Chapter 66

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Birds were chirping their songs as people rushed to work and school, getting up to take the day on. All but one household. Their house was silent, muted off from the outside world as they burrowed in their quilt nest.

It wasn't the sun streaking across the bed that woke Eun Ah up the next morning. She woke when she felt soft, velvety kisses press up her neck.

She was still lost in unconsciousness but her body reacted on its own and she tilted her neck back into the pillows to give the kisses more room.

She arched her neck back and let out a quiet moan when she felt a soft .

"Wake up, princess."

Eun Ah peeled her eyes open and peaked through her lashes at Yongguk who was hovering over her with a smirk.

She groaned and covered her face. "Princess, baby girl, love, Hwang and pabo. Can't you stick to one nickname?"

Yongguk chuckled and pulled her hand away from her face to continue kissing up her jaw, "Actually I feel like I should find more to use on you."

Eun Ah hummed in response and let herself be lulled  back to sleep by his kisses until he gave her ear lobe a sharp bite.

She hissed and snapped her eyes open but this time she let her gaze wander.

Why is he shirtles--

Eun Ah's eyes widened as she moved her gaze to her body. She was somehow dressed in the shirt Yongguk wore last night but wiggling around a little, confirmed that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Yongguk always said that she looked best in his clothes.

Why was I in the first pl--Oh, right.

Suddenly her face turned bright red at the memory of last night pulsed down her legs.

"I want you."

He ran his hands up the curve of her sides, his eyes igniting a burning path up her bare skin...

His lips ran up her collarbone, making sure he revisited the purple marks he had left earlier…

She let out a loud gasp when she felt his mouth on her...

He reached his hands out and laced their fingers together, by the sides of her head as he hovered over her...

She wrapped her legs around his waist, attempting to feel ever inch of his skin...

"I love you." A vow they both shared before he entered the deepest parts of her soul...  

She daringly glanced at his lower half and sighed in relief when she saw his boxers safely covering him up.

Eun Ah looked up at him and saw his normally playful eyes covered by a cloud of concern and insecurity. He wasn't sure if she was having second thoughts or if she just flat out regretted what had happened the night before.

Because to Yongguk, it had been the most amazing night of his life.

"Hi." She shyly whispered up at him.

"How do you feel?" He asked quietly, his voice much more serious than it was a second ago.

She scanned his eyes before her anxious tone mixed into a whiny one, "Loved but sore." She said with a pout

He smirked, relief evident in his eyes, and slipped his hand under the blanket to massage her legs.

"Then maybe you should've said something besides my name all night...or was it Oppa?"

She gaped at him, surprised at his bold words. He was trying to get a rise out of her.

And it was working.

She whined and shoved his shoulder. "Oh God, please stop."

He laughed and kissed her softly, and action that she couldn't help but return even through her bashful annoyance. "Can't say it wasn't music to my ears."

She shyly buried her face in his shoulder as he dropped on top of her, "You didn't have to go to town on me though."

Yongguk snickered but nudged his head against her neck, "Oh, love, I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, but tell me you didn't like it."

Eun Ah groaned and punched Yongguk on the back, "You're so embarrassing. Why on earth did you wake me up so damn early?"

"We did what you wanted last night, now it's mine turn."

She snorted and harshly yanked on the back of his hair, "Am I supposed to thank you for doing me a favour last night?"

Yongguk didn't reply but she could feel his smile pressed against her skin.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He mumbled into her shoulder.

"Okay, fine, but I need to shower first." She said as she tried to sit up.

Yongguk snapped up straight with an excited smile, "You're right! We need to shower."

Eun Ah made a face at him and scrunched her eyebrows, "We?"

Yongguk smirked and lifted her up in his arms, bridal style. "Mmhmm, we're in a hurry, so we'll just have to shower together to save time."

Eun Ah's eyes widened and started to wiggle in his arms, but he could tell that she wasn't fighting that hard. In fact, it kind of felt like she was moving closer into his grasp.

"YAH! ! PUT ME DOWN!"

Yongguk cackled and jogged faster into their bathroom, his fingers slipping under the hem of his shirt that she was wearing. "It's time for a bath!"

-----

"I know you wanted to save time by showering together, but I feel like we wasted more time in there. It probably would've been faster if we just showered separately." Eun Ah said as she and Yongguk stepped out the of house. 

Her hair was still damp because Yongguk pushed her out of the house the minute she got dressed. Apparently wherever they were going could not wait.

"Yeah, but it wouldn't have been as much fun."

Eun Ah rolled her eyes and gave him a blank look before getting into Yongguk's Escalade. He paused by the door and slipped his hand into his pocket, gripping the small box tightly in his palm before getting into the driver's side.  

He pulled out of the garage, but circled the car around so that it idled on the curb in front of their house.

He sighed when she looked at him curiously and nodded towards the front of the house.

"This is where I fell in love for the first time and everything in my life changed." He kept his eyes on the structure that they all called home.

Eun Ah softened and stared at the house. It was the place where she had fallen in love for the first time too.

Yongguk reached one hand out and pulled her small hand onto his knee as he drove away. They sat silently, with music softly playing in the background until Yongguk drove up to the old ramen shop.

"This is when I saw Jaehyun kiss you and felt my heartbreak for the first time. " Eun Ah frowned, guiltily when she heard his voice darken.

"In my defence, I shot him down right after."

His voice lightened as he gave her hand a little squeeze, "I guess I won."

Eun Ah snorted when Yongguk drove a little further away from the shop and stopped in front of the dark alleyway that she used to pass everyday on her way home.

"This is where you saved Junhong even though you didn't know him."

It felt like it was yesterday when she ran into the red haired maknae, getting beaten by Ryu's men.

She could remember wanting to just leave him there and go home but she felt bad for him. It was probably the best and worst decision she ever made.

But she'd make the same one if she got the chance.

"When he collapsed on me, I thought he was trying to plant one on me."

Yongguk just stared at her, dumbfounded, before reversing and driving away, "Your ego is unbelievable."

Eun Ah chuckled, "Why are we coming back to all these places, anyway?"

Yongguk pressed down on the acceleration. "You'll see."

"This is where I felt fear for the first time. When I thought you were missing, when in reality this is where you took Bohye down all by yourself."  Yongguk said as he pulled up in front of the daycare that had recently closed down with a 'FOR SALE' sign in the front window.

"This is where w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter