Chapter 24

The guy from the dream

No One's POV

Siwon stands infront of his mirror that hanging on his room's wall, stare at his reflection. He sighed.

This is it Choi Siwon.. Your last chance... Your choice whether make this meet a sucessful to make him as your friend or this meet is just a coincidence for you guys to meet each other. The choice is in your hand... Siwon fist his hand.

'The choice is in my hand'

He walk to the door. He hesitant to grab the door knob. But he grab and twisted it and went closed it, slowly. He walk down stairs while looking at the entire part in the house. It was quite.. No other sounds except his steps... Do you want to be like this? Lonely... He shook his head. He took his jacket and car keys. He open the main door and slowly step out. He look at the environment. It was peaceful yet quite. He closed and locked it. He walked to the car and hoped in. He grab the steering and froze.. He was.. nervous..

'Don't be like this... Don't....' he said to himself.'Be brave..Brave.... I have to be brave..I... I'm braveless...(coward)'

**At the cafe**

Leeteuk was at the cashier... He was with a  customer. Kyuhyun was with Luna at the table. Talking about their school. Then come a beautiful lady. I mean man. He was searching.. and search and search at the cafe's front door. Then come a voice. There was someone wanted to entered but the searching man,Heechul blocked his way. Heechul bowed deeply and said ''Mianhaeyo(sorry)...'' The man and his lady nodded and went to entered to the cafe. Heeechul peek at the man when he was still bowing down.''That's not him.'' he said. Heechul stood up,brushing his jacket for some reason.

''Maybe I should enetered and ask the cashier.''he said to himself. He stood up like a man. He walked to the cafe's fornt door bravely like a man but when he entered cafe.. It was the opposite. He lowered his head and his hands covered his cheeks. He also lowered his body like he was bowing. He looked at the floor while walking. He was shy. For the first time he felt..SHY! 1st because the earlier accident. 2nd because all of the customer in here cled in a formal,expensive and brand clothes.. Like they are very very very rich.(Well they are rich only Heechul oppa doesn't know.)

Suddenly Heechul bumped at something. He looked up. He bumped at a woman's .(Am i ert? :p Slap me. Don't worry I won't mad.I slap myself.*slap*) The woman gasped. Heechul's face was in fire. Heechul stood up but still lowered his head. ''Mi...Mi..Mianhaeyo...''Heechul startled. Heechul looked at the woman. The moment Heechul looked at the woman's face, he got a hard slap. Heechul was in pain. 'Ouch!'he shouted in his heart. He looked at the othercustomer. His jaw dropped because he caught everyone, every single one's attention. The woman walked away arrogantly.

Heechul looked at the woman. 'Do you think your y.ha?! Well look at mine! *slap at his own *'Heechul said. He smiled but it faded away so fast. Why? Cause he didn't said those words loud so the others only saw his funy satisfied face while slapped his own without a reason like a crazy guy. Once again..embarassed...He lowered his head but he realised. 'Wait. Why am I like this? This isn't the real me! Heechul, show who is the real you!' ''Yah! What are you looking?! Jasin-ui bijeuniseu lo idong!(Go back to your own business!)'' he shouted without a single shy feeling.

The other customer quickly went back their business with food,afraid with angry Heechul. Heechul turned and faced with the cashier. ''Good evening sir. May I help you?'' Ask the cashier. ''Actually there should be a person here. He asked my brother to ask me to went here. We have our own business.''Heechul said politely. He don't want a fight because he afraid if the cashier doesn't want to help him if he make attitude. ''Is it Mr. Cho Siwon?''the cashier asked. ''Actually I don't know his name.'' Heechul admitted. ''Well this is hard..''the cashier said.''Can you tell me how is his features?'' the cashier asked.

''He is tall. He has a very good visual. He is handsome. He has his bangs covered his eyes sometime. He had muscle. He has a good body.''Heechul said. ''*chuckle* I think that is Choi Siwon. Well went to the table no.2. He reserved it. He will come at any minute now. Be patient. Heechul nodded and bowed 'thank you' to the cashier and went to the table. The cashier,Leeteuk looked at the red haired man. 'Siwon, how can you picked a person who doesn't even know your name. Well his cute... Thank goodness you tell me that he is a man. I can tell that he is sensitive and fierce type.'he said to himself.

