Chapter 4

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Ah couldn't tell much from what was going on because she was faced in the opposite direction but she knew for sure that she entered the house on Yongguk's shoulder behind Himchan because from where she was, she could still hear him complaining.

"I can't ing believe this, we should've just left her for Ryu and his men. This is was not worth it."

"Puh-leez, I did your face a favour. I think it looks a lot better now." Eun Ah quipped from over Yongguk's back.

"At least you have the common knowledge to admit that I'm good looking." He retorted with a nasally voice.

"Oh, you guys are back already? Where is she?" Eun Ah heard a light voice ring in the foyer.

"Woah, what did you do? Is she unconscious? I thought you said you were going to ask her to come stay with us, not knock her out." A soft feminine voice said in surprise.

"Ask!? You told them that you were just going to ask me! Why didn't you tell them that you were going to kidnap me and lock me up!" Eun Ah exclaimed while rattling her cuffs as proof and swinging her legs near his face before placing her on her feet.

"See, she's just fine." Yongguk turned to Eun Ah. "Stay here and don't cause to much trouble until I come back." With that Yongguk headed up the stairs, ruffling the young girl's hair on the way, most likely to go check on Junhong.

She turned around and froze in awe as she took in the grand house's interior. If she thought the outside was nice, the inside blew her mind. Everything was neat and organized with multiple rooms each decorated a different ways. Her eyes finally trailed down to the two new people standing in front of her and cleared .

There stood a beautiful girl with hair almost as red as Junhong's with familiar piercing eyes that were drilling into hers questioningly.

Eun Ah tried her best to ignore the girl's toned figure and took  notice of the boy beside her. He looked slightly younger than her but his face made him look a few years older. He had sharp eyes and dark black that was pushed off his forehead.

He was the one that spoke to her first.

"That's all? Not very impressive." The male said with a smirk eyeing her up and down.

"Excuse me?!  He,y punk, do you need me to teach you a lesson in respect? What is with you people and the lack of common courtesy? You dragged me here just to insult me? Well you too." Eun Ah yelled while kicking her feet at the ground.

"Jongup, that wasn't very nic-- Woah! What happened to your face?" The girl exclaimed as Himchan walked in with an ice pack on his nose.

He snorted in response, "Why don't you ask the brat what happened."

Daehyun walked in after him and made a bee line for the concerned girl and stood behind her, glancing down at her while his chest ever so slightly was pressed  to her back.

"Did you walk into a wall?" Jongup asked curiously.

At that Eun Ah couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"What's so ing funny?" Himchan growled, his silver hair matted on his forehead.

"I don't know what's more embarrassing, the fact that you got decked in the face by a girl, or the fact that your friends think that you're stupid enough to walk into a wall and get a bloody nose."

"Wooooaaahhh, sick, you did that?"

"Sick? Yah, Bang Yongmi, who's side are you on, did this maniac pay you?" Himchan asked incredulously.

"W-wait, Bang Yongmi? Bang? Does that mean tha--"

"Yup! Nice to meet you, I'm Bang Yongmi, Bang Yongguk's pretty and cute sister!" She said with a smile and cute salute, that Eun Ah failed to notice, brought a soft smile to Daehyun's face.

"His sister." She mumbled under her breathe.

He has a sister? But she seems so sweet, there's no way a girl like that would be involved with guys like them.

Eun Ah turned to look at the other boy, "And you're Jongup?"

The younger boy gave her a look before promptly ignoring her question and turning to face Daehyun.

"Where's Youngjae?"

Hyung? He's younger than Daehyun but he has the nerve to ignore me?

Daehyun looked at Eun Ah's irritated expression with amusement before replying to Jongup, "Our lovely Dr.Yoo is helping Junhong with his wounds, apparently the stitch up job helped Junhong save a lot of blood....even though my niece could do a better job." He said and with that information, Jongup headed upstairs and Daehyun turned to look at her.

"I mean really, you're an adult woman, have you never taken first aid classes?" He asked with a raised brow.

"As a matter a fact I have and no, they did not teach me how to stitch up knife wounds. My sincerest apologies." She spat sarcastically.

"Give her a break, it's not like you guys gave her the most pleasant experience anyways." She pouted.

With one look at her, Daehyun felt his insides melt.

You're soft, man.

He reached over and affectionately ruffled her hair, "Fine, why don't you take her up to her room and show her around. But be careful, this one is violent."

"Violent? Really? And how come to you listen to her? I've been trying to get someone to answer even one of my damn questions all day!"

Daehyun scoffed in reply, "Yeah, cause I actually like her. For now, you're just a nuisance."

"Daehyun!" Yongmi exclaimed as she pushed him towards the stairs, a barely noticeable blush spotting her features.

"Alright, Alright, I'm leaving!" He said before walking down the stairs.

Eun Ah balked at him. "Oh, are you two dating? Why is he so nice to you?"

Yongmi looked at her with wide surprised eyes before letting out an uncomfortable laugh. "N-No. It's not like that, I've been around these boys for as long as they've been around Yongguk. I'm like a little sister to these guys." She said the last part a bit bitterly. "And not to mention the fact that I'm their leader's little sister, even if they didn't like me, it's not like they have a choice."

"Ahh, I see." Eun Ah said, feeling impatient, wanting to just get the handcuffs off.

"I'm so excited that Yongguk brought you here. I've been living with these morons for too long. I've always wanted a sister!" She said while skipping over to the older girl and wrapping her arm around hers.

Eun Ah just stared at the girl.

Does she not know that I was taken against my will? Why is she acting like we're play mates?

Feeling herself soften at her bright, excited eyes, Eun Ah sent her a small smile.

Himchan peaked his head from the top of the stairs. "Wow, you're such a traitor, just for that, your precious unnie is going to have to find her own way out of those lovely bracelets." Before disappearing, the key probably hidden deep in his pockets.

"Hold on a second, you imbecile, stop ing around, give me those keys before I strangle you with these cuffs." Eun Ah yelled while being held back by Yongmi.

"Don't worry, I can get you out of those, and just ignore him, oppa's always like that, you probably just bruised his ego." Yongmi said cutely.

Eun Ah snorted, "Bruised? More like annihilated it."

Yongmi gig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter