Chapter 18

The guy from the dream

Kyuhyun's POV

I drove quicky to my home, where I live with my beloved family,Eventhough they sometimes annoying. I park my car in front of my house."Umma, I hope this important." I said, in my heart. I walk to the main door. Several maids stand staightly, then bowed halfly to me as I am theirmaster. Actually, their son master. They greet me. The leader of them said that Umma is in the living room. I just nodded. I walk to the living room. I saw umma and Siwon hyung, chatting happily. Umma noticed me. She smiled at me, showing her beautiful teeth. "Oh my babykyu. Come sit with umma."umma said while patting the seat next to her. I walk and sat on my favourite seat,not beside umma. Umma sighed but quickly showed her beautiful smile to me. "What is it umma. What is so important until I have to come back this instant?"I ask. "Kyihyunnie, I heard you ask your driver to not pick up you from school as there 'something' important you have to do. Tell umma, what is that 'important' thing?"Umma said seriously,her expression was emotionless. I know umma was serious but I was mad until I..."Umma! You brought me here just for that?! Excuse me bit I have something important to do."I stand up and run as fast as I could as I know that Siwon is chasing after me. I hopped into my car and drove to Ryeowook's school.

**Wookie's school**

I went out from my car and quickly walk to the front gate. No Wookie here. I was confused."Hey tall kid!" a very deep voice said, to me. I turn around and see a man in his 40,wearing a uniform. I guess he is a guard. "What are you doing here? If you trying to steal well you are busted. If you are trying to flirt the new teacher well you are my enemy. If you are homeless well you cant live here. If you are-" that guard talk so much that I decide to cut him off. "Excuse me, 1st stop blabbering and 2nd, have you seen a cute boy,umm... about this tall around here?"That guard look shocked. "How dare you said me blabbering." He turn around, hug his body and pout,trying to sulk. I started to panoc a bit because 

1.Wookie is nowhere to see.

2.this guard wont give me a clue but give me a major headache. And he is sulking!

"I-I am sorry but please answer me..."I plead. He turn his head. "Ok, well cute boy... Mmm..No bit I saw a very cute girl with short hair" like a boy was here ago but her friend already took her. I think that is the friend that she mentioned." the guard said. "No ahjussi, I am the friend that he mentioned and plus she is a BOY!" I said. "If you are the friend then the tall guy is a... KIDNAPPER!! OMG! THAT CUTE,NICE GIRL,NO NO I MEAN BOY HAD BEEN KIDNAP BUT I DIDNT REALISE! WHAT TO DO!!! ARRRGGGGHHH!!!!"the guard scream,running around me while his hans were in the air. Great! Now I have earache. Just great! "Do not worry ahjussi. I think my other f-friend took him. Dont worry." i said,trying to calm down the guard that breathing hardly using a paperbag. "I should go. Anyway, thanks." I wave to the guard. The guard wave then continue breathing using the paperbag. As I was about to open the car's door, a loud pop sound burst. I look at the guard, my mouth was hung open. The paperbag popped and the guard was froze in a weird pose. I shook my head, hopped in my car and drove to the park.