The table no.1 that located in front of table no.2 's peoples were peaking from the menu. Heechul looked suspiciously at the two people. The two people realised and started to act that they were talking. The girl dropped the menu. Then the boy. The moment the boy's menu dropped,Heechul's heart pumped fast. He gasped. He look at the table. He widened his eyes.'It couldn't be... Is that him....'Heechul looked anxious. He stood up and sat opposite so he couldn't see him. The person that sat at no.1 table felt weird.

Heechul started to sweat. 'I couldn't stand it anymore. I have to go..' Heechul stood up and tried to walk away from his chair but been blocked by a man. The man was tall so he looked up. Heechul's heart started pumping more fastly. ''Where are you going?'' the man asked, a little bit sad. ''You came late.''Heechul looked at the floor. His face was on fire. We might wanted to take the fire extinguisher.

''Mianhae...(I'm sorry)''the man said, looked a little bit sad. He sighed. Heechul sat down on his chair. The man smiled then took a seat.He called the waiter. Then the waiter gave them a menu. ''Pick whatever you want.'' the man said. Heechul nodded. He open the menu and suddenly his jaw dropped. He closed it. He stood up and grab the man's hand and try to drag but can't. ''What's wrong?''the man,Siwon asked. Heechul went closer  to Siwon's ear and whispered.''This place is expensive. If you really want to treat me, let's go to other cafe.'' Siwon chuckled. Heechul looked confuse. Is that funny?

Siwon stood up and make Heechul sat down again. Heechul was very... confused. ''Don't worry. It's not that expensive.''Siwon said. Heechul's jaw dropped. Can't beleive for what he said. 'Not that expensive'?! ''Don't worry. I can afford it.''Siwon said while looking at the menu. Heechul just frozed. Siwon looked at Heechul. He chuckled. What a cute man. ''Please. Pick something that you liked.''Siwon said. Heechul shooked his head. He opened the menu. ''My ex-teacher is the owner. He gave me discount sometime.'' Siwon said.''Well I refused.''Siwon said slowly. Heechul still hear it but ignored. Why? He was HUNGRY!

After pick and tell the waiter, they sat down quietly. There was no conversation. It was...AWKWARD. Siwon bited his bottom lips. He look at Kyuhyun's table. The maknae tried to say that Siwon should start a conversation. ''Well, you came. For a minute I thought you weren't.'' Siwon said. ''Who doesn't his precious phone back?'' Heechul said. ''You came just for the phone?'' Siwon asked. ''And the food.'' Heechul said. He smiled. Siwon chuckled. ''And...''Siwon said. He wanted Heechul to continue. ''And... What?'' Heechul asked.

''And be friends with me.'' Siwon said. ''Why?''Heechul asked. ''Because I'm H.A.N.D.S.O.M.E.''Siwon said,praising himself. ''Hello? Handsome?! Look at mirror first. You looked like a clown.''Heechul said. ''You don't have to lie. My teacher there*pointing at the cashier* already told me that you said that I'm handsome.''Siwon said. He smirked. ''You...What?! You didn't said...*sigh* You caught me.'' Heechul said. ADMITTED. Both of them chuckled. ''Hey, Have I met you before?''Heechul asked. The waiter arrived with some foods and drinks. He put it on the table.''Actually,yes.'' Heechul widened his eyes. '' At Yoona's party 2 years ago.

''Wait..Umm...I don't remember,''Heechul said. ''Don't you remember that you bumped at someone and said..'Hey handsome guy.Enjoy the party.' something like that.''Siwon said. Heechul widened his eyes.''You mean..That guy is....you?''Heechul asked. Siwon nodded, taking his drink. ''Jinja?(really) *sigh* How many times do I have to say that you are 'handsome'.''Heechul said. ''Many times.''Siwon answered. ''No way!''Heechul answered.

**After a long conversation**

''It is late.I have to go.''Heechul said. ''Wait.*grab Heechul's hand*Here's your phone.''Siwon handed the phone to Heechul. Heechul slap his face. He forgot. ''Thanks.''Heechul said. ''Wait.''Siwon grab Heechul's hand again. ''What is it?'' Heechul asked. ''Do you want to be my...friend?'' Siwon asked. ''Aren't we friends already?*Siwon looked confused.* I won't chat happily and shared my daily life to some stranger. I liked you. You are funny. I want to be your friend so you are my friend.''Heechul said. Siwon smiled. 

''I have to go.''Heechul said.''Do you want a ride?'' Siwon asked. ''No way! If my mom see it. She would accuse me nonsense things. Siwon nodded. Heechul waved goodbye at him. Before he leaved, he look at the man that peeked him.

"It is HIM''