Chapter 22

The guy from the dream

Siwon's POV

I was at the living room, sitting on a sofa. I stared at a phone, someone's phone. I sighed. I don't know how to do,to meet him. I can't think. 'Think Choi Siwon, think! You have your degree and everything that clarify you as a smart, d*mn person. Why you can't think a plan for this simple problem. You're useless! Pathetic!' my evil side said. I mean teased. 'Choi Siwon, don't listen to that little demon. You are not pathetic. It's only your brain can't process well.' the good side said, trying to defend me.

'If the brain can't process, isn't that mean he is a dumby. Even a stupid person also know this. Right, Choi Siwon?'the bad said. 'You stupid demon! That wasn't I meant. His brain can't process well because if someone thinks something that related to his or her crush, their brain can't process well.' the good said. Maybe the good side was right. ''Is that mean I can't meet him?'' I said. The both just silent. No answer. I sighed. I put my hand on my face. I rub my face roughly. Tried to loose all the frustation.

I stand up. I push all the things on the table aside,not very friendly.(like they do in SWING) I kick all the chairs,tables and sofa in the living room. I sat back. I was so.. Frust, stress, angry with the fact that I can't meet him again. ''From what I see, I can't tell whether there was a tornado in the room or an angry beast just trash up the place.''  I turn my head. It was the evil maknae. He grin at me. The usual grin. ''Go upstairs Cho. It's none of your business.'' I said with unfriendly mood. He didn't listen.''Yeah, none of your beeswax.''he said.

He walk towards the opposite sofa so he could face me. He sat down. He examine the living room then me. Then his eyes stop at the phone that I held in my other hand. He look at my face. ''So.. it is a girl?'' he asked. ''NO! Actually it is a men.'' I said. I'm a person who tells the truth. Doesn't like to lie. He stand up. ''What's the prob?'' he asked. I look at him, confuse. He wanted to help?! I stand up. I put my back of the palm on his forehead. He snap my hand. ''I'M FINE!'' he yelled.''I'm still me!''he yelled again. ''I helped not because I pity for you. I pity for eveything that surround you.''

I sat back. ''I met him in Yoona's wine party 2 years ago..'' ''I didn't remember any wine party 2 years ago...YOU DIDN'T ASK ME TO GO WITH YOU,AREN'T YOU?!''he yelled. ''Can you please stop yelling. I probably will be deaf, you know?!'' I yelled. He did not help me with my problem but he help me with adding my frust. ''Ok,ok.Proceed..''he said. ''And I met him today but he didn't know me. Well of course bacause it was our 2nd meet. It wasn't turn out well. Then he left but he dropped his phone. Maybe with this I can meet him again... But how?'' I said the problem.

He nodded. He took the phone and did something. I look confusly.  He stop and look at me. He gave me the phone and left. Before he left, ''You should check whether there is a password or not.'' he said. 'Ok. We can open the phone but for what? See his personal staff?'' I asked. He took the phone and did something again. I look in confusion, again. He stop again. And grin again. He gave me the phone again. Then he left. I look at the phone screen. It was a contact. It said 'My Maknae'. Probably his dongsaeng. I smiled. I understand what his plan. I know what to do.

I went to his room. I heard some video game sounds.'Probably starcraft.'I said in my heart. I walk into my room and took a pillow. I went back to his room and twisted the room knob and yup, he's playing starcraft. I throw the pillow at him. He look quiet shocked. ''Thank you.'' I said. ''Is this the way you said 'thank you'? If I know I wouldn't help you.'' he said. ''I know.'' I said. I waved goodbye to him with my famous ''three finger when waved''. I went back to my room. I changed my clothes to my shirt. I laid back on the bed. And look at Heechul's phone. Then something hit my body. I look at the door.

Who else rather than the Evil maknae. ''What is this?!'' I asked. ''Siwon, did you know the word 'PAY BACKTIME'?'' he asked. ''Yes, I know it.'' I said. ''When will you do it?''he asked. ''I don't know, maybe...Now?''I said. ''Well good luck with that.''he said and left to his room. I sat on the bed and look at the phone. I felt nervous. ''Okay,this is it, Siwon. This is it. I'm gonna call.'' I press the call button. Then there was a sweet voice. ''Hello?'' the guy in the other line said.

''*breathe* Umm... Hello? Is this Heechul's brother?'' I ask. ''Umm.. Yes. Who is this and why are you.. using my brother's phone or..... Are you doing anything to Heechul in his bedroom?!'' the girl ,I guess asked half yell. ''No, NO! Don't think like that. I'm not doing anything to him or with him or at his bedroom or at your house! Actually I bumped to your brother early today and he dropped his phone. I want to give him back. Can you ask him to meet at a cafe called Park's Yeppeun Cafe. Tomorrow 8pm. '' I said. ''Before I tell him will you promise me that you will not do anything to him.'' she said. '' I promise.''I said.

''Cross your heart?'' ''Cross my heart.''I said. ''Ok. I will tell him. I have to go. Well nice to talk with you. Bye..'' the call ended. I smiled. ''You should said that 'you do something with him'.'' the evil maknae that came out from nowhere said. ''GET OUT!'' I said throwing a pillow at him. He ran away to his bed.

Siwon, don't mess this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, finish! I actually wanted to add chapter yesterday but my computer went wrong and deleted it. I was frust. Well, I am now ok. Well I'm sorry if you wanted Kyuwook in this chapter I hav to do Siwon's Pov and next is Sichul. Sorry... Well if I hav time I will update the next one. Peace out! But b4 i leave.. I wanna show ya

badass-shot-super-junior-m-swing-paper-f well this how Siwon did it. Well the most describe how Siwon did it in this picture is Donghae. Donghae oppa, good job! Thumbs up! I do not own the photo so I credit who post and share this pic at the web.Ok it is by Kristin. Check out at americankpopfans.com . The blog is awesome. last but not least I want to say that I'm happy that y'all read my fic, subs and upvote it. Thanks. Kamsahabnida~~ Well annyeong~~ Stay cool and awesome.. <3 y'all!