Divulge

The Illusion's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MIC7 OST - Goodbye

"Please don't fall in love with me."

 

Those seven words kept on running and running inside Hana's head. She wants to know the reason behind those seven words that came from him. She loves him, it's true. She never asked herself or Xiumin to love her back, she just wants to let her love him, but why isn't he allowing her to?

 

Hana looked outside her foggy window with her thick white pajamas and oversized thick gray sweater. Hana shifted her eyes to her room's plain ceiling while sitting comfortably on her bed. She hugged her knees close to her chest and buried her face on her knees.

 

"Why don't you allow me to love you? Huh?" She mumbled. "You don't have to love me back, you know?" She did a deep sigh and looked up, she stretched her legs and sat with a straight back, her two hands supporting her.

 

She sighed a few times thinking that she has to hide her feelings. She doesn't know where to place herself. Is she going to move on? Or is she going to hide her feelings? Or to deny her feelings again? It's hard to choose, especially now, the moment she accepted to herself that she had fallen in love with him was the moment he said that she shouldn't fall in love with him.

 

Hana stretched her back and hand to grab her notebook and pen. She opened the notebook and started to write down her feelings.

 

Love. Love is like a cancer. When the time you thought you're already recovering from it, the more it invades your body and the more you become weak.

 

Why is it when someone falls in love it's either a one sided love, or you love each other but it's forbidden?

 

Xiumin, why can't I fall in love with you? Why don't you let me love you? You don't have to love me back, just let me love you.

 

Hana sighed as she closed the notebook and put it back on her desk. She hugged her knees close to her chest and buried her face on it.

 

Her room's door creaked open and revealed her mother who was wearing mittens on her hands and a big shoulder bag on her right shoulder and will head to her work.

 

"Hana?" Hayoung called Hana.

 

Hana looked up and turned her neck towards her mom's direction. "Yes, mom?" She forced a smile.

 

"Did you see my wallet?"

 

Hana stood up and said, "No mom. Where did you last saw your wallet?"

 

"I forgot it sweetie. You know your mom is getting older, my memory isn't that good anymore."

 

"Don't worry mom, you look 20 years younger than your age." Hayoung and Hana chuckled and started to find the wallet.

 

Hayoung dropped her shoulder bag on the chair near the door and started to open her drawers, closets, and even looked under the bed and everywhere but failed to find her black and white patterned wallet.

 

Hana did the same too, she looked inside her drawers but failed. She tried to find it in their living room and saw it on top of their Sony television.

 

"Found it!" She weakly shouted but her mom did not hear it. She was about to walk towards the room where her mom is but she stopped when a picture fell from it. "Hmmm?" She rose her right brow and picked the picture up. She stood with her straight back and eyed the picture carefully.

 

It was an old colored Polaroid picture of a man, he was emotionless, but his eyes tells love, his eyes that got Hana's attention.

 

His hazel eyes.

 

"Hana, did you find my wa--" Hayoung's eyes widened when she saw Hana holding the picture from her wallet. "How did you--?"

 

"Mom, who's this?" Hana asked innocently.

 

"Hana, I told you not to meddle with this wallet." Hayoung said with her furrowed eyebrows and her high-pitched tone.

 

"But mom, you told me to help you find it, and once and for all I did not meddle with what's inside the wallet. The picture fell, and it's not my fault." Hana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter