Chapter 12

The guy from the dream

Kyuhyun's POV

"Really? You know that I am not buying your lies." 

Haish. That hyung is a hard believer. Thank goodness that Ryeowook is there to defend me. Last night was really frustrating. We spent about 1hour to explain to that hyung.And after sent Ryeowook to his house, I went back to my home. As I walk to my huge bungalow, you know who is awake and waited for me just to give me a d*mn speech. Cho Siwon.

\flashback/

"Where have you been, Cho Kyuhyun?" A very deep voice ask me.

"It is none of your business, Cho Siwon." 

"Cho Kyuhyun, answer my question, now." 

 I look at the guy who is talking to me, ready to gave me the speech. He is sitting on a sofa. He stare at me like always *sigh* Should I just tell him. By the way this guy will not stop until he gets something that he wants. Stubborn.

"I went to Leeteuk's cafe."

"For what?"

"Hyung! You asking a lot of question and it is making me stress!"I yell. I quickly ran upstairs and towrds to my bedroom, ignoring the annoying hyung.

"Kyuhyun! Cho Kyuhyun! Devil boy! How dare you ignore my questions and just leave like that! Come down this instant! Evil Magnae! Haish, I will continue this tomorrow! There is no escape!"

\End of flashback/

Did you read that there is no escape? Well, it is true. I have to face him in the car.

\flashback/

I sat at the passenger seat, like always. as the driver started te engine, there is a tall man climb in the car and sat next to me,giving the annoying smile. I just roll my eyes.

"Let's continue last night, For what?"

"I already said that it is none of your business. Please stop talking this."

"Kyuhyun, my only dongsaeng, I ask you nicely and this is how you replied. What a shame. Please answer me."

"Fine. I went to see my friend.Happy?!"

"Thank you for your answer. I am so happy. As a reward, I will pinch your cheek playfully."

"No!!!!!!"  What an annoying hyung Siwon is.

\flashback end/

And here I am with my painful cheek, standing infront of the school, waiting for my bff.

"Yo Kyuhyun! Whats up ,bro!"

A long hair brown girl greeted me with her boy greeting ad the smack at the back. Great!! Two pain in te morning.

"Luna. how ya doin'?"

"Fine,as always. Hey, Leeteuk oppoa said that you came to his cafe with a cute girl. Flirting again ha Mr. Cho. Who dare you this time?Wait,wait. Let me guess. Lee Seung Hyun, right?"

Really Leeteuk, A GIRL? Didn't I mention that Ryeowook is a boy or like the tenth time. Maybe he has a problem hearing.'' Actually he is a boy and he is my childhood friend.'' I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Oooo...''she said then nodded.Oh, before I forget Luna is Leeteuk's younger sister. We walk, chit chatting about gossip and anything that is popular in our school. Let me tell you, since I am a rich kid, I must study at a popular school for rich kids like me.

While I was talking with Luna, I suddenly bumped into a guy and fell. MY met with the school floor.

" Hey! Do you have eyes to see?!''

I look up. The guy that I hated so much, is the one who I bumped. I know that this guy likes to search a fight with me and he would get one RIGHT NOW.

 

A/N: Thanks 4 still reading my fic. I am so happy that I might cry. *crying* Well, for the ones who already read this before I recommended u to read again since I update it a little bit long. sorry 4 making things a little bit complicate. IT is  just my tab is a little bit crazy. btw hope u enjoy reading ths chapter.