Chapter 54

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryu turned when he heard someone step into his room. "Ah, you're here. How are you preparations?"

The man bowed and faced Ryu with menacing smile, "Very well. We will be attacking tomorrow when she's at work. What are your plans with Daeho? Won't the cops be looking for the fourth member of the Red Phoenix?"

Ryu lifted his drink up to his lips and sipped thoughtfully, "Don't worry about that. I have plans for him, you have bigger things to concern yourself with. Are you sure this plan is going to work?"

"It has too, this is the best way. B.A.P's front will weaken after this and it'll be a lot easier to divide and conquer. After tomorrow, it'll just be smooth sailing."

"It's a shame that Bang Yongguk had to get involved with her but I guess we're hitting two birds with one stone. We get rid of their daughter and we take out Yongguk's little love interest as well."

"If I could ask, why are you going to such great lengths to kill her?"

Ryu turned away and picked up a picture of Eun Yong that he had on his desk, next to a picture of him and the man in the room with him.

"She shouldn't be alive. She shouldn't even be born. She's their child and she will not exist in the same universe as me."

The man shook his head, "That's the only reason why?"

"She knows about you, too."

The man blinked in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"I have reason to believe that she saw you at the accident and it'll only be a matter of time before she remembers you and turns you in. We need to kill her before her memory returns. Who knows what else she saw."

The man nodded before Ryu spoke up again, "I hope you know that she has B.A.P as escorts wherever she goes."

He smiled and turned to the door. "Oh, don’t worry about them, I have that covered."  

"You better deliver." Ryu stated, his light hearted tone changed into a threat. "I want her gone."

The man smirked and looked over his shoulder, "She will be gone, but not tomorrow. Tomorrow is only step one."

Ryu snarled at the man's vague words. If it was anyone else he would've already put a bullet through their heads. "What are you talking about?"

"For tomorrow, she isn't our target."

-----

Eun Ah glared at Yongguk through her soaked hair as she wrapped a towel around her body. The giant idiot had a huge grin on his face as he followed her to their bedroom.

They had spent a good 10 minutes wrestling in the grass but she had not once gotten him wet. He was still perfectly dry somehow while she looked like a soaked cat.

"I hate you." Eun Ah pouted as she started drying her hair. "You could've shown some mercy."

"Mercy is for the weak, Hwang. If I show you mercy then you'll start thinking that your man is weak and then you'll leave me to die an old spinster. Is that what you want? For me to die a lonely old, heartbroken man? You cold hearted wench."

Eun Ah just started at him incredulously.  "What are you even talking about?"

"Just think of it as a favour that we both benefit from."

Yongguk walked past Eun Ah into their room and dropped down on their bed on his back, watching her run to the bathroom to dry off. She left the door open and plugged in her hair dryer as he watched.

There were moments like these when he was simply just mesmerized by her.

Her skin was glowing from the dampness and her cheeks were a rosy pink  from the chill. She stared at her reflection in concentration as she ran her fingers through her hair, shaking it out as the hair dryer blew it out of her face. She pulled strands away from her plump red lips and frowned to herself as she messed with her bangs.

There was no denying that she was beautiful when they went out on dates, all dressed up. She always managed to take his breath away. But there was just something blinding about the way she looked when she wasn't trying. When she was lazy, in her home clothes, she just looked so laid back, so comfortable that it made him just want to stare at her all day.

It was as if she was created just to be in this surrounding, in his house, with him. It was a constant reminder that she chose to love him and she chose to make his house her home.

She grabbed her towel and turned to see Yongguk lying on the bed, facing her with a soft look on his face. When they locked eyes a slow, languid smile lit up his face, warming her up.

She wanted to scoff at how the smallest, most unconscious actions that he did were able to render her brainless.

I love seeing him smile.

Her heart slowed down and she felt her muscles turn to jelly so she leaned on the doorframe and stared back at him while holding her towel.

It was unbelievable to her how much he affected her and how their relationship had done a complete 180 since they first met.

She learned to hate him.

Yell at him.

Hit him.

Talk back to him.

Disobey him.

Infuriate him.

Ignore him.

Rely on him.

Trust him.

Care for him.

Worry about him.

Believe in him.

Need him.

Miss him.

And love him

'You were the first thing that made him feel alive. You made him smile like a freaking kid.'

"Thank you."

Yongguk raised his eyes brows, "For attacking you with cold water from a hose? You're welcome. Just say the word and I'll do it again."

She shook her head with a soft laugh, "No, idiot, thank you for loving me. For just being there with me when I needed you the most. You don't know how grateful I am to have to you in my life. All of B.A.P too. If you didn't make me stay with you I might have never met Himchan or learned the truth about my parents. You've made my life so much better and brighter. I-I love you, so much you couldn't even imagine."

Yongguk just stared at her in shock as she tossed her towel away and walked towards him. He immediately reached out for her, his heart still pounding in euphoria at her words as she fell forward into his hands.

"I don't deserve you." He whispered in her ear, making her hold him tighter.  "You love me but all I do is put you in danger. I took you heart but I don't think I deserve to hold it."

Eun Ah smiled against his neck, "You're wrong. You didn’t put me in danger, Ryu did. You're the one that saved me all those times. If you didn't take me to the cemetery, you wouldn't have been there to find me. If you didn't get B.A.P to split up, then Jongup wouldn't have found my paint trail. You're an amazing leader and if anyone deserves me, it'd be you."

"Cocky little thing, aren't you?" He kissed the crown of her head and pulled her on top of him so that she could rest her head on his chest.  "What's so amazing about me that you would be with me through it all?"

"Because there's no one in the world like you and there's no one in the world that can make me feel the way you do. You said you'd protect me and those close to me and you did. I have no reason not to want to be with you through it all, when you keep proving to me how much I can trust you. You make me insanely happy and you've always been there for me, I wouldn't want anyone else like that. In fact, I'm glad it's been you for everything."

"You really are perfect, aren't you, Mrs. Bang? I wonder if your parents would approve of us." He said quietly, kissing the side of her neck.

"Mom would've loved you." She mumbled quietly.

"Yeah?" He asked with a small smile.

"She'd coo over you like you were some precious gem. Mom has a type, she doesn't like wimpy pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter