Untouchable

The Illusion's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gummy - Snowflake Inst.

"Hana?! Hana?!" Baekhyun shouted and his feet did not stop walking back and forth, and despite the cold room, his temples and nose were full of sweat.

 

"Baek, I--"

 

"Shut the up!"

 

Baekhyun started to panic as the phone went silent. He removed the phone from his ear and looked at the screen and saw his wallpaper, not a caller's name. He went to his contacts and typed Hana's name and pressed the 'call' button.

 

"Sorry, but the user is either unattended, or out of coverage. Please try again later... Sorry, but the user is either--"

 

"."

 

He went to his contacts again and dialed Hana's mom who was busy taking up the customer's orders in the restaurant.

 

"Sorry, but the user is either unattended, or out of coverage. Please try again la--"

 

"Damn it!"

 

Baekhyun hurried to his closet and wore anything he grabbed; black jacket plus gray pants, and then he went out and locked his apartment's door. His heart felt heavy, he knew something was wrong, he knew something terrible is happening to Hana but he can't do anything. He didn't know where to go, he just kept running and running until he can't feel his feet anymore. Tears were raining down his cheeks and the peaceful city made him feel bluer.

 

*I need to go home. Now.*

 

________________

 

11:57P.M.

 

Loud heartbeats, the rusting wheels of the bed and heavy stomps of feet can be heard all throughout the hallway of the hospital. The white upholstered emergency bed is now filled with red blood. Three nurses were sprinting to get her to the emergency room, they can't feel her pulse anymore.

 

"Hana!" Xiumin shouted while running alongside the moving bed.

 

"Sorry sir, but you can't go inside. We'll do everything we can." A 28-year old male nurse in white uniform said and entered the emergency room with Hana's almost-lifeless body.

 

"Let's go!" The female nurse said to the other nurses with her furrowed eyebrows and felt confused.

 

The doors swung close and Xiumin was left feeling astounded, disfavored and worried outside the room. He bit his nails with his eyebrows meeting at the center and his feet did not stop from moving. He can't calm himself down, he can't even think properly.

 

"Please don't leave me yet, Hana... I need you."

 

Inside the ER, the nurses skillfully wiped Hana's wounded arm and forehead.

 

"She lost a lot of blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter