Chapter 25

The guy from the dream

No One's POV

Kyuhyun looked at Heechul that slowly faded from his sight. Then he went to his older brother that was smiling to himself. ''Happy?'' Kyuhyun said. ''You think?'' Siwon said while looking at the cafe's door. Kyuhyun patted Siwon's back. ''He'll be yours someday.. You just have to be patient.. I'll wish the best for you..''Kyuhyun said as he took a chair and sat beside Siwon. Siwon looked at him. ''Can I ask somthing?'' Siwon asked to his only brother. ''Ye..'' Kyuhyun replied. ''Why are you.... Being nice all of sudden?'' Siwon asked. ''Don't you like it? I always thought that you wanted me to be nice to you...'' Kyuhyun said. ''No... I really wanted it but... Seeing you nice all of sudden, it's just...weird.'' Siwon said. ''So you said..I'm weird?'' Kyuhyun asked. ''No it's just... You're weird when you're being nice...a-'' Siwon didn't able to finished his words because the guy that he was talking cut him off, ''If like that... I won't be nice to you,Cho Siwon..'' Kyuhyun said while doing his famous smirk. ''*scoff* It's hard to talk to you, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. I'm gonna ask you again. Just answer the question. No more question just answers...'' Siwon said.

Kyuhyun put his right index finger on his beautiful chin while looked at ceiling, like a person who was thinking. ''Should I charge the answer?'' Kyuhyun asked. ''Cho Kyuhyun!'' Siwon shouted. All the customers look at the Cho brothers.. Thank goodness that time was 11pm so lots of the customer are already went home.  Siwon felt embarassed so he stood up and bowed. Siwon peeked at Kyuhyun from his bowing. Kyuhyun was.... n't care.. He just sat there. ''Kyuhyun...bow RIGHT.NOW.'' Siwon whispered. ''Why should I?'' Kyuhyun asked,emotionless. Siwon stood up and smiled to the customers. He grab Kyuhyun and make Kyuhyun stood up roughly. Kuhyun lazily stood up. ''Kyuhyun,BOW!'' Siwon whispered but still smiling to the customers. Kyuhyun looked at Siwon and said, ''You can't make me.'' Kyuhyun said. He smirked at his older brother. ''Yes.I.CAN.'' Siwon whispered and still smile but only this smile s a little bit...CREEPY...

Siwon put his left hand on Kyuhyun's head and pushed it so he can make Kyuhyun bow. It was a long bow. ''Cursed this hyung..''Kyuhyun said. Siwon pulled Kyuhyun's head not roughly and pushed it down once again. But this time not just Kyuhyun is bowing, Siwon was also bowing. '' I'LL.KILL.YOU.'' Kyuhyun said angrily. ''You'll send to jail.'' Siwon said. Both of them bowed like 2 minutes. Then Siwon stand straight and pulled Kyuhyun's head carefully. As Kyuhyun's head was been pulled carefully, all the customers saw his face. His scary face. His I'M.GONNA.KILL.THIS.HYUNG.'s face. All the customer were frighten to see Kyuhyun's face so all of them went back to their business. Luna and Leeteuk ran to the duos.

''What're you guys doing?''Luna asked. Siwon smiled. ''We're just asking for-''Siwon didn't able to finish his senteces as he took a look at Kyuhyun's face and he was shocked at Kyuhyun's words,''Get me a KNIFE.'' ''Whoa,whoa there.... Are you okay there,Kyuhyun?'' Leeteuk asked worriedly. Kyuhyun smiled at the hyung but the hyung was a little bit afraid. Why you asked me? Because this smile is a CREEPY smile. ''Yes....I'M.OKAY..'' Kyuhyun said and yes...He is still SMILING. ''Umm...Well hyung..It's a little bit late so... We're better get going. Umm annyeong~~''Siwon said. He grabbed Kyuhyun's arm and pulled it but unfortunatly Kyuhyun didn't move. Siwon pushed Kyuhyun and luckily Kyuhyun moved a bit. Kyuhyun was still keep his creepy smile plastered on his face. ''Kyuhyun..Please stop...Can you stop being Chucky..You know I hate those movies.''Siwon said. His body started to shiver when he remembered that they watch the movie at the cinema. With the big screen,the movie was totally SCARY.  ''Wait...You hate them?Chucky is the best horror movies ever!'' Kyuhyun said.  'This brother of mine is totally weird and crazy...'Siwon said in his mind.

