In Taeyeon's Mind

Inside the Life of Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Remember that this is a non AU fic so it is based from the news, rumors, scandals and interactions that we see.  You can comment negative things later after you read but not to the extent that you'll hate me or say bad words. If you don't like Jessica's dating scandals..don't read this anymore.)

 

 

 

 

Tayeon's POV

 

"S-sica.." I held her cheek to wipe her tears

 

"I-I can't believe this.." Jessica said with tears running down her cheeks.

 

Sorry.. I didn't mean it.. I uttered inside my mind and before I could speak up my thoughts she took back her arm from my grip and ran away. Yoona immediately followed her, and here I am, just staring at the same door where she walked out.

 

What have I done? She doesn't deserve this. Yuri is right. I'm a son of a . In fact, I am more than that. I didn't consider her feelings. I clenched my fists and slowly looked down. My knees were trembling, shaking and I was about to fall down the floor when Yuri held the collar of my shirt. "Kim Taeyeon, how could you say something like that to your member? To your friend?!" Yuri scolded me. I can see Sooyoung and Hyoyeon trying to pull her away from me

 

I don't know.. I didn't mean it... "She is not my  friend and I can say whatever I want to say." I calmly said.

 

"What the? All these years? You're not friends with her? You stupid--"

 

"Why? Didn't you talk about her like she's a dirty as well?" I asked her with my eyes staring at her. you Kim Taeyeon! I shouted in the back of my mind. I also hated Yuri for what she said a while ago but I wanna kill myself because my phrases are a lot worse than Yuri's

 

"Taeyeon unnie.. How could you manage to say that to Sica-unnie?" Seohyun suddenly asked while tearing up.

 

Even  the maknae hates me. . I'm so done. I'm so dead. "Why?"  I faked a chuckle. "Seohyunnie. I'm telling the truth.  That's why she has many dating scandals.That's why I never treated her as a friend cause I know she's not really the 'I'm so pretty but no one can touch me' image. I hate her. What do you all see in her? Why is she that famous when all she do is to date and flirt with guys? She's not even working hard like us. She's--"

 

"Shut the hell up." Tiffany shouted and slapped my face really hard.

 

"Ppany-ah." Sunny mumbled and held Tiffany's shoulder

 

Everyone was looking at her. They were so shocked about Tiffany's action. I held my cheek and looked at her.

 

"Taeyeon.. I feel like I don't know you anymore.." Tiffany said as she shook her head. "I'm so disappointed in you.. Girls.. Let's look for Jess," she then walked outside the bathroom and was immediately followed by Sunny, Sooyoung, and Seohyun. Yuri even bumped me that caused me to lose my balance and made me sat down the floor. "If anything happens to her. I swear Kim Taeyeon, I'll beat the out of you." Yuri threw a glare before following the others.

 

I just laughed and leaned on the wall while hugging my knees..

 

But the laugh slowly turns into sobs and before I knew.. it became tears.

 

"Taeyeon.." Hyoyeon mumbled as she sat down beside me.

 

"Why are you still here? Just leave." I looked at her and wiped my tears.

 

"Don't act so strong." Hyoyeon smiled and pat my head. "You knew about it right?" she asked.

 

"H-huh?" I said between my sobs.

 

"Why did you call her a , a and everything you just said?"

 

I should not tell her why. I'd rather just lie and look more arrogant than to spill everything I know, I'm not supposed to judge, I'm not perfect myself, so in short. I'm just being so irrational. "Because I'm drunk? I mean it and I can't s--"

 

"Becasuse she's having an affair with some guy?" Hyoyeon her lower lip and stared at me. I widened my eyes as I looked back at her.

 

"H-how d-did you know?" I faced her

 

"The guy is my friend." Hyoyeon chuckled and leaned her head on the wall.

 

"Wow. So all this time, you knew?!" Why did she tolerate such act?!

 

"Sica has her reasons." Hyoyeon said and stood up. 

 

"Whatever reason was that, having an affair is--"

 

"Of all the people, I think you're the one who shouldn't judge her." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes "Apologize to her." she said and went out of the room.

 

Apologize? I know I have to, but why shouldn't I judge? Why did she engage herself to an affair? She's part of Girls' Generation for Pete's sake! She should care about us! About her image! Why does it feels like it's not a big deal for Hyoyeon? Why didn't she stop her? I feel guilty with my actions towards Sica but everytime I remember that night.. I can't help but to be unease..

 

 

**Flashback

 

 

Girls' Generation members are currently in an intimate party at a penthouse in New York with some powerful Korean-American businessmen and elites. All the girls were sitting in one table while chatting. All except for Hyoyeon who's currently in Paris and a certain brunette that's starting to make me worry.

 

"Where is that girl.." I mumbled quietly as I looked around

 

"Is there something wrong Taetae?" Tiffany asked as she my hair

 

"U-uh. Nothing." I smiled and stood up. "I'll just find Jessica." I nodded at Tiffany as I walked away from the rest of the girls

 

"Jessica. You're already drunk." I heard a guy chuckled

 

I turned around and saw Jessica being held in her waist by an old guy, Well, not really old but he's old for us. I narrowed my eyes and was about to  walk towards their direction but they suddenly went upstairs so I followed them. I heard Jessica's drunk giggles and the guy laughing. They went inside a room but fortunately they left it unlocked.

 

What is that guy doing with Sica?!

 

I can feel my heart beating like I drum in every step I make.

 

"Jessica, are you sure?" the guy asked

 

"Whatever. Kiss me." Jessica smirked and pulled the guy by his nape.

 

"Then let's do this fast before a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter