Chapter 10

The guy from the dream

Kyuhyun's POV

I brought Ryeowook to a cafe that opens for 24 hours. The cafe owner is my hyung's ex-teacher in high school. So, the cafe owner knows me since my hyung always brought me here after school. The owner's name is Park Jungsoo. But I called him Leeteuk hyung since he's not married yet. All the cafe's customers are rich,filthy rich include me. The cafe was high class and huge. Very huge. And the price... Well for us(the rich ones) all the bills, the price are cheap but for ordinary people it is very expensive.

Ryeowook and I sat on a table that is near with the counter. Suddenly a man in about 30 years old came out. It was Leeteuk hyung.

"Well hello there Kyuhyun. Where is Siwon?" Ask Leeteuk.

"Oh that annoying religion hyung? Well I think he is sleeping while blabbering about religion like always." I said, showing my famous smirk.

"That was not very nice to talk about your hyung like that." Said Leeteuk.

"Hey, it is the truth. By the way, I always heard Siwon talking about my bad things." I protrect myself and try to show my innocence face.

"Both of you are the same. Hey, who is this cute lady?"ask Leeteuk,pointing at Ryeowook.I laugh at his question. Did he just called Ryeowook a lady? But I have to admit, Ryeowook did look like a girl with a short,red hair who is wearing a purple jacket, white shirt inside, long white jeans and purple shoes. But he did look cute.

Ryeowook pout. It looks like he did not like to be called a lady but he really suit to be called a lady.

First, his name is Ryeowook. Second, he is a boy."I said.

"Really? Oh, I am very sorry. I thought you were a girl."he said.

"It-its o-ok." Ryeowook said shyly.

"Oh honey, don't be shy. Oh I almost forgot, what would you like to eat?" Leeteuk  said.

"Umm.. One tiramisu and... Ryeowook,what would you like to eat?"I ask.

"T-ti-tiramisu..." Ryeowook said.

"That will make two tiramisu. A cup of tea and...Ryeowook?" 

"L-l-latte.." Ryeowook said.

"Ok, it will serve as soon as possible. Go Chit chat first."said  Leeteuk.He went to the kitchen. As he left, I look at Ryeowook. Heseem..a little bit..of..uncomfortable and shy.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"*sigh* Kyuhyun.. I am very sorry..for...  Forgot when we were child. Mianhae~" he said.

"That is ok. By the way,we can't predict what will happen in the future,right?" I said.

He smiled sadly.I was about to say when...

"Kyuhyun, I want to ask something." He said while looking at the table. I didn't think what was i doing because I suddenly grab his chin and made his eyes met with me. My heart suddenly pumping faster. And I felt ..nervous and shy.

Ryeowook's POV

"Kyuhyun, I want to ask something." I said,looking at the table. I was very shy to look at him. It was our first met as a teenager. I was waitimg for his replied but the thing that he replied make me suprised and become more nervous than ever. He suddenly grab my chin and made me meet his wonderful and gorgeous eyes. His hazel coloured eye was so fascinating, was so amazing,was so charming,was soo...attractive. He was like an angel came out from a heaven.I was starting to blush. My face was on fire as it was very red like a very hot fire. I froze. I did not know what to do. He released my chin. I quickly turn my face away,avoiding to see the jandsome face,avoiding to made an eye contact with him.

"I am sorry. I didn't think what was i doing. I am very sorry."he said.

"I-ii-ii-i-it-its o-o-ok. I un-under-understand." I said.

The waiter came out with a tray of food. I look at the food hungrily. I am starve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello readers! Is that a long chapter? I hope so. Sorry i cant continue the story as my cousin came to visit me and beggiblng to play games.  And sorry for the late update. Well,Bye!