Chapter 20

The guy from the dream

No One's POV

Ryeowook walk in his house happily, of course. Who isn't happy if their crush is their boyfriend or girlfriend. Who? Well for sure not this guy. He opened the main door. 'Squuueeeek....'the door sound. Ryeowook bited his lips. He looked right and left to make sure that there wasn't any person. He took his step and get in the house. He quickly and quietly shuted the door. ''Who was that?'' a familiar guy asked Ryeowook. Ryeowook took a look at the door that separate the living room and the kitchen. Kim Heechul with his pink pajamas on and a pair of white rabbit sleepy shoes(A/N: actually I don't know what is the shoes name. :p Sorry...) is leaning on the kitchen door,holding a mug. Ryeowook bited his lips once again. BUSTED! He hesitant... ''I'm waiting.....'' Heechul said. He took a sip of his drink.

''Wh-wh-wh-ooooo ar-ar-ree y-youuu t-tal-k-ing a-abou-t?'' Ryeowook hesitant. He tried to act that he didn't know what was Heechul talking about. ''Oh Ryeowook, don't play dumb with me.'' Heechul said. ''Seriously... I don't understand...what are you talking about..'' Ryeowook said... Tried to play innocent. ''Ryeowook... Please... You can't fool me, you know? I'd wait here for long time... I saw you came out from that car..'' Heechul said. Ryeowook tried to defend himself but Heechul cut off. ''You better tell me or not I will tell umma and appa that you just... kissed-d-d-d... I saw that...'' Heechul said. He showed Ryeowook his famous evil,grin.''Ok,ok... I'll tell hyung... He was... m-m-my b-b-f...''Ryeowook said. He ran upstairs and quickly went to his room. He locked it. Heechul looked.. satisfied and... how should I say...umm.. Embarassed... ''Ryeowook has a bf already... How about me? Kim Heechul, will you really find yours? You really outdated.''

**the next day**

Heechul prepared himself. He wanted to go out. To relax his mind about the bf,gf problem. He wear a white tight trouser that show his beautiful shaped leg, a cute pink top and a head band with a little red ribbon. He looked at the mirror. ''Perfect. Oh Heechul... You are so handsome.... Rawr!'' he said to his reflection. He quickly went downstairs.. As he wanted to open the door, a sweet voice called him. ''Heechul ah~ come here...'' his lovely mom called him from the kitchen. He lazily went to the kitchen. ''Yes umma...'' he said lazily perhaps. ''Are you going out?'' she asked, showing her sweet smile. Heechul nodded lazily. ''Can you please buy this? I want to cook Kimbap fried rice...'' she handed a note list. Actually Heechul was lazy but he couldn't said no to his sweet umma, can he? ''Ne.'' he said and went out..

**In another house**

''Tell me....'' A tall man pleaded to the one who he said. ''How many times have I said. NO!'' the latter said,he took his jacket and quickly went to his car and drove away from the house. The tall man that just pleaded looked at his brother that just go away, without an answer. He sighed... '' He sat on a sofa. Staring at the wall. ''I should went outside.'' he took his car keys and drove to a place that has a lot of shops, supermarket and else.

The driving took a few minutes. He park his car and walk at the walkside. He look at his environment. Busy. There was a lot of people doing their own business. Some of them were talking, playing skateboards and something that fun. He was focused at a couple that was kissing intimately that he bumped to someone.  He fell. The other person fell too. As gentleman, he tried to get the person to stand up. ''Umm.. May I help you,Miss?'' The person was first looking at the floor but quickly look at the tall man, Choi Siwon in a mad look. ''What you just called me?!'' The person ask in anger. ''I called you miss. Is there any wrong?'' Siwon asked in confusion. ''For you information, I AM A MAN!'' the other person yell. ''Jinja? I thought you were a female. My bad..'' Siwon said. ''What on earth you were thinking that I am girl?!'' the latter ask in anger. '' Sorry for sound rude but you look like a girl.''

''WHAT?! ARE YOU BLIND?! ARE YOU D*MN BRAIN OK?! I HAD ENOUGH! I'M OUTTA HERE!'' the latter burst and quicly pick his grocery things and outta there. Siwon look at the man. He smiled to himself. Cute but scary guy. He suddenly remember that guy..

\flashback/

Siwon was invited to a party. He went into the house. He knock on the door. The door open. A lady called Yoona was infront of the door greeted Siwon and ask him to go in. One glanced at the party he knew what party it is. It is a wine one. Siwon felt sick. He did not like the crowd who were already SUPER drunk. They were dancing mad. Some people faint during dancing.. Siwon tried to walk through the unfriendly crowd. He just want took a 2 or 3 glass and went back home. He can't be too drunk as he came here just by himself. As he tried to get through, a person just bumped into him. Siwon fell and the person also only it is awkward for Siwon as the guy was on him. SIwon wanted to yell but he canceled it because he saw the person's face. Siwon's heart started to pumping fastly. The guy stood up and said.''Hey you handsome guy.. Enjoy this party.'' Suddenly someone shouted 'Heechul' and the drunk guy went to that person. ''Heechul.. Sweet name..'' Siwon said in his heart. Actually Siwon don't like drunk peoples but he didn't know why he seems like this guy until he knew that it was 'love at the first sight'.

\End flashback/

Siwon remember that guy was Heechul, the guy he liked. Siwon felt dissapointed that he can't see Heechul again. Siwon walked and his right foot just hit a 'thing'. He picked it. It was a phone. He took a look and saw a pink sticker that said 'Heechul' on the red casing. Siwon shocked. He tried to find Heechul but it was too late. Siwon look at the phone. He put it in his pocket. He went to his car and drove back home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! finally update. Is it long? sorry if it is not long. and sorry again if this chapter about sichul. thank u for reading this.. pls comment and subscribe. I appreciate it a lot..well hope u enjoy to read my story.ok bye!