Ch.7- Beware the Wolf

You're Next My Love II

Haeun's POV:

Right when I opened the door to find Sungwoo, somebody grabbed my wrist and spun around and embraced me in a tight hug almost squeezing the air out of my lungs.

"Don't even think you can fool me Haeun," I heard Baekhyun's voice resonate through my ear. "That's a horrible disguise you know?"

"B-Bae-Baekhyun-ssi," I spoke flustered and surprised. A part of me was relieved that he could recognize me, but another part of me was frightened and unsure. What do I do??

I struggled to push him away from me, but he held me even tighter making me gasp for air.

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice pabo?" he spoke softly with hint of playfullness in his voice. Our bodies were pressed together and the only thing that really seperated us were my hands that were placed on his chest so I could push him away, but I didn't want to push him away. I wanted to stay in this position forever, but we all know that won't come true isn't possible.

I shut my eyes tightly and pushed away with all my strength and he finally let go of me with confused eyes. My heart ached as I watched his expression turn from happy to sad.

"I think you're mistaking me for someone else," I coldly said as I tried to shake off my guilt and saddness. "I'm Park Hae Yeon."

Baekhyun raised one of his eyebrows at me in doubt.

"Haeun, you're not fooling me, I know everything."

I gulped. Maybe it was him who was at the airport that day?

"D-do you?" 

"I do."

"Then...ho-"

"I overheard."

"So you kno-"

"Yes."

A sigh of relief escaped my lips as my legs gave away and I slumped onto the floor. Baekhyun smiled and bent down to look at me better. When our eyes met, I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck. His smell was reassuring and the warmth was comforting.

"As long as it's you then I think I can live.." I murmured as I released my hug and tried to gain some self composure while giving him a wary smile. "That means you know of my contract and the terms right?"

He nodded as he helped me stand up. "Only I know..."

"Really?" I asked him with doubt. There was no way it was just him that over heard. There were three people that had come to airport looking for me and if Baekhyun was one, then who were the other two?

"Does that mean you came to the airport to "stop me" from going to China?"

"Uhm, no?"

Huh?

"I-it wasn't you?"

He shook his head from side to side. "I went straight back to the dorm after over hearing everything, don't worry, no one else knows, but Sehun is very keen on you right now."

"Keen?"

"He keeps saying that "you" look like Haeun and here I am just thinking she IS Haeun moron," Baekhyun sighed. "I honestly thought everyone would notice you by now, I mean you don't look all that different."

I frowned. I guess my "transformation" wasn't as good as I thought.

"Your contacts throw them off I guess," he shrugged. 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN WHERE ARE YOU!!" we heard Kyungsoo's voice from down the hall. "IT'S YOUR TURN!"

"I'm coming!" Baekhyun yelled back and then looked back at me with sincere eyes. "I guess it's my turn."

Disappointment flooded my heart as I realized our short talk was coming to an end.

"Yeah...fighting!" I smiled at him the best i could. "Good luck..."

"Mhm~have fun on your first day "Haeyeon", he winked at me before sprinting down the hall and into the concept room. 

"So there are other people who know of you," I heard Sungwoo's voice come from behind a closet. I whipped around and there he was leaning against the cabnit doors with his hands in his pockets. "I won't say anything since he is your boyfriend, but if Sehun gets anymore suspcious, you do know your life is over right?"

"I know......but still," I fiddled with my fingers as multiple thoughts and complications filled my head.

"Kaja," Sungwoo wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we started walking back to where everyone was. "We've been gone for too long, people will start wondering."

"Aren't you being a bit too friendly?" I stared at his arm on my shoulder with confusion and uneasiness.

"Why? Are you falling for me?" he smirked at me. I scoffed back. 

"Save it for your girlfriend," I laughed slightly as I flicked off his arm. "I'm Haeyeon, I don't let people touch me so vaguely."

He chuckled.

"Be careful, you never know what I might do," he sang in a high voice. "I am a guy after all."

"Hm?" I looked back, only for him to lift my chin to face him unexpectedly. My cheeks flushed pink and I could tell it was very visable.

"Looks like someone was caught off guard," he leaned in closer to me closing the gap between us. "You look very cute right now by the way."

I pulled away immeditally feeling flustered and shaken at his bold move and glared at him. This guy really was a wolf in disguise.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So I went to KCON!!

I saw BTS in the parking lot and omfg V ran in circles xD

Too many feels to even describe @_@

Anyway! 

Subscribe and comment for more xD