Uncertainty

The Illusion's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ Please listen to this song ♥

 

2PM - A.D.T.O.Y.

"How are you now? Please meet me at the second street of your place @2pm so that I can get my jacket back. Take care, Hana. Thank you!

 

-Xiumin :)"

 

Hana rose her right eyebrow and eyed the note suspiciously. *2pm at the second street, huh?* She thought to herself. *This is creepy.*

 

"Why do I have to bring this back to him? I never saw him give this to me." She talked to herself deciding if she'll be going at the second street or not. "And, how did he know my name? Is this guy a maniac or what?"

 

She threw the jacket back to the bed and was going to the kitchen to get some food but something bothered her. She turned around and looked at the jacket. She picked it up and stared at it for several seconds. "What if this guy looked for me because I didn't bring his jacket back and do something bad to me?" She thought exaggerately.

 

Hana looked at the ceiling and thought for a second. "Alright then, this belongs to him. He deserves it back." She looked at her room's wall clock and its hands are pointed at 01:12PM. *I still have one hour.* She placed the brown jacket back to her bed gently.

 

She headed straight to her small bathroom to take a bath. Hana started to remove her clothes, she started to her black blazer and remove her sando. She stared at herself in her bathroom's mirror wearing her bra and started to study her face, she has these round big eyes that perfected her hazel-colored eyes, she has the perfect small nose and lips, and then her eyes shifted to her left arm and then to her torso. She sighed a deep breath and furrowed her eyebrows. Right now, she looks like a 7-year-old girl lost in the supermarket because she was separated from her mom. Her eyes are shaking like she's about to cry, but she blinked rapidly, her eyebrows shifted back to their places, she doesn't want to cry. She will never cry, never ever again.

 

She kept staring at her bruised torso, she removed her emotions from her face, especially from her eyes. She did not show any care for herself anymore, she did not show any sadness, she did not show any happiness and she did not show any mark of love from her eyes anymore. She kept undressing herself more and started to take a bath.

 

Hana loves to sing, she loved to sing, at this moment, she should be singing her favorite song like a diva while taking her bath but then, just like what she said before: "...in my case, pain changed me." Pain changed the Hana that was once a sweet, understanding, caring, innocent and loving girl. Pain made her warm heart a cold one. Pain made her stop aiming for her dreams. Pain is the reason why she can't feel love anymore.

 

Hana wrapped herself with a white towel and went out of the bathroom with her wet hair dripping on her shoulders. She headed straight to her drawers to pick her clothes. She chose something simple: a short jeans just above her knee, a blue t-shirt and a pair of white fashionable step-ins. She started to brush and blow dry her wet hair.

 

She headed to her bed and searched for her red small backpack. She put her phone, keys and a bottle of pepper spray inside it. "In case of emergency." She spoke to the air. She knew that people seldomly passes at the second street, that's why she thought that Xiumin is thinking something unpleasant in his head right now.

 

Her head turned to look for the time: 02:03PM. She lifted her shoulders knowing that she's already late. She slipped her backpack through her arms, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter