Settling Minds

The Illusion's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jay Chou - Mine Mine

I love this song ♥ because Jay Chou is (*^﹏^*)

 

"Nana?" Baekhyun called his bestfriend. They are walking in the noisy street at night time. Hana decided to go home before her parents make a scene outside their house yelling her name a million times.

 

"Hmmm?" The hazel-colored eyes girl replied.

 

"Remember the business offer in Canada we talked about before?" Baekhyun looked at Hana and put his hands inside his pocket to abate the coldness he feels.

 

Hana furrowed her eyebrows and thought of the topics they talked about before, and finally she remembered. "What about it?" Hana replied, her breath visible in the air. She rubbed the sides of her arms to warm herself up.

 

"Well, it took me long to think about it and..." Baekhyun paused for a while.

 

"And?" Hana waited for Baekhyun to continue.

 

Baekhyun shifted his eyes to his way and sighed. "I accepted it." Baekhyun shrugged as he pouted his pink lips.

 

"Hey! What's with the pouting face? You chose the right decision Baek, you deserve that job. I'm so proud of you." Hana smiled and patted her bestfriend's shoulder. "Yah! Stop pouting, Baekkie!"

 

*I don't want to get away from you, Nana. I don't want to leave you.* Baekhyun thought. He shifted his eyes back to her eyes and meekly smiled to show her that he's happy with his decision. "Won't you miss me, Nana?" *Please say yes.*

 

"Hmmm? Why? How long will you stay there?" Hana asked as they continued to walk in the noisy and cold street.

 

Baekhyun shifted his eyes on his feet. "I don't know? A month? A year? Maybe after the project is done, but probably it will be long." He shrugged, he looked at his bestfriend again. "So... Won't you miss me?

 

Hana looked up and brushed her chin to think for a second. "Hmmm. We still have our own phones and there's still internet, we can still communicate. So, the answer is NO." Hana smirked, trying to .

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pouted, he continued to walk with his head down, his sad eyes are telling his love unrequited love for Hana.

 

Hana slightly punched Baekhyun's arm and he should be fighting with her now because of what she did. "Baekkie~" Hana sang, but he did not reply, nor looked at her.

Baekhyun continued to look at his feet. Hana hung his hands around Baekhyun's shoulder and tiptoed because of his height. "Baekkie~ my little Baekkie~" She continued to sing. "Aren't you going to talk to me? Baek-Baek~ Little Baekkie~"

 

"Yah! Stop calling me Little Baekkie!" Baekhyun shouted, his eyebrows furrowed at her. He removed Hana's arm on his shoulders. "I'm still older than you, you should respect me." Baekhyun didn't think of the words that came out from his lips, he knows Hana is joking ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter