Happy Together

Inside the Life of Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Months passed after the announcement. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun are already promoting TaeTiSeo, and because of that, they are always out of the dorm. Today, the people who are only at the dorm is me.. and only Yuri?

 

"Yah. Where are the others?" I asked the girl that's currently watching TV on the couch.

 

"SooHyoSun is currently shopping, our Yoona is on shooting.."

 

I raised my brow. "Our Yoona?"

 

She just laughed "..And TaeTiSeo is inside the TV as in N-O-W." 

 

I laughed when she said the letters N-O-W with her hard accent, seriously, this girl needs some English lesson. "Could you say that again?" I said then I situated myself beside her, focusing my eyes on the television.

 

"Andwae! You'll just make fun of me."  she pouted

 

"No. My cute Seobang, I won't." I said while poking her pout. I don't know what's with Yoona and Yuri's pout, but I find it much cuter than Sunny and Tiffany's.

 

"Oh look! It's already their turn!" she said and stood up on the couch

 

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, but she didn't mind me. Instead, she started to sing along with the song

 

I shook my head and fixed my gaze to the television again.

 

Tiffany sang some english interlude first, those eyesmile, those stare, those lips. It makes the Sones go crazy. It makes the great Kim Taeyeon go crazy.

 

♪Sumgyeodo Twinkle eojjeona, nune hwak ttwijana, Beire ssayeo isseodo, naneun twinkle tiga na♪

 

I glanced at Yuri and saw her imitated the squid-alien dance that TTS was doing.

 

♪ Ttan saramdeuldo da, binnaneun nareul joahae, kkeutkaji gyeonggyehaeya hae, boseogeurhumchin neojana ♪  It was Taeyeon's turn.

 

I unconsciously  clenched my fist while watching the blonde Taeyeon sing with her lips smiling brightly, The smile she stopped giving me months ago. I can tell, she's really happy without me.

 

Then it was Tiffany again and then the maknae. After that, they did the squid-alien dance again.

 

♪Sumgyeodo Twinkle eojjeona, nune hwak ttwijana, Beire ssayeo isseodo, naneun twinkle tiga na♪

 

I felt a hand slowly hold my clenched fist.

 

"Sica, are you still mad about the sub-unit?" Yuri asked, she is now sitting down beside me.

 

"No." I said, not looking at her. I'm not really mad about the sub-unit.

 

I don't care abut it at all. If only anyone knew about what I'm feeling..

 

"Tiffany is so pretty!" she yelled like a fan girl

 

"Then go to her N-O-W and ask for her fansign." I look at my hand that she's holding, our fingers are already intertwined, I tried to remove it but she held it tighter so I just sighed in defeat 

 

"Aniyo. I'd rather be with my Sica baby all day." she chuckled, leaning her head on my shoulder.

 

It was now Taeyeon's turn again. ♪Maldo andwede neon neomu damdamhae, nann haneul arae tteoreojin byeol~♪

 

"Woaaaahhh~! Kid leadeo is really born to be a singer~!!" Yuri shouted.

 

I rolled my eyes to her. "Shut up. I can't hear a thing."  I said. She just pouted and buried her face on my shoulder. I reached for the remote and turned off the TV

 

"Why did you turn it off?" She asked and looked at me.

 

"I can't hear anything because of you and it's not like we don't see them practice here." I responded as I tuck a hair strand behind her ear. I looked at her as she giggled with my actions.

 

Then suddenly my phone rang.

 

"Hello, Manager unnie?"

.

"Sica..."

.

"Wae?"

.

"You, Taeyeon and Tiffany will have a guesting