Los Angeles, Part 2

Inside the Life of Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly woke up to a weird familiar smell. I rubbed my nose and sniffed and it did stop. But after a while, I smelled it again. I pulled the blanket to cover my face and it stopped again. Slowly, I felt the blanket was slowly being pulled away because I can smell the odd thing again.

 

"Ugh!" I groaned but it still won't stop

 

I shouted while my eyes are still closed. "Stop it, whoever you are or else i'll definitely kill you!!!!!!!!!"

 

I heard giggles and laughs so I decided to open my eyes only to see six girls watching my movements like a show and the other one is holding a slice of cucumber near my face.

 

"What the?!" I jolted to sit up and glared "KWON YURIIIIIIIIII!!!!" I Yuri immediately stood up and hide behind the other girls who's now having a nervous grin curved on their face. I followed her movements and now glaring at the seven girls.

 

"U-unnie. W-we just wanted to w-wake you up cause it's n--"

 

"WHAT?! BY USING CUCUMBER?!!!" I interrupted Seohyun. I  threw a glare once more to Yuri and the others. I glanced around and saw Taeyeon just sitting on the other bed while reading one of my old books, not minding the commotion.

 

"S-sica baby..."

 

"D-DON'T SICA BABY SICA BABY ME KWON YURI! GET OUT! ALL OF YOU GET OUT!"

 

"Jessi. P-please.." Tiffany uttered

 

"I told you to get out right!"

 

And with that everyone went out. Everyone except Taeyeon that's still reading the book.

 

"Yah." I glared at her

 

"What?" she blinked. "I know nothing about the prank."

 

I just rolled my eyes "Why are you reading my book?"

 

"Your book?" she blinked

 

"Yes. That's my book." I snatched the book and showed her the last page with the words 'Jessi's property' written in red pen.

 

Taeyeon just blinked again and snatched the book away from me.

 

"February 22, 2009"  Taeyeon simply said and flipped through the pages.

 

"Huh?"

 

"That's the day you gave this book to me." she put the book inside her luggage and stood up. "Follow us soon, I'll just text you where we are heading. We can't wait for you. It's already 3 in the afternoon. We need to enjoy ourselves too and not just wait for a sleepyhead."  with that Taeyeon went out the room.

 

I just stared at the closed door dumbfoundedly and sighs.

 

 

**FLASHBACK

 

 

I just came home to the dorm from Donghae's place cause I broke up with him due to some third party issues. He said he's not cheating and I know he is not really cheating but the truth is I'm not really that in love with him anymore so I decided to end the relationship already. We can do better as an oppa/dongsaeng, I think. Well it's not like I didn't really love him but..someone's just occupying my mind.. and my heart more.  Yeah. I know, I'm..cruel.

 

I went in and saw Taeyeon sleeping on the couch. I walked towards her and smiled. Indeed a child. I smiled and fixed her fringe. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

 

"Sica-yah."

 

"Why are you sleeping here Taengoo?"

 

"I was waiting for you to get home. As a leader I should--" I hugged Taeyeon causing her to stop talking.

 

"You're waiting for me.. I see" I pulled off for a while and ruffled her hair, she just pouted,

 

"Where did you and Donghae oppa go for you to come home this late?"

 

"I--ughh. We sort of broke up." I nodded

 

Her eyes widen as she sat up and held my both shoulders. "What? Why? Uhh. I mean are you okay? What did he do? Should I punch him?! Is the cheating issue true?!" Taeyon asked continuously that's why I can't help but to chuckle.

 

"WHAT?! At least answer my question Sica!" she frowned

 

"I don't know Taengoo. Maybe I'm not in love with him anymore. I am okay and you don't need to punch him. For the win, he's not cheating." I smiled and pinched her cheeks. "You know, Leeteuk oppa might be mad and you might have a Lovers' Quarrel if you punch Donghae oppa." I smirked teasingly

 

"SICAAAAA. I TOLD YOU WE ARE JUST FRIEEEEEEEEEENDSSSS." Taeyeon exclaimed

 

"Fine fine." I raised my both hands like saying I surrender. "But you should look for a boyfriend~"

 

"What? Why?" she pouted. "Boyfriend? There's no such thing needed!" she nodded proudly.

 

"Don't you feel lonely? I mean, don't you wish there is someone who you can hug on lazy days?" I smiled at her once more.

 

"I want to always hug someone, be with that someone and feel that someone's warmth.." Taeyeon bit her lower lip.

 

"Oh my god. Is it Tiffany?" I blinked.

 

"M-mwoya?!" she creased her brows

 

"Maybe that's why you don't like boys. Well, Taeyeon, we all know you're.. different and we accept you plus I think Tiffany likes you too." I nodded. "So how long have you been inlove?"

 

"Me? Inlove?" she looked away and sighed. "I don't even know if I am inlove.."

 

"Do you want to know if you're inlove?"

 

She slowly looked at me. I stood up and ran to my room to get a book. When I get back I saw her tilting her head innocently like a puppy. "Here." I smiled and put down the book on her lap.

 

"Signs op beyng in rub?? (signs of being inlove) Is this mine already?" she looked at me

 

"Aigoo. Why do you have to be so cute?" I giggled "But yes, signs of being inlove, and yes it's yours already. It will help you know if you are currently inlove with someone."

 

She examined the book for a while and hugged it against her chest then she looked at me again. "Sica yah. Short hair really fits you. Anyway, all hairstyles suits you" she grinned and nodded

 

"Jinjja?" I chuckled.

 

"Sica, why are you still smiling when you just broke up with the person you love?" she asked

 

"Hmm..Let's just say, I don't love him anymore and I am inlove." maybe my statement confused her more because I can see her brows creased again. Well, I really made my sentence confusing. I thought to myself. 

 

"If you're inlove, why did you break up with him? Or.. are you inlove with somebody else?" she asked again

 

I laughed softly. Listening to her questions is like listening to a five years old girl. "Oh Taengoo." I stood up and leaned down to peck her forehead. "You should sleep now to grow."

 

"YAH!" she pouted hard

 

"Good Night Taengoo~" I said and made my way to the room.

 

 

**FLASHBACK ENDS.

 

 

*Beep beep*

 

From: Leader.

"Malibu beach."

 

I rolled my eyes. "Is she really that mad to me to send a message that contains two words?!" I shook my head and went to the shower. After that I changed into a black two piece and wore a white shirt and denim shorts. I grabbed my bag, reached for the key and headed out. As I approached the lobby, I saw Yuri talking to an early 20's blonde girl.

 

"Yuri." I said and she ran beside me like a kid.

 

"What happened?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter