Chapter 17

The guy from the dream

Kyuhyun's POV

It's been 3 months and me and T.O.P are trying to win Ryeowook's heart,secretly. And the bad thing is me amd Luna must act T.O.P as our friend. It is really sick me. I was walking out yhe school gate, receiving a call. I checked at the ID's caller. It was Ryeowook the cute boy. I happily answer the call.

"Kyukyu~ Guess who is this." a very cute voice greeting me.

"Umm.. Luna"

"No.. Try again"

"Leeteuk hyung?"

"No! Kyukyu, you know there is one guy who called you Kyukyu and that is me! Ryeowook! How dare you did not recognise me. You broke my heart."

"No Wookie. I was playing with you. Dont said like that. It makes me sad. "

"It is ok. Wookie forgives Kyukyu~ oh right, Kyukyu have to come and take Wookie to the park. I want to meet Luna and T.O.P."

Ok. Kyukyu will come and take Wookie to the park."

"Yeah~~ thank you Kyukyu. Wookie will wait for you. Let's hang up. Bye~~"

"Bye Wookie."

Ryeowook hang up the call. I walk happily towards my car,humming some songs. As i hoped in, i closed the door and drove towards to Wookie's school. After 3 minutes driving, I received a call. I answer.

"Yeobseyo?"

"Kyuhyun, this is umma. I want you to come back home,NOW. Umma want to ask you something."

But umma.. Kyu-"

No buts Kyuhyun. Come back home this instant."

Umma hang up the call. I sighed, make a U-turn to go back home. Suddenly, remember about Wookie. I quickly fetch my phone,trying to diall Wookie's number.

"Yeobseyo~"

Umm.. Wookie. I have to tell you something."

No answer. I look at my phone. "What the- Phone dead! How do I want to tell Wookie. I must talk to umma fast."

** Ryeowook's school**

"Where is Kyukyu? He called me but did not have chance to said. And now pick me up late. I am the only one here.. Kyukyu~ where are you?"

"Hey kid. Why are you still here? You should go back home." Said my school's guard.

"Oh ahjussi. I am waiting my friend but he still not came." I said, pouting. The guard chuckle at my cuteness. He noticed something. "Is that your friend?" He ask,pointing to a tall guy. The figure came closer and closer and showing his face.

"Oh yes. Thank you ahjussi. Bye~~" i said, waving cutely at the guard. The guard happily waved to me. I run to the tall man.

"T.O.P ~~" I said ,running to him and hugged him.

"Wookie, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you at the park?"

I should but Kyukyu did not pick me."

"Jinja?"

"Yes. T.O.P came here for what?"

"I went to the park but did not see Wookie and Kyuhyun. Luna has to go to Leeteuk's cafe."

"T.O.P, you must calles Leeteuk + hyung."

"Ok,ok. Anything for you, Ryeowook." He said,ruffling my hair." Come, lets go to the park.

"Ok." I and T.O.P went to his car and went to the park.