Chapter 15

The guy from the dream

Kyuhyun's POV

I glare at T.O.P. Damn, I forgot that this sits beside me. He read. After he finish read, he grab a pen and wrote something on the paper. He pass the paper to me.

"Pass it to Luna." said T.O.P. I stare at him then I read the words that he wrote for Luna.

Yo ing . That ing old man just gave us a detention. Hey, wanna together? Motherf*cka! Answer! 

I growl at his words. Did he just called Luna a ?! This really wants a fight. I tear the paper into pieces. I took all the pieces and put it on T.O.P's desk. I smirk at him.

He stand up. "Yo teach! This er had just put his pieces on my desk. As a nice student I wanna throw this damn pieces into the ing dustbin. Just throw. K?"

I role my eyes at his nice student . Oh please! A nice student never said cursing words. I know your plan. You want to throw the paper then you quietly sneak to your hiding spot. Like everyone don't know. The teacher just roll her eyes then continue teaching. She never scolds T.O.P as that is a filthy rich that her mother loves so much. Infront of his parents he is a nice damn kid but in school. He is a  damn devil.

I took out a new paper and wrote on it. I pass it to Luna.

Dont mind that , K?

Luna read then wrote something as a reply. She pass me the paper.

K. Hey I want to ask something.

About what?

About your childhood friend.

What about him you wanna ask.

Umm.. What is his name.

Your brother didnt tell you?

Nah, he said to me that I have to ask you.

Kim Ryeowook.

Ooo.. Hey can I meet him?

Sure.

Thanks. 

The bell rang. I walk to the detention room. Everyone suppose to went back to their home except me , T.O.P and the teacher. Well, Luna said she wanted to wait me so me, ashole,teacher and Luna are the only one who have to wait for an hour to go back home. What a horrible day at school.

\flashback end/