Chapter 27

The guy from the dream

Kyuhyun's POV

''Ehem..''A deep voice snap us out of the our world. Me and Wookie looked back and it was....

That freaking annoying guy. I glared at him. ''Umm...Sir. May I help you?''Wookie asked him with his sweet voice. ''Sure if only you would promise that you wouldn't offended to my question.'' he asked and gave Wookie a very sweet smile that I find it irritating. I repeat. IRRITATING. I just kept my stare to him only this stare is only special to him. A death one. Wookie nodded cutely to him. ''Well, actually you have to answer my question with words. Not with you actions. It's way more proper.'' he said with his 'oh-so-good manner'. ''Okay. I promise.'' Wookie said. As the annoying guy was about to ask his question, Wookie suddenly show his hand to the annoying guy meaning that he have to stop first.

The annoying guy showing his 'Why' face. ''I forgot to cross my heart. Cross my heart.''Wookie said and crossed his heart cutely. I was chuckled with his cuteness. Oh Wookie, eventhough you wouldn't know that I am annoying with this guy, you can still make me happy. ''May I speak?'' the annoying guy asked. Wookie just nodded that mad the annoying guy rubbed his forehead. ''Didn't I tell you or you just dea-'' he wasn't able to finish his words as I shouted back at him. ''Yah! He's not deaf! Is it wrong for him just nodded as reply?! I know you want this to be formal or whatsoever but you're wrong to say that he's deaf well my Wookie's beautiful ears are working just fine!'' I shouted at him. I can't believe that he would said that word to Wookie. Beside me who was Wookie was lowering his head when I just said 'my Wookie's beautiful ears'. I can felt that he was bllushing hardly.Then my attention was at the annoying guy back. I'm still waiting for the sorry. ''Sorry but did you said 'my Wookie'?'' he asked.

''Is that sorry for your words or something else?'' I asked. ''Both of them. Now, answered my question just now. 'My Wookie' ?'' he asked in disbelief. ''I hope you're not 'deaf' when I said this, yes.'' I answered then smirked at him. ''I don't understand. Well, I don't care. Now, can I ask you?'' the guy now looked at Wookie. ''Umm...Yes..'' he said softly. Maybe still shy about I said 'my Wookie' to this 'stranger'. ''What did you said?'' he asked. He placed his hand on his right ear. Yeah, like that can make you listen better. Such a genius. ''Didn't you just heard it or you have a lot of earwax in your ears. Go back home and took your time to remove it all. Leave me and 'My Wookie' alone with our precious time.'' I plainly said. Wookie slapped at my thigh. It did hurt a bit. ''Ouch.'' I said softly. Wookie looked at me satisfily. Just that to make him satisfied? Well this gonna be easy.

''My ears don't have any earwax. Well I persume you said yes. This is the question, who are you? Who are you to talk or to fall in love or to be with my evil dongsaeng?'' he ask arrogantly. Wookie was froze then he lowered his head. I put my hand on his chin and push it up so I can see his face. His eyes were full with beads but tears yet not fall. I know he wanted to do like he promised but I think he should cried cause this annoying guy gone too far. You know him right? The annoying guy? Yup, you're right. It is one and only freaking annoying Cho Siwon.

''It's like you broke the promise, young man.'' Siwon said arrogantly. I angrily stand up. ''Yah Siwon! You don't have right to said this! He has feelings ya know!''I said then bowed down to Wookie. I put my finger and wiped away the tears tht came out continuosly. ''Cried Wookie. Just cried. You have the right to cry. About the promise, just let it be. The promise isn't fair. He hurt you. You have the right to cried.?'' I said. ''Young man, you're still not answered my question and now you with no embarassment accepted my brother's hand to wiped your tears. Such a babyboy.'' he said. My heart was boiling with anger. ''Yah! Why are you like this? As I know you for a long time, I mean for 17 years, I never see you this arrogant. I just know that I am the only one who is arrogant in the family beside umma.'' I said. It's the true. I never see him like this. He's always nice and annoying. Just that. Oh forgot, and weird.

''Kyuhyun. For God sake. He's an ordinary person while us, you are sons of  important and famous peoples. He's not our level. He's not our type. He's not suits for you. He's not destined to be with you!'' The last words was too much for Wookie as he cried loudly. He stand up.''*cried and sniffs* Ky-kyu... I t-think I should *sniff* go h-home... If you wanted t-to break up with me, I-I understand.'' he said and ran away. ''Wookie!! Wait!!'' I shouted. I wanted to ran to him but Siwon was grabbing my hand roughly. I glared at him. ''YAH! YOU'RE TOO FAR!! LOOK AT HIM RIGHT NOW! YOU SAID THAT HE WASN'T DESTINED TO BE WITH ME. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, WE HAVE A CONNECTION IN OUR DREAM SO WE CAN MEET EACH OTHER AND HOW YOU SUPPOSED TO ASSUME THAT WASN'T DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER!!! AND YOU SAID THAT HE IS NOT MY TYPE, NOT SUIT FOR ME,THEN TELL ME HOW ABOUT THAT F**KING HEECHUL?!'' I shouted angrily. And because I said  a cuss word, I receive a slap from him.

''DON'T YOU SAID THAT EVER AGAIN! ARASO?!'' he asked. ''HOW ABOUT YOU?! YOU HURT SOMEONE'S FEELING! I ASKED AGAIN, HOW ABOUT THAT HEECHUL OF YOURS?! HE IS JUST THE SAME AS MY PRECIOUS BABY! WHY DO YOU WANT HIM?! YOU KNOW THAT HE ISN'T 'SUITS' FOR YOU, ISN'T YOUR TYPE!! TELL ME,WHY?!'' I asked angrily. I didn't even care who listen to our conversation. Let them know. ''Uh....Well, Heechul is...Different..'' he said softly as he realised what I am talking about. ''WHY?!'' I asked again. ''Because....I like him. No, I love him. He's m first love. I don't know but I really love him from the first time I saw him.'' he admitted.

''Now you know. That's my feelings towards him to. I love him and I'll do anything just to get him. Now that I'm with him, I felt happy. But you smash the happiness. Can't I just had enough problems with T.O.P who still like my precious baby. I've got to face him this Monday.  I wanted happiness to make me feel relaxed.'' I sighed. Yeah, my life is pretty sad.''Now I understand. I'm sorry..... I'll asked him his fogiveness. I promise.'' he said then made a heart-crossed. I smiled. ''*sigh* Ok... I think I wanted to go home...' I said. I saw Siwon just nodded and sat down under the tree. I walked towards my car. The conversation was really... loud that everyone can hear. But I don't care and Siwon said he doesn't care too but the thing is he cared in the future. Someone that shouldn't hear and shouldn't do what he was do already do it and it gave a big suprise in the future.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Finally update! Actually my cousin's marriage is today. It was a hard work. I thought that I would free tomorrow but I was wrong. Another event was been organised tomorrow. So I cant update. Sorry~~~~~

Lastly I want to tell is thank u 4 all your supports. I really appreciate it. I cant chit-chat long cause my parents might scold me 4 sleeping late. The event is started early in the mornig so gotta get up like 4 or 5 am like that. Ok ive gotta go. Bye~~~~ Sleep well my friends...