my "name" now, but when I reached for the handle, it was locked.

Of course it would be locked stupid...

I sighed and started to walk back to the main office to ask for the room key. After lookign around for a few minutes, I thought maybe this wasn't going to be so bad. Maybe I can...actually be happier as Park Haeyeon. I won't be hurting anyone...and I can start over.....but what about Baekhyun?.....

To be honest, I didn't know what to do about Baekhyun at this point. Yes, I loved him, but I've put him through so much already and I don't want him to worry about me for the rest of his life. But I also don't want to let him go....

.

.

.

.

.

"Haeyeon!"  I heard someone call out. "It's me!!"

"Oh? Ahri-ssi?" I turned to see Ahri running towards me.

"I forgot to give you this!!" she rushed over and gave me a key. "It's the key to our room."

"Our?"

"I forgot to mention that we would be roomates...Sorry!!"

"Er..no, no it's fine..." 

"Would you like to go up there now? I can help you unpack and we can talk if you'd like."

"S-sure...thanks..." 

She smiled brightly and said,"Come on, follow me Haeyeon!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey subbies~ xD 

Sorry for such a late update!!! 

It's kinda rushed @_@ 

I apologize T^T

Anyway, subscribe and comment for more <3

 

tumblr_mp7trrN5B21rqwi97o1_500.jpg 

Yang Ah Ri

She's in her second year of college and luckily got a job with SM Ent. due to her great organization and leadership skills. Her baby face contridicts her mature personality and she knows almost everything about everyone inside SM.