Chapter 21

The guy from the dream

No One's POV

Kyuhyun drove to... I don't know where he is driving because himself don't know where he is driving. WEIRD, ha? He stop his car at a shop. He went out from the car. He fetch his phone then dial a number. He waited then a sweet voice answered. ''Hello?'' ''Hey, baby.''Kyuhyun tried to make the guy mad, probably. Then a some sound was heard. Kyuhyun worried. ''Ryeowook, I didn't mean to suprised you. Are you allright?'' he ask in worried. Maybe the 'baby' made Ryeowook fell. Who knows? ''Oh me? I'm not hurt. You should probably ask my mother's pot. It fell pretty bad because of you.'' Ryeowook said. Kyuhyun near his beautiful lips to his phone and whispered... ''Mianhae....'' Kyuhyun heard a cute chuckle from the phone. ''What was the pot respond? Did it forgives me?'' Kyuhyun asked. ''The pot stills mad. There is one way that it can forgives you.''

''And that is...'' Kyuhyun asked curiously. ''You have to send a video that first you make 'Gwiyomi' and ask the pot for its forgiveness towards you.'' Ryeowook said. ''Mwo?! Isn't there any else except the... 'gwiyomi'. You know that I don't like to do 'gwiyomi'...'' Kyuhyun said. ''I know but potty doesn't know..'' Ryeowook trying to give execuse. ''Well it knows now. Ask it to give me another way..'' Kyuhyun pleaded.. ''Well he said you wear a girl dress and dance hip hop and upload to Youtube.'' Ryeowook said while doing a fail but cute smirk.

''Anything else?'' Kyuhyun asked. ''It said wear a girl wig and singing a girl group song and sent to all contacts in your phone.'' Ryeowook said. ''Something else, Mr. Pot?'' Kyuhyun asked. ''*groan cutely* Kyuhyun can you stop asking another way. Me and Mr. Pot are getting tired of it. Just pick one...'' Ryeowook said. ''*sigh* I would do the first one.*

''Jjang! We will wait your video..'' Ryeowook said happily. ''Well, I have to go now. I actually helping my mother cooking Kimbap fried rice. We didn't star to cook because we are waiting for my brother for the ingredients that he should buy. Well, I just heard a door bell. Hope we can talk later. Bye Kyukyu~ Don't forget the vid.'' Ryeowook ended the call. Kyuhyun sighed, He was just to ask Ryeowook to hangout. Well sometimes life didn't go as we plan, right? ''Bye..'' he said.

He put his phone in his pocket. He examine his surrounding. Normal. ''Have you finished your call?'' a voice asked. Kyuhyun look at the guy that just asked him. ''Leeteuk!'' Kyuhyun said in suprise. ''Hyung. You forgot to say 'hyung'. How many times I have to said 'hyung' is imp... Oh never mind. You would totally never said that.'' Leeteuk said in I don't know umm... dissaponted? ''What are you doing here?'' Kyuhyun asked in confusion. ''What? What am I doing... Pfft.. Ha ha ha.. Are you trying to be funny. Cho?'' he asked. Kyuhyun showed his confused face. ''THIS IS MY CAFE,PABO!'' Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun look at the shop or should I say A HIGH CLASS CAFE. ''Ooo... I see..''Kyuhyun said in a cute dorky way. ''Ooo.. Now you see.. Before this? Oh I know, your eyes have just come back to their home. Well, welcome home...'' Leeteuk teased Kyuhyun. ''Hey, If my eyes gone somewhere my face would be weird and scary and gross.'' Kyuhyun tried to defend himself. '' With or without still your face is weird.'' Leeteuk said. Kyuhyun was mad. ''Well you are  multipied by umm... INFINITY!'' Kyuhyun said. ''INFINITE? Who's face is handsome with me? L? Sungjong? Sungyeol? Hoya? Come on who?'' Leeteuk ask happily. ''NONE.'' Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk face changed into a serious one.

''Yah you two baboons! Why are you talking outside. Come on in!'' shouted a girl. ''Luna is calling us. We should probably go in the cafe. Kyuhyun nodded. The both male went in the cafe. There were many customer, of course rich. This is a HIGH CLASS RESTAURANT for god sake. The cafe were full. Well because this is the best cafe in Korea and no.2 in the world. Well no.2 is ok then none. They sat at a special table. The drink for the three person was on the table. They sat down and chat. As they were talking about gossip, Kyuhyun bring up a very important topic that the two siblings should know. ''Hey guys. I want to tell something. Me and Ryeowook are a couple now. The both gasp.''Jinja?'' the siblings asked. ''Yeah.''

''OMG! Congrats!'' Leeteuk said. 'I thought that word would be spoke by Luna. It's not suit for him. Oh well, they are bro and sis, aren't they?'Kyuhyun said in his heart. Luna was quiet. Kyuhyun asked her. ''What's wrong, Luna?'' ''Oh! It's noyhing Kyuhyun. It's nothing.''Luna said. 'Kyuhyun I actually had a feeling for you.. But you liked Ryeowook. It's okay. If you happy, I am happy too.' she said in her heart. ''Wait. If you are with him, how about T.O.P?'' Leeteuk asked. ''Well he have to give up cause Wookie is mine.'' Kyuhyun said happily. He showed his smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yipee! finished this chapter. I was going to make it long but my tummy is growling and it is noon so I should be eating. I will tried to continue it. Well comments and subs pls. I would be happy if you did it. I'm not threaten you. It's ur choice. OK bye