Chapter 26

The guy from the dream

A/N: I'm sorry... I actually tell you that I was going to update 18/12 but I can't. I'm sorry... Actually, my cousin is gettng married and suddenly I, who was never ever involved in preparing the event have been command by mother to do some works.. I was suprised... It took a long time and here now, 1132pm in my bedroom trying my best to update.. I'm sorry. My aunt wanted to this event to be a big one so there was a lot of works... I'm so sorry......... Pls forgive me.... *puppy eyes* As a token of forgiveness and as I said, this chap would be Kyuwook! I hope u would enjoy and forgive me... Well,

Let this chap begin!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun's POV

It was all peaceful.... I was seating on a grass while enjoying the beautiful scenery... Beside me was a person, a person who was I first fell in love with. His right hand was holding my right shoulder...As the wind blows his hair gently, his bangs was been swept aside. I saw and was mesmerize with his features. His pair of gorgeous brown eyes was looking at the scenery. I was too occupied with my thoughts about how cute he is, a voice snap me from it. A sweet soothing,voice...

''Kyukyu....Waeyo?''the person who was sittng beside me, the one who I was admiring asked me. ''Nothing Wookie ah... It's just I'm happy to be with you...''I said,sincerely. ''Wookie knows that...''he said in a cute way possible. I smiled. ''How do Wookie know that?'' I asked. ''It's easy... When Kyukyu look at Wookie, *putting fingers at my lips then form a..smile* Kyukyu will smile... And when Wookie kissed Kyukyu....'' My heart was pumping fastly. Does Wookie really wants to kiss me? Is it at lips? I waited to him finish his words. He continued to talk,'' At lips...'' Ok, does anyone know a really specialist ear doctor? I know I just check my ears but I think it went wrong.

My heart was pumpin fastly. Does he really want to do it? Does he want to kiss me? My...lips? Sweats formed on my forehead. Wookie suddenly remove his right hand that was on my shoulder. He faced me. His face was serious. Seriously cute! His left hand hold my shoulder. He looked at my eyes deeply. ''Are you ready?'' he asked.  I was very nervous.. My brain wasn't work greatly. But my heart was. My heart told my head to do someting and it do it. I nodded many times that I've used my left hand to stop it by grabbing it.

Wookie chucled but quickly shooked his head. He was serious again. ''Closed your eyes....''Wookie said and I find it was seductive. My heart was beating crazily. Then I felt two fingers was on my lips and it gone. ''Done!'' a very high pitch voice said happily. I opened my eyes one by one. I saw Wookie was just smiling then he chuckled. Just he did 'indirect kiss'?

''Kyukyu's heart will beat like crazy!'' Wookie said.  ''Wookie lied!'' I shouted suddenly. I was so dissapointed when he just did indirect kiss. I thought he was going to do a real kiss. Lip to lip. I tried to pout cutely as hard as I can. I hugged my body and turned away so his face was facing my back. I felt someone was leaning his body on me. I now it was Wookie so I just act like I didn't notice it. Then there comes two skinny yet cute arms hugged me from the back. Suddenly, I felt the warmthness. ''Kyukyu....Are you mad at Wookie? If you do....Mianhae~~~''

I turned my head and look at the person that hugged me. I smiled. I took his hands and gently took it off of my body. I turned and face him. I put my right hand on his chin and make him look at me. There were beads in his eyes. ''You're sensitive Wookie...''I said. ''It's the real me!''He defended himself. I chuckled. He's so cute! I wiped his tears with my fingers. ''See..Even I said the truth,you're always talk back to 'defend yourself'. You should just nodded Wookie. You're really sensitive.'' I said,trying to tease and made him mad. ''Stop teasing me,Kyuhyun!'' he shouted angrily and cutely.

''It's the real me!'' I imitated his voice. Wookie turned so his left side was facing me.  was mad. I tried to wiped his tears but he slapped my hand but not hard. ''Oh, someone is mad. What shall I do to make him happy? I know! This treatment always work and  it is th 'best' !'' I said. Wookie peek from that angle. I took the chance to show him my smirk. He quickly looked straight back. I stood up and bent down and put my hands on his shoulder. I gently pushed him down until his back was touching the ground. I was on him. I quickly put my hands on the ground so he can't escaped. His faced was turning red. ''Don't worry...This doctor will give you a treatment sweetie...''I said seductively. ''That's what I worried.''he answered.

Our faces were inch apart, centimetre apart and was milimetre apart and last was none as our lips touched. I kissed him. After a few moments , I broke the kiss. I slowly stand up from the position. Wookie's face was red. I smiled. ''How's the treatment?'' I asked. ''You shouldn't do that Kyukyu!'' Wookie said. ''Yeah. I think I shouldn't do that cuz you're the one who should do that as you said want to kiss my lips. I said while showing my lips. ''Ok.''said Wookie. Finally, he's the one who have to start the kiss. I was waiting for a long time. Wookie's face went closer to mine. I closed my eyes. As our lips get closer, I felt a pain.In my...Chest.

I opened my eyes. Wait. This isn't the park. And this person that Infront of me isn't Wookie. He is....freaking Siwon?! Then I felt vibrate on my chest. I winced in pain. I sat up on the bed. The thing that vibrate fell down to my blanket. ''Yah! Someone calls you. You left the phone at the tv room when we watch..Ugh.'' Siwon said. I know what the 'Ugh' means. But I was confused. ''How did you get free?'' I asked. Appa went to the tv room to watch some shows cause appa can't sleep. Then he saw you slept on the couch while I was sitting there on the chair that you tied me up. So he set me free then I carried you here. You should be thankful.'' he said proudly.

''Why should I be thankful if weren't you that make my...Ouch! Chest pain cause last night and just now!'' I said while caressing my chest. ''Mianhae...Well, I should get going.''the annoying hyung said and left. I took he phone and answered,''annyeonhaseyo.'' ''Kyukyu! Can you come to the park?'' the cute boy asked. ''Sure Wookie. I'll meet you at 0815.'' I said. ''Ok.Meet you later. Bye!'' the call ended. I get up from the bed and went staight to the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath, I took the towel that hanging beside the bathroom's door. I wipe myself and wrap the towel around my body. I chose my best clothes and wears it. I went downstairs and ate brakfast.Then I quickly went to the car and drove to the park.

**After the drove**

I parked my car and went in to the park. I search for the guy and saw him down the tree. I ran to him. As I reached the place, I bent down and took a deep breath. ''Ouch!'' I cried in pain. ''What's wrong Kyukyu?! Are you hurt?! Sit down.'' Wookie ask worriedly and strted to paic. He helped me to sit down. ''Where's the pain?'' Wookie asked as he calms down. I clutched my shirt that was on the chest area.

''What had happened?'' he asked. ''I fell down several times and it hit the chest so hard. And earlier, an annoying guy put my phone on the chest and it vibrates. It hurts!'' I telled him. ''Aw...Poor my Kyukyu...Let me caress it.''he said and started to caressed it gently. I felt all my pains an burden was lost. Then he started to humm. His voice was soothing my ear but there was a thing came.

''Ehem..''A deep voice snap us out of the our world. Me and Wooki looked back and it was....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued at the next chappie n once again sorry.....