Won't be Gone for so Long

The Illusion's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ailee - Tears Stole the Heart

"You know what?" Baekhyun said as he sipped his hot and black coffee loudly. "...Someone strange talked to me yesterday." He continued.

 

"Someone strange?" Hana replied as they stopped from walking in the cold and silent street of Seoul. "...And why did that strange person talk to you?"

 

"I don't know, and it creeped me out when he talked about you." He sipped the last drop of his coffee and played with his straw. They sat at the nearest bench alongside the street to rest their tired feet.

 

"He talked about me?" Hana asked and she rose her right brow feeling a little jittery. "Is he a friend of mine? Officemate?" She asked inquisitively.

 

"I don't know? I really don't recognize his face and it's my first time seeing him. But I guess I already know him." He looked down at his feet.

 

"What's his name?"

 

"His name is 'Xiumin'. He told me not to tell you but since you're my bestfriend, I can't keep anything from you."

 

"Xiumin?" Hana's eyes widened.

 

"Yes, but his looks are completely different from the ones that you told me."

 

Hana just looked at Baekhyun with her brows meeting at the center. "What do you mean? What does he look like?" She asked, confused.

 

"Well, he has the same height as me, he has double eyelids and his face is manlier, even manlier than mine." Baekhyun sighed.

 

"That doesn't sound like Xiumin, though. And, why would he talk to you? What did he say?"

 

Baekhyun sighed and looked at Hana who was already looking at him with her brows meeting at the center. *You do really care for him. You really love him, don't you? Your eyes says it all.* Baekhyun thought. "Well, he told me to take care of you." His voice suddenly changed into a very soft and insecure voice.

 

"Is that all?"

 

"He told me that he's giving you to me." Baekhyun knew what Hana would say and react to those words that's why he quickly looked down onto his feet and furrowed his eyebrows.

 

Hana's heart broke at the words. She doesn't want to believe it but Baekhyun is her bestfriend. Her bestfriend since she was in kindergarten. Of course she would believe him, and Xiumin only loved her as a friend. No more, no less. "Am I a toy that can be given to anyone?" Hana put her cold hands on her lap and clenched her fists together. She looked down on her lap and the tears fell onto her cold and clenched fists. "I never wanted this. I never wanted him to walk out of my life. What if he gets lost? He'll never find me again, I'll never see him again. Baekhyun, what should I do?" She said almost blubbing.

 

Baekhyun closed the space between them and put his right hand around her shoulders and rubbed her arm. "Hana-ssi."

 

Hana continued to cry despite of Baekhyun trying to get her attention. "Hana, do you really love him?"

 

Hana stopped crying but she still breathed heavily, she did not reply to his question but she looked at him with her swelli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter