Chapter 28

The guy from the dream

No One's POV

Ryeowook ran while crying. During his ran-to-home, he hit some peoples but he didn't care. How can he care someone's else feelings when he himself is very sad with what happened at the park. He thought that he can start the cheerful morning with meeting the one he loved but it was upside down. He ran with a heart broken until he arrived at a place called home. He opened and shut the door with a loud a bang. His older brother, Heechul was at the living room , watching an old drama ,startled with the loud bang. He removed his from the couch and went check to the main door. He saw Ryeowook was kneeling while wiping his own tears. Heechul quickly went to Ryeowook and kneeled in front of him.

''Wookie ah, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Would you want to share with me about what happened?'' Heechul asked with a worried tone. Maybe Heechul can be sometimes annoying, fierce and childish, he still has a caring side so that somone who has problems , he will lend them he's listening ears. Ryeowook in the other side is a type who doesn't want to share his problems. He stood up and ran to his room  and locked it. He leaned on the door and cried. Heechul was very worried with his only dongsaengs so he ran to the latter's room and knocked it. ''Wookie ah... Open the door and share it with me.'' the voice of Kim Heechul can be heard from the room but the crying one still refuse to talk.

Heechul still knocking the door. He hopes that every knocks in the door will show that how worry is that hyung is. Ryeowook was still there, crying. ''You know that keeping it to yourself will make things more worse. It's better if you share with someone. Just let it all out even it's a ridiculous problem.'' Heechul's sooth voice calms a bit Ryeowook. Maybe Heechul was right. Ryeowook should let it out at someone. And this typical time,Heechul is the right person. Ryeowook couldn't talk to Yesung or Sungmin because they still don't know that Ryeowook was with someone, someone rich. Those two would probably would be mad at him for not telling in the first place and three of them have not been talking lately because of the mystery yet sad dream that really bothered the crying man.

And he couldn't talk to Kyuhyun also because the problem that he have with the stranger was envolving the tall guy. So it left with Kim Heechul to depend on, to cry on, to tell every single detail that making the latter cry. Ryeowook stood up weakly and opened the door. The face of the worrying man can see in his sight. ''Wookie, are you okay?'' Heechul asked as he see the latter. ''Hyung thinks?'' Ryeowook asked with a weak smiled plastered on his sad face. ''Oh right. Of course not. What dummy I am.'' Heechul said and reply his dongsaeng's smile with a fake smile. He was too worried that he can't be happy right now. The only thing that can make him happy is to know that Ryeowook was okay. Ryeowook was about to give his hyung a hug when he fell down to the floor as his legs are too weak to support his little body. And luckily Heechul was able to catch the latter.

''Wookie, you are weak. Let us talk on your bed. Ok?'' Heechul asked as he carried the latter like a mother that carrying her baby. The latter just nodded. Too weak to reply. Heechul walked to the bed and placed Ryeowook carefully on the bed. He went to a cupboard that full with blankets and bed sheets and took out a purple and white, fluffy blanket and put it on Ryeowook. It was Ryeowook's favourite blanket. Heechul went the other side of the bed and sit on the bed. He took a pillow and hugged it. He leaned over the bed's headboard. The room was full with silent for a few minutes and Heechul finally decided to broke the silent. ''Shouldn't you tell me what happened?'' Heechul asked while looked at the latter that was staring plainly at the ceiling. ''Yeah, I think I should.'' Ryeowook said. He sat on the bed. He wasn't very comfortable when he talked while laying on the bed. Ryeowook sighed. He tried to find courage to tell the story to this hyung. He hopes that Heechul will all go mad when he knew what happened.

Ryeowook finally spoke. From A-Z. No more or less. Heechul was there, nodding over the story but when it get to the part when the stranger became rude, Heechul's expression changed. The pillow that he hugged finally became a place that he let out his anger. He grip the pillow roughly  and he scratch the pillow like a cat.Ryeowook ended the story with him crying. He was sad ,very sad. ''Hyung, do you think that I'm nobody? I bet I am.. *cried* I knew it... I would never will be with him. I'm not destined to be with him.'' Ryeowook put his palms on his face and cried. The fluffy blanket was a bit wet with Ryeowook's sad tears. Heechul looked at Ryeowook. His heart that was a minute ago was burning in anger , right now immediantly changed into a sad heart that wanted to cry.

Heechul may looked have no weakness but he does and one of them is can't stand to see his family crying especially Ryeowook who is easily cry. He will cry too. Heechul took Ryeowook's right hand and hugged him. Heechul hugged him and careesed the latter's hair. Their body sway to the right and left. ''Hyung, that is sweet of you to cry with me.'' Ryeowook said as he feels tears on his head. A sincere one.''Hyung, thank you to give me this warmth hug. I really need one.'' Ryeowook thanked Heechul. ''My pleasure..'' Heechul replied with a smile on his face. Even though Ryeowook can't see his hyung's face because his face is on the hyung's chest, he knows that his sweet hyung is smiling and it make him happy. ''Hyung...'' Ryeowook said while looked up to his hyung. ''Yes?'' Heechul replied. He looked down to his dongsaeng. ''Saranghae....'' Ryeowook said while smiled to his hyung. ''Me too.'' They stayed in the position and sway their body to the right and left.

Even it was very quiet, it is very calming for the duo. The calmness filled the atmosphere in the room but it was been disturbed with a ringtone. Ryeowook's phone rang. Heechul let his hand go from Ryeowook's body but the latter just kept his hand hugging the hyung and the hug became tighter. Since Ryeowook shows that he doesn't wanted to answer the call, Heechul tried to stood up to answer the call but Ryeowook hugged him more tighter than ever and shook his head multiple times. ''Hyung, can you just ignored the call? I don't want to let go of this hug... Please...'' Ryeowook pleaded. Heecul looked at the phone that still rang and turn to Ryeowook. He sat properly again and hugged the latter. ''Ok.... Anything for you Wookie...'' Heechul said. The ringtone stopped and the voice message( I dont remember what the name is but I think it is voice message. Just feel free to tell me hat is the correct name. Thanks and sorry) can be heard.

Ryeowook's phone have been called many times but the duo still hugged each other. It didn't bothered the duo cause the ringtone was the 'a goodbye' song that covered by their family. Ryeowook, Heechul and their parents sang and it suits well. The calmness and harmony of the song just make the hug became more comfortable even though the song means goodbye. ''I think we should say thank you to the one who called you.'' Heechul said while smiling with his words. Ryeowook smiled but it was a sad one. He knew that the caller must be Kyuhyun. But he don't want his hyung to be sad so he faked chuckle and replied,''Yeah, I think we should.'' They continue to hug.The calmness and the hug makes Ryeowook feel sleepy and finally he dozed off. Heechul put the latter comfortably on the bed and put the blanket on Ryeowook. He stood up and went to Ryeowook's phone that still rang. ''This guy never seem to give up.'' Heechul said softly so he's the only one who can hear.

He look at the ID caller. It said Cho Kyuhyun (Kyukyu). He widened his eyes. His heart beated fastly. He hesitantly pressed the answer button and he heard the tall guy voice, ''Wookie ah, are you okay? Why didn't-'' the tall guy didn't able to finished his words as Heechul qickly respond, ''You...you....F**K OFF!!!'' Heechul yelled and quickly ended the call. He rubbed his forehead. He looked at Ryeowook that shockingly still asleep. Maybe he was tired wih the awful start. ''Wookie... You already met him again? I hope he's not your bf ....From now on.... *went closer to Ryeowook ears* I'll take your phone. If you still asleep that means you agree.'' Heechul said. He stood up and look at Ryeowook who was....still asleep. ''Good.'' Heechul said and went out from the room.

**In Cho Kyuhyun's car**

Kyuhyun went driving but he doesn't know where he go. He canceled to go back to his home. He doesn't want to face his nagging umma. He opened the window, trying to get fresh air but it wasn't so fresh as the smoking and everything.He decided to call Ryeowook. He took his phone from his jean's pocket and dialed Ryeowook's number. He put his phone on his right ear. Unfortunately, Ryeowook didn't answer but he never give up. And finally Ryeowook answer or should I say, someone else answered. ''Wookie ah, are you okay? Why didn't-'' Kyuhyun didn't able to finish hs words as the person who answered yelled, ''You...you...F**K OFF!!!'' the person quickly ended the call. Because of the unexpected yell, Kyuhyun accidentally throwed his phone out of the window.

He quickly stop his car on the road beside sidewalk. He hoped out from the car and tried to get to his phone. But when a lorry was about to came, someone just pull him to the sidewalk. Since, he been pulled roughly his touched the ground. ''Ouch!'' Then Kyuhyun remembered his phone at look at where it is. He smiled but it gone when the lorry just smashed Kyuhyun's phone.

And come another vehicle came to smashed. Then a car, a motorcycle and a lorry again. Kyuhyun watched in horror. He gritted his teeth. When the road was seem to be clear, Kyuhyun walked to his phone. He looked at the phone. It was broken. Cannot be used anymore. Kyuhyun watched in horror. ''MY PHONE!!!'' he shouted miserably. Then out of nowhere, a big lorry came near to Kyuhyun. The tall guy's brain can't respond. Thankfully, the person who was just a minute ago saved Kyuhyun's life, saved the tall guy again. Everyone there was clapping and  shouting 'Great job!' ,'Such a hero!' and also lots of the teenager girl was screaming like fangirling 'He's such a hottie!' 'My Hero!!!' 'Marry me!!' and there are also people who out of their mind, 'Are you guys dating?' 'Are you guys in love?' 'Are you guys already married to each other?'.

Kyuhyun's brain finally worked and was shocked with 'Are you guys already married to each other?' He finally voiced out,''Yah! I'm still in highschool! And if you guys really wanted  me to married now, I'll only married to Kim Ryeowook!'' After saying his words, Kyuhyun received a smack on the head. ''You can't!'' a familiar voice said. Kyuhyun looked at the face and yup, Cho Siwon. ''Yes.I.Can.'' Kyuhyun said. ''No. You still young.'' Siwon said and put his finger on the latter's forehead and pushed it.

''Yes I can Siwon!'' Kyuhyun said a little bit loud right now. ''No, you can not.'' Siwon calmly said. Kyuhyun was about to reply when someone shouted,'' I agree with him. You can't married Kim Ryeowook,Cho Kyuhyun, except me!'' I searched at the owner's vice and I found him.Oh no. It's.....

T.O.P.