Chapter 16

The guy from the dream

No One's POV

There  was 2 tall students,bored,waiting for another like 15 minutes to get out from the detention room. The one with the dark chocolate hair was playing his finger, feeling bored at the same time while the other one who with the blue hair was looking at their teacher, saying something bad,, more like cursing.

The dark chocolate haired boy sighed. He felt very bored. The excitement feeling from earlier slowly faded. He really wants to introduce Luna with Ryeowook, All of sudden, his phone vibrate. He took out his phone from his pocket, quickly reading the message that he received.

Luna: How long do I have to wait? If I am a men, I might grow a looooooooong beard.

The dark haired boy chuckled. He seems can see his bff pouting right now.

Kyuhyun: Hey just wait 4 another 13 minutes and I promise a handsome guy will come out from the detention room like a prince or something.

Luna: Oh pls! A handsome guy? More like an ugly duckling :p

Kyuhyun: Hey, I didn't mean T.O.P, I mean me! the most handsome guy in world.

Luna: I know and I mean it, pabo.

The dark haired boy called Kyuhyun felt mad. Very mad. He was about to reply when he received a new message.

Luna: Hey ugly, do you already tell your childhood friend to meet us?

Kyuhyun smack his face with his right hand. He forgot. The son of the manager of the most famous hotel, FORGOT!

Kyuhyun: Yes, opposite of that. Sorry~

Luna: How come you FORGOT! you such an oldman!

Kyuhyun was once again mad. He try to remain calm, He don't  want to be embarassed especially T.O.P was with him in the room. Suddenly, his brain had an evil plan.

Kyuhyun: Ok, my great great great grandma. Don't be too mad or not you will be older and has to buried your face in the ground cause it is like a dead people's face.

Luna: Kyuhyun, YOU!!! Just wait until I rip your face off!

Kyuhyun smirk at the reply,''Like if you dare to,'' He was about to reply when the teacher said that the detention was over, Kyuhyun stand up, grab his bag and went out. He was about to go to the school's front gate when someone grab his back of his shirt. He turn his head and suddenly earn a slap. He rub his painful cheek, looking at the attacker. ''That's for forgot.'' said Luna. Kyuhyun grin,evi perhaps, ''Just that? What a suprise and painful attack.'' said Kyuhyun, smirking. ''Do you want more? ok.'' Luna said and she gave a really suprise and a reeeeaaalllyyy painful attack as she kicked Kyuhyun's private place. Kyuhyun was really painful. He kneeled down, rubbing the attacked area. ''Come on, let's go to the park that you always mentioned.'' said Luna, heading towards to Kyuhyun's car. Kyuhyun stand up,taking a very deep breath. He walk unproperly towards to his car.'' New fact, never find a fight with Luna.'' The two bffs hoped into the car, and heading towards to the park. But they didn't realise that someone was following them,

 

 

Kyuhyun and Luna was sitting on a bench, probably waiting for someone. Kyuhyun called Ryeowook to come. For the first, Ryeowook was hesitate but after a while he agree to meet Kyuhyun's friend. Kyuhyun and Luna saw a very cute boy in his school uniform running cutely to them. Kyuhyun stand up, to greet ryeowook. '' Ryeowook you came. Wait, you look a little bit pale. Why?'' ask Kyuhyun woriedly. ''I cried a lot in the morning cause a sad dream. but it is ok. I'm fine.'' Kyuhyun sighed in relief. ''Oh. I almost forgot. This is Luna, my bff.'' ''Annyeonghaseyo, I am  Park Sunyoung. Called me Luna.'' Said Luna, bowing as greeting, ''I am Kim Ryeowook. Nice to meet you.'' Ryeowook also bowed down.

''Hey Cho!'' a voice came out from nowhere. The three of them search for a figure. Kyuhyun saw a man, a man he doesn't want to see. ''Seunghyun! What are you doing here?'' ask Kyuhyuh, try to remain calm. ''Me? I should ask you why you did not invite me to meet this cute boy. Aren't we friends?'' Kyuhyuh suprised at T.O.P's words. Friend? '' Oh hi. I am Ryeowook'' said Ryeowook waving cutely at T.O.P. ''I am Choi Seunghyun. Called me T.O.P.'' Kyuhyun glare at T.O.P. he grab T.O.P's wrist, draging him to somewhere else. ''What are you doing here?

'' Is it wrong to meet a cute boy?''

''You would probably flirt him,be his bf,f**k him and leave him just like that like you did to Luna.''

''Well, yes, yes,no and no. I think I want to end up all those bad things just to be with him. I want that boy.''

''You can't and you will never will because his MINE.''

''Ok. It's a war''

''Ok''

The 2 men went back to their 2 friends who happily chatting about interesting things.The 2 men always glare each other , quietly witout being noticed by Luna and Ryeowook. After 30 minutes,they decided to went back home. Luna and Kyuhyun went to the male's car, driving to Luna's house.

''What happened?'' ask Luna, trying to start a conversation.

Kyuhyun look at Luna then focused back to the road.''Me and T.O.P make a war 'Who get Ryeowook will be his' ''

''Wait, so this mean you like Ryeowook?''

The car suddenly stop. Kyuhyun stare at the road, hesitate. '' I-I-..... Yes. I like him and I will always be.''

Luna smiled. ''Please win this war.''

''Huh?'' Kyuhyun said,

''Make sure Ryeowook is yours. Don't give to that .''

'' ok.''

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was that? Is that a long chapter? I hope so. Well, sorry 4 late update. I was busy with study. Hope you guys understand, Thanks 4 the  comments, subs and everything. I am very happy. Well, Kyuhyun is very an overprotective bro 4 Luna since luna is Leetuk's sister. well that just 4 today. Bye!