Chapter 19

The guy from the dream

No One's POV
Two males were sitting on the soft grass while admiring the beautiful night... It was so.... ROMANTIC, I guess. The taller one smiled to himself. "What a lucky guy,I am."he said in his heart. Suddenly, his phone vibrate meaning that someone send him a message.
From:Umma
PrinceChoi, where are u now? Come back home.... Appa n Umma r so worried...
The taller one sighed. Should he? We know that he is a naughty and bad guy but in front of his parents.... his a good guy."Umm... Wookie ah~ Actually, I have..."he didn't able to finish as Ryeowook put his cute finger on T.O.P's lips, meaning the taller one shouldn't finish his words. Ryeowook understand."T.O.P should go. Your umma would probably worried. Don't feel weird. Wookie accidentally red it. Mianhae~"he said in a cute way. "T.O.P don't care if Wookie red it but Wookie sure about this?" said T.O.P, showing his worried yet handsome face. Ryeowook nodded cutely. "Don't worried about Wookie. Wookie's home in this neighbourhood,remember?"
"Oh, right. T.O.P forgot... If like that... T.O.P should go..... Take care Wookie ah.... Bye~" the taller one wave his hand to the latter and went to his car. While he was driving, he quickly fetch his phone then wrote something. He send it to someone...
**A few minutes later**
Another taller one came to the park, looking worried. He took out his phone and red the message that he received during his drove to here.
From:Ugly Duckling
A person compete another person to get his love.. But what happen when he forgot something about his love like forgot to took his love from his school and brought him to the park, like always. He probably gave a chance to his enemy. Face it Cho. You already lost. Just surrender and gave the boy to me.
Kyuhyun was.. mad.. But he gotta admit that maybe T.O.P was right. He gave him a chance, A BIG ONE! Kyuhyun walk into the park, to find his crush. Then he saw a figure that he was looking. "Wookie ah~" Kyuhyun shouted.
No response... Kyuhyun touched Ryeowook's shoulder. Ryeowook shook his shoulder then stood up and walk away without a single word. Kyuhyun panic. He must talk. "Wookie ah~ Kyukyu sorry... I cant took wookie because.. I-I wa.... w-wwa..." Ryeowook stop walking, turn around to see the brunette. "You were what?" Kyuhyun a little bit shock no... a lot of shock! Why? Because Ryeowook didn't call Kyuhyun 'Kyukyu' like he always. Kyuhyun knew Ryeowook was mad. "I-I. .. W-wwa...ssss.. a.." words can't came out perfectly from Kyuhyun's mouth... He startled. For the first time in his life, He startled. He felt so weak....
"You were what Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook shouted angrily. Kyuhyun shocked. He took a deep breath and talk. "I was going somewhere else. It's kinda important." He sighed in relief. No startled no hesitant. "Then why don't you call me,tell me. I just can call T.O.P and ask him. Is that hard?" Ryeowook said less angry now as he knew what took him so long. Kyuhyun's heart broke into pieces and at the same time burn in anger. Did Ryeowook said 'T.O.P'? "Did you just said that horrible guy,Wookie?" Kyuhyun said, trying to hold his anger. "What horrible guy?"asked Ryeowook in confusion. "That horrible,bad guy is Choi Seunghyun aka T.O.P!"He shouted. Ryeowook walk backwards slowly. Scared with the no warning yell. Kyuhyun just step forward. Ryeowook tried all his guts to protect T.O.P. "No! T.O.P is a nice guy! For me he's nicer than YOU!"
"WHAT!!!!! WOOKIE! YOU DIDNT!!! HE IS LIKE A DEVIL BOY BUT YOU SAID HE'S NICE!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!! HE JUST ACT NICE IN FRONT OF YOU!"Kyuhyun burst ot his anger. Ryeowook cant run away. Because his back is a wall and an angry scary Kyuhyun is infront of him. "NOT BELEIVE?! SEE THIS HE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ME!! NICE HA?!" Kyuhyun showed his phone in front of Ryeowook's face in a rough way. Ryeowook was so scared that he cried.From an angry face turn to a guilty face. What have he done? He just made his crush scared. He felt guilty. So guilty. He tried to wipe all Ryeowook's tears but the latter snap the taller one's hand still crying. Kyuhyun sighed. He regreted it. "Wookie, I'm sorry.... I didn't... I can't hold back my anger. I just can't. I was too angry. I jealous...."he said. Ryeowook look at Kyuhyun's guilty still handsome face. He didnt understand. 'You must be wonder why am I jealous?Well, actually I like you. I mean it. I just cant let you go. The truth is me and T.O.P are enemies. He beg me for letting be his fake friend so that he can tried to be close with you. He also like you. Now I know that I dont have a chance as you like T.O.P too. Well, congratulations and sorry. But can you do me a favor. If I do this and you wanted to be mad just go ahead. I dont care." Kyuhyun touch Ryeowook's face and kiss him. As he wanted to let go, something or someone hold his head meaning to continue it. The tall open his eyes. He saw Ryeowook was closing his eyes like he enjoying it. A few moments later they broke the kiss. Kyuhyun's eyes widened with shock.
"Actually I like you,Kyukyu...."
**1 hour later**
It is already a half past 11. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook decided to went back home. Actually they have a good news. THEY ARE IN RELATIONSHIP! Kyuhyun send Ryeowook back his home. "Bye Wookie... Sleep well~" said Kyuhyun. "I will. You too..." They kiss and went back home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! i am back with a brand new chapter. So sorry 4 the late update. i still hav some exams but dont worried I will try my best to update. see u next time. Bye.