Walking Out

The Illusion's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Davichi - Separating Twice

Xiumin

I'm so sorry.

 

What should I do? I knew this day would come and I did not prepare myself. She fell for me, I knew that a long time ago but I acted as if I don't know anything. I'm so sorry I became so selfish.

 

I'm just a ghost. Ghosts should not feel anything. Ghosts should not cry, ghosts should not fall in love. Ghosts should not be living with the breathing ones. Ghosts should stay as a ghost and there is nothing I can do with it.

 

I should not cry but why am I crying? I need to go back to her and say that I love her too but that would just mean that I don't care about her feelings. She doesn't know that I am already lifeless and I know when that day comes she won't accept anything. Maybe it's better if I go away from her life.

 

Forever.

 

What should I do? I want to hug her and pretend that everything is alright. I want to take care of her for the rest of her life but that's impossible. She doesn't deserve me and I know she will meet someone, someone that's the complete opposite of me. Someone that is breathing and will give her a satisfying life. And that 'someone' is probably not me.

 

 

 

Byun Baekhyun.

 

Right, that man, he was there from the very beginning. He was there to protect Hana, to hug Hana and to love her more than himself.

 

Maybe I'll just let him have her. I need to talk to him but how?

 

Hana

 

I promise to walk out of his life forever.

 

But if he walks in my life again, I won't go, I will stay forever but I know I would be so selfish if I do that. If he walks in my life again, I'll hold his hand and open the door for him to be able to come in, and after that, I will let him go and he'll be the one who's going to decide if he's going to stay or walk out again. I broke the rule. I can't fall in love with him. I have to face the consequences. I have to face fate.

 

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before wearing my body bag and leave. I need to focus on my work right now to keep myself distracted.

 

After a forty-five-minute ride, I finally reached my destination. The newspaper city. I wonder what new and intere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter