Actions Can't Lie

Inside the Life of Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

 

After promoting for quite some time, TTS bid their goodbye stage. I watched them in amusement as they give their feelings for their final performance. I must admit, I am a fan of TTS. Maybe it's stupid because I'm their bandmate but I can't help it, they're really pretty.

 

I grinned as Tiffany swayed her hips and did some english adlibs. She's really attractive, I thought to myself.

 

I giggled as Seohyun sing her heart out and winked at the camera. This girl really improved. Before she can't even wink but now she is really mature that she can pull off a y look.

 

"What's with that face?" Jessica asked.

 

I looked at her and made my grin wider. "Hm? Nothing~"

 

I turned my head again to the TV and saw Taeyeon already singing her part. I tilted my head and crossed my arms as she show everyone her dimpled smile..

 

Fake. I shouted inside my head. It's not that I hate her. Really, but things are not really that fine with us.

 

Maybe because of Jessica? Or simply maybe because of her rude attitude.

 

"Now, what's with that angry look?" Jessica asked again while her brows are creased.

 

"What angry look?" I blinked at her as innocent as I can. But I know Jessica, she can easily tell when I'm lying but my eyes widen when she pushed her phone near my face with a picture that shows me, glaring while watching TV.  "That look." she said and took back her phone.

 

"Ahh--Ehh--Sica! I didn't know you're that obsessed with me. Taking stolen pictures? Really? If you want a selca with me, just say so!" I grinned nervously and fixed my eyes towards the TV again. 

 

"Are you mad at Taeyeon?" 

 

I can tell she's looking at me. "Why would I?" I simply asked as I finally looked at her.

 

"I don't know. Why would you?" her brown eyes are staring directly to me. I can't help to feel a chill down my spine. She is the Ice Princess after all. Her glares are piercing even if it's blank. Her words are sharp even if it's only common. "Why are you mad at Taeyeon? Tell me."

 

"We just keep throwing back questions to each other without answering." I sighed.

 

"You started it." she said while she rested her head back to the couch.

 

"Why is it that when it comes to Taeyeon, you are so sensitive?" I asked, not leaving my eyes on her.

 

"I am always sensitive" she said without looking,

 

"Liar." I said quietly but loud enough for her to hear.

 

"Kwon Yuri, did you just call me a--"

 

"YES JESSICA! I CALLED YOU A LIAR!" I said as I stood up. I saw Jessica blinked in surprise while her gaze softens, I tried to hold back myself  but no I need to say it now. "What is it with Taeyeon? Why do you always need to protect her? It''s obvious that she hates you and yes, you do ignore her too but I always catch you stealing glances at her and you even tell everyone, you two don't have any problems, that maybe she's just tired and just having mood swings. Really? The great Jessica Jung is making herself look weak infront of millions of people just beacuse of Kim Taeyeon?  Jessica! You can do much better!" I exclaimed, finally losing my temper.

 

"Yuri. Don't even go there.." she said as she heaved a sigh and rose up to her seat as well

 

It's impossible to convince her to stop acting dumb when it comes to Taeyeon so I just shook my head in disappointment and prepared to turn away but she grabbed my arm. "Yuri-ah.." I looked at her but instead of talking, she pulled me for a hug and buried her face on my neck. "Don't hate me.." she mumbled softly.

 

I groaned in frustration, not because I'm mad at Jessica but because I'm mad at Taeyeon. I'm mad because she's treating her like a trash and I'm also mad at myself because I can't do anything about it.

 

"Sicaaaaaaaa! Yuriiiiiiiii! Let's go out to--" Sooyoung stopped as she saw Jessica hugging me. "What's happening here?" she asked while looking at us like an investigator.

 

Jessica pulled off from the hug and looked at Sooyoung. "It's none of your business," 

 

"Why don't you two just admit that you're officially dating, don't be like TaeNy that's been doing PDA wherever but still not announcing their real status." Sooyoung teased and poked my waist.

 

"You're too noisy for a lamp post." I said while storming out of the living room. "Yuri-ah." Jessica said softly but I just continued walking until I reached my room and locked the door.

 

"Ugh! Kwon Yuri! You don't have the right to be like that! You just made Sica more confused with your actions!" I shouted while covering my face with a pillow.

 

...

 

'I dont like Jessica.. not even a bit'  Taeyeon's cold voice that night flashed back in my mind.

 

 

 

**Flashback (at Noraebang)

 

 

"Taeyeon, you go back now. I can carry Jessica." I rubbed my eyes and nodded.

 

"No. You're both drunk." Taeyeon said firmly.

 

"And you're not?" I asked and faced her.

 

"No. That's why I already carried the other girls to the car and came back here to fetch you and Sica. You can't even walk properly and you will tell me, you will carry her?" Taeyeon said and leaned down to hold Jessica's shoulder.

 

"Don't touch her." I said and pushed her away.

 

"What's wrong with you?" Taeyeon raised her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter