Chapter 13

The guy from the dream

Ryeowook's POV

I stared at the window beside Sungmin. I didn't pay any attention at Mr.Wong's class. The dream last night was haunted me. I didn't dream about meet Kyuhyun but I dream something else. Something.... Like a past. A horrible past. It keep replaying on my mind. After Kyuhyun sent me back to my house, I was walking towards to the front door.

\flashback/

I was tired. I want to go to sleep. I walk towards to the door. As I step into the house, I felt an aura. I am not sure about what aura it is but I think it is behind me. My heart pumping faster because I was scared. I told my heart that maybe it is just a cat. I walk quickly towards to the stairs. As I was half way to the second floor,

A very angry voice shouted at me. "YAH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!"

I was so shocked that I slipped from the stair I fell and my head bump to the stair. I roll until I touched the floor. The guy that shouted at me quickly ran to me, kneeling infront of me. And then all I see was dark. I think I was

Unconscious .  

After a while dream fully full my view. But the weird thing is that I am not in the park that I always meet Kyuhyun but a road. I sat on a bench that located beside the road. A kid was shouting a name, maybe his friend name. But his mother try to drag him to another place. But the kid was stubborn. He furiously shake his hand, trying to get out from his mother grip and he sucess! I can't see the kid's face because there was a light on his face, so did his mother. The kid quickly ran towards a road. Thank god, that time people can cross. He shouted a name but I can't hear it clearly. the kid cross the road but there was no one cross the road because... it was the time for the vehicle to used the road! There was a big lorry ,driving too fast. The lorry accidentally hit the kid. The scene was infront of me. It was a tragic moment. The kid flew and fell. His head bumped into the road. Blooded came from his head. The blooded spread at the road. The kid's mother yell and cried, she quickly ran towards her son. Crying loudly. It was sad to see. A lot of people gather to see the tragedy. Suddenly I noticed a boy but I can't see his face because thare was a light on his face. I think he wanted to go, to see the scene but his mother tried to made his son to not go to the scene. My heart told me to see the boy. I slowly walk toward to the scene. A tear escape from my eyes. Even though, I cannot see his face, even I don't know him, I felt sad. Ambulance came, they took the boy to the hospital. I followed. After a few minutes,they arrived.They took the boy to a room. I sat on a chair. I look at the boy's parent. They were crying.I know they felt very sad. The doctor came out, said that the boy was in coma. The parents cried loudly than before. It was a heartbreaking moment. Suddenly I have a painful headache. I screamed loudly. And then all was black. I woke up. It was 3 in the morning. I saw Heechul,sleeping on the chair. I quickly went to the bathroom. I cried silently until 6. After that I felt like I have a fever. But I gather all my strenght to go to school.

\flashback end/

The bell rang. Thank goodness, the class was over. After this is History class. I can sleep because I sat at back of class. Since I am short, Mrs. Lee would never notice me sleeping. As I stand up Yesung ask me.

"Ryeowook, are you ok bro?"

"Yeah, look tired." said Sungmin.

"I am fine. Please do not tell enyone that I did not pay attention at the English class."

"Ok. hey do you want to go to the park with us?"Ask Yesung.

I shook my head and leave the couple alone.