''How about we watch the movie tonight? Lets watch it on pay-per-view.''Kyuhyun suggested. Siwon accidentally pushed Kyuhyun hard until the latter fell down hard. ''OUCH!!!!!''Kyuhyun yelled in pain. ''Wait. WATCH THAT NONSENSE MOVIE TONIGHT?! In a billion years is a NO!!''Siwon yelled. ''Yah! Don't you have apology to say?!''Kyuhyun yelled. Siwon realised that he accidentally pushed his brother hard when he mention about 'watch the movie tonight'. ''Mianhae..''Siwon apology and bowed down. He grabbed Kyuhyun's arm. He pulled the arm so Kyuhyun can stand up. ''Hey! You didn't answer the question. How about we watch Chucky to-Aaaa!!!'' Kyuhyun screamed because he was shocked. When Kyuhyun mentioned 'Chucky', Siwon lost his mind. He was pulling Kyuhyun soo hard and let go all of sudden so... Kyuhyun fell.Again.

''YAH!! ARE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! NOW MY CHEST AND LEGS ARE HURT REALLY BAD AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!''Kyuhyun yelled. ''Sorry...It's just don't mention...The name..'' Siwon said. He lend his hand. Kyuhyun sat. He took Siwon's hand and trying to get up. ''What name? Chucky?'' Kyuhyun asked. Oh... You know what'll happend. Siwon pulled his arm aside so..Kyuhyun fell..AGAIN.''YAH!!'' Kyuhyun yelled in frustation. ''I just said don't..'' Siwon said. He offered his hand again. Kyuhyun looked at Siwon's hand then the face. He took the offered but unfortunately  Siwon purposely pulled him rugh and make Kyuhyun fell.AGAIN.

''YAH!! WHAT'S THAT FOR?!!''Kyuhyun yelled. He confused a bit because he didn't said the word 'Chucky'. ''It's for..*grab Kyuhyun's nose* You...*pull Kyuhyun's nose playfully*'' Siwon replied. Kyuhyun slaped Siwon's hand. Kyuhyun stand up by his own. Kyuhyun was furious. But suddenly he smirked. ''Ok.... Let's go,Coward.''Kyuhun teased and ran to his car and drove away. Siwon was standind there. He was...confused. He didn't offended with the 'coward' word. Kyuhyun just smirked and it has a meaning. You don't know what is the meaning? It means this maknae has a plan for pay back.

It couldn't be that the 'coward' word is his plan. Oh come on. Siwon knows his brother is more genius and evil than that. ''Is the fall for how many times damage his brain? Maybe I should brought him to a doctor.. Or not? Ugh, just think this prob tomorrow.''said Siwon. He went to his car and drove back home.

**After a drive back home**

Siwon parked his car inside the parking lot. (Just imagine that a really big double-storey bungalow and has own parking lot that 15 cars can park and a garden at the backyard and has a big swimming pool.) He locked his car and walked to the main door. He wanted to open the door but his instinct feel something was wrong. Siwon knows that his instinct always right so he decided to went in the house using the kitchen's door. He walk to the parking lot and then the garden. The water in the swimming pool reflects the picture of the moon. Siwon went near the swimming pool. He bent down and saw his reflection. He smiled but it slowly faded. He saw another reflections. He turned his head and all remains silent. Siwon fell into the pool unconciously. The person who was sneaking over Siwon,oh who else than the evil maknae. He grin at himself.

''Good job me..''

**After a long faint**

Siwon finally woke up. He was all wet. He was about to stand up but he can't.He was being tied up! He struggled,trying to escape but it was useless.Then came the devil. ''Yah! Open this rope!''Siwon yellled. ''Oh, no no... I won't. Well since you are here...Since we are infront of the tv... Since I am holding the remote control*switch on the tv* Since the tv is on..*grab a dvd* Since we have a Chucky dvd that my fan gave me....*showing the cover* Let's watch!''yelled Kyuhyun happily. 

''No no! Kyuhyun please.... Please anything but Chucky!''Siwon pleaded. ''Well,other movies are bring so... No!''Kyuhyun said childishly. He open the dvd and the movies started. That night was fulled with Siwon's screams....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hye! I know some of you are asking Kyuwook's moments and I also startin' to miss to write it but I must do some chaps cuz it somehow tell about future chaps...It has their own details.... But I think next chap has Kyuwook on it... I made it for all of you... So hope u guys will enjoy it. I think I'll update it tomorrow... Well, thnks 4 reading my fic.... I know I lack a lil bit but I'll try my best for you.... And sorry 4 not updat yesterday cuz I was ill( i was able to update my other fic but suddenly I didn't have strenght to update this fic. It's not like I dont want to update this fic, it's just suddenly after update another fic, my body was starting to get worse..and I decide to took a break.. Sorry for chosing the other fic to update first cuz it didn't hav a chap.. I'm so sorry.Pls understand me..) and today I am still ill. But I encourage myself to do it..  And last I wanna say is ...thank u all who support me, subs vote and comment.. I rally appreciate it... Well bye!