12 Words

The Illusion's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taemin - I Don't Know

(This song gives me chills all throughout my body whenever I play it hehe)

Hana slowly opened her eyes and blinked rapidly to condition her blurred vision. She furrowed her eyebrows when the sunlight hit her eyes. She looked to her left and realized that she was in a room.

 

"How did I get here?" She asked herself. She sat up on the bed and looked to her right and saw a picture frame with a picture of Baekhyun and her in it. Her natural hair was still a bright burgundy color. She was wearing a pair of jeans just above her knee, a conservative sleeveless top and a big hat to cover her face from the sun, while Baekhyun is wearing a flowery top and shorts. Their smiles are reaching from ear to ear. She picked it up and reminisced the good memory when they were still in highschool.

 

"Baekkieeee!! Give my notebook back!" A 15-year-old Hana ran as fast as she can to grab Baekhyun's hair and hit him hard for stealing her diary.

 

"You have to catch me first!" A 16-year-old Baekhyun stuck his tongue out and teased Hana.

 

"Byun Baekhyun! Come back here!" Hana rested for a while on a bench and accepted defeat. *He's my bestfriend, I'm sure he won't tell anyone about my secrets.*

 

On the other hand, Baekhyun hid behind the tree and sat on the wet grass. Grinning, he opened his bestfriend's diary and started reading it.

 

[[  Day 1:

 

Dear diary,

 

     Today's the first day for Junior High School. I'm really excited! I wish I'll meet new friends, I'm a bit nervous because Baekhyun is not going to be my classmate this year...  ]]

 

"Boring." Baekhyun said as he flipped the next pages.

 

[[  Day 176:

 

Dear diary,

 

     I saw him again today, he's the most handsome man I saw in my entire life! Baekhyun would probably be nagging when he read this. I wish I could introduce myself to him, but I'm such a coward. I'm such a nerd, how will he be able to like me? I like him, really. But I can't even talk to him. Aish...  ]]

 

Baekhyun's smile dropped from his face.

 

"So she likes someone, eh? That girl is keeping her secrets from me now. Aish..." Baekhyun closed the diary and stood up. He made his way back towards Hana. He saw her seating on a bench and swaying her feet back and forth.

 

"Here's your diary." Baekhyun handed the notebook to Hana with his two hands stretched.

 

"Thanks." Hana hugged her notebook and tried to act childish towards Baekhyun. She rose her nose up in the air and said, "I hate you, Baekkie."

 

Baekhyun sat beside Hana. "I hate you too, Nana."

 

"Hhmmm? Why?" Hana looked at him with her rose eyebrows.

 

"You're keeping your secrets from me now. I hate you."

 

"Aww. My Baekkie is nagging again." Hana pouted and made her face closer to his bestfriend's face.

 

"I'm not nagging." Baekhyun stopped himself from looking at his bestfriend because he would just give up and forgive her.

 

"Then why aren't you looking at me?"

 

Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter