Chapter 14

The guy from the dream

Kyuhyun's POV

Damn that guy. He really likes to make me in trouble. I really hate him.

\flashback/

''Mr. Cho and Mr. Choi. It seems like you guys are fighting, again. *sigh* It is the 22th time you guys fight this year and there is no sign of regret? *sigh*  What a shame.'' said our principle, Mr. Lee Soo Man.

I look at my enemy. He look at me, giving me the most annoying evil smirk. I glare at him. We fight and this time both of us injured badly. There is bandage at the bottom of his lip and his forehead. Making him uglier. I smiled, evily.

'' Listen here. I hope you guys won't fight,ever AGAIN! Do you hear me.''

'' In your dreams.'' said Choi Seung Hyun.

'' How dare you talk back to me! It is RUDE !'' shouted Mr. Lee.

''Oh Mr. Lee. When you said like that, it is like you did not know him.'' I said,smirking.

''You just the same, Mr. Cho!''

I look weirdly at Mr. Lee then to T.O.P then to the mirror that reflect my image.'' I am not the same with him. By the way, I am more handsome than him.''

''Yah! What did you say?! I am more handsome than you, UGLY DUCKLING!''

I stand up, grab T.O.P's neck, choking him. T.O.P stand up, grab his fist and then punch me ,hard. And the fightbegins, again. I grab T.O.P's collar push him until he lies down on the principle's desk. I was about to punch him when.. A loud angry voice scream.

''ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both of you grounded after school! Now, go back to your classroom!'' said Mr. Lee. He sat down, rubbing his painful head.

I walk out from the room. So did T.O.P.

''It was fun to fight with you, Cho. Until we meet next time.'' he said ,leaving me alone. Curse that . I went to classroom. I saw Luna. She save my seat. I walk in to the classroom, ignoring everyone's glances. Luna pat the sit beside her. I gave her a smile. She smiled back then pay attention to the class.

''Late again, Mr. Cho? I thought it will be longer. what did the principle do?'' ask Mr. Kang, my math teacher. I ignore the question. Mr. Kang also seem to give up to ask me. He continue teaching, I sigh. It was a frustating day. I receive a paper.

What's going on , Kyu? what did Mr. Lee do this time? - From Luna.

I wrote back.

Oh that damn old man? He seem to give up on us. He just give me and that bastard a detention. Nothing else. Weird ha?

I pass to Luna.

Very weird. Maybe he give up.

I read. As I wanted to replied, somebody took the paper from me,

"Passing paper. Interesting''