Los Angeles, Part 3

Inside the Life of Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been six days since we're here in Los Angeles and I must say, being in the same room with Taeyeon is not that difficult, I became used to it that she's sleeping beside me. We are not really talking to each other longer than two words since we talked about the book when we're on the beach. Awkward? Yes. It is awkward. But, we've always been awkward for the past few months so it doesn't make any difference at all.

 

When we're going out, she's always with Sunny and Tiffany, and I'm with Yuri and Yoona, we'll just be really together when we go back to our room. Plus the fact that I've been talking to Sooyoung and she's just reading random books before going to sleep.

 

Sometimes I still wonder if she really did watch me while I'm playing piano that night cause I swear to God, I saw her but when I walked to our room, she's already in a deep slumber so everytime I think of it, I just shrugged it off.

 

Today..well actually tonight, we're on an infamous club in LA. Other girls are drinking and chatting, Tiffany's being 'friendly' with random American guys making Taeyeon drink her heart out in the corner, talking to some guys and girls as well while the others are dancing wildly to the crowd, you can never blame them cause they can feel freedom when they do such things.

 

Being in Girls' Generation, Being an idol, Being a legend, the world's eyes are watching every little move you make. It's like they're just waiting for you to make a mistake and they will destroy you. People are scary. Media is scary, One day you're up. The next day, everyone hates you.

 

All the members are feeling this kind of pressure especially that we're about to have a comeback early next year that's why with this rare kind of opportunity, they do what they want. Let's just hope that nobody in this club knows Soshi.

 

"Miss. A drink for you from the guy in white polo." A waiter said while pointing to a blonde american that's smiling like a creeper. I can't really see his face because of the cap tho.

 

"I don't take drinks from strangers." I said and sipped my own martini.

 

"But ma'am, He's--"

 

"You heard me."

 

The waiter just walked back to the guy and after a few minutes I saw that certain guy in a white polo beside me. "Hi. Why did you not accept my drink?" he said.

 

I looked at him for a while, he's still doing the same grin that he did a while ago, but he doesn' t really look like a creeper. He's..cute in fact. Oh my god. What am I thinking?

 

"I already told the waiter that I don't take drinks from strangers.." I said and rolled my eyes

 

"Well, you see. I'm not that stranger to you...I guess." he grinned again

 

"Excuse me?" I frowned and looked at him

 

He took off his cap and.. "OH MY EFFIN GOD!" My eyes widen as I looked at him. I almost spit out my martini.

 

"If I'm not mistaken, that's Blair's line." he chuckled.

 

 

"N-nate Archibald?" I uttered. I looked at him, oh my god. oh my god, his deep blue eyes, his golden brown hair and his oh so killer smile. OH MY GOOOOOD!!!!!

 

"I prefer if you call me Chace cause that's my real name." he smiled again

 

"A-ah. Y--eah. C-chace." I looked at him once more. It's really THE CHACE CRAWFORD. The one who plays Nate Archibald on Gossip Girl. Our favorite American series!!! Although I'm more of an Ed Westwick fan but hello?! It's already Chace Crawford! And he's hitting on me. What shoud I do?! What should I do?!

 

"Hello?" he waved his hand infront of me.

 

"Ah. My friend really likes you, I'll just call her." I stood up and was about to look for Tiffany but he then grabbed my arm. 

 

"Don't you like me, yourself?" he asked while smirking that made me sit on my chair again

 

OH MY GOD. WHO WON'T LIKE YOU CHACE?! I LIKE YOU OKAY!? BUT I LOVE ED MOREEEEEE. 

 

"Hmm. " Jessica. Think. Think. Think. You're not Girls' Geneartion's Ice Princess for a reason. You need to act cool! "I like Chuck Bass more." I managed to say and he just laughed.

 

"Aw. Too bad.. Well, everybody likes his character but in real life, I'm cooler than Ed. I promise." he smiled once more and held my hand. "I need to go now, my friends might be looking for me already." He pulled off and turned away.

 

I sighed and lowered down my head. Damn you Jessica. You just ruined the moment! I lifted my head up a little and I saw a hand holding a glass of the Pink Mojito that was offered to me earlier. "I'll be really sad if you don't drink it, Miss--. OH MY GOD! HE CAME BACK!  "Oh. I forgot, What's your name?" he asked

 

"Jessica. Jessica Jung.." I hit my head on my mind. I'm not supposed to be giving my name even if it's Chace Crawford!

 

"Uhh. Jessica Jung.. Gorgeous.. It suits you." He smiled. "See you around princess~" He then planted a soft peck on my cheek that made my whole body hot. I didn't notice when he left because I'm so shocked! CHACE CRAWFORD KISSED MEEE!!!!!!!!!!

 

"Oh you're here! I've been looking for you! Jessi. Let's go. We're going to play Truth or Dare." Tiffany said as she sat down beside me.

 

"Jessi. Helloooo?"

 

"Chace Crawford.." I looked at her while smiling widely.

 

"What? You're dreaming about him now? I thought you like Ed Westwick more?" Tiffany raised her brow

 

"No! Chace Crawford ki--" I stopped for a while and decided to not just tell her. Because if I do, I will hear an endless whining from Tiffany because I didn't say that Chace is here and I hate it.

 

"What?" Tiffany asked again

 

"Nothing."

 

"OH. A Pink Mojito! Pinkkkkk!" she said and grabbed my glass. I hit her on the head and snatched back my glass and drink it all up. 

 

"Aww!" she pouted

 

"That's mine! Someone gave it to me a while ago." I stood up and walked towards the other girls

 

As soon as I sat down beside Yoona and Tiffany sat down infront of me, all sat down properly as well.

 

"I have an important announcement." Tiffany said while rubbing her head.

 

 Everybody looked at her including me curious about what she's going to say.

 

"Jessi's inlove." she smirked.

 

"WHAT?!" Yuri said in surprise.

 

"WITH WHO?!" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"With some random guy who gave her a drink." Tiffany nodded.

 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Sunny looked at me

 

I looked at them straight-faced without any emotions.

 

"Tiff. I swear, if you don't stop this, I'll kill you." I said

 

"NO! SERIOUSLY JESSI! I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU THAT POSSESIVE!" Tiffany exclaimed,

 

Damn. If you only knew that it's from Chace Crawford.. Maybe you'll even frame the glass with the Pink Mojito.

 

"What happened?" Sooyoung asked me but Tiffany just answered in my behalf. "You see, I was looking for her and I saw her on the bar counter.."

 

"THEN?!" Yuri looked at her eagerly

 

"She's as red as blood and she's spacing out while smiling widely!"

 

"JESSICA? WIDE SMILE?" Sooyoung asked like she can't believe it.

 

"Yes! And then I saw a Pink Mojito! Of course it's Pink for Pete's sake, my reflex action just told me to grab it! "

 

"Then unnie?" Seohyun's turn to ask.

 

Everybody is just nodding curiously with her story while I was just frowning the whole time.

 

"Then she grabbed it back, hit my head and drank it straightly claiming that it's hers because someone gave it to her!!!!!!" Tifffany finished the story and looked at everyone "Can you guys believe it?!"

 

"Tiff, you're just making this a--"

 

"JESSICA UNNIE IS NOT THE TYPE TO TAKE DRINK FROM STRANGERS SO YES I THINK SHE' INLOVE!" Yoona said

 

"SHE DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT PINK AND DRINKS AT ALL BUT THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT SO SHE'S REALLY IN LOVE!" Hyoyeon added

 

"And unnie straight the glass just so that Tiffany unnie won't have it." Seohyun added.

 

Ahh. These people are really insane as hell. I just shut my mouth up and gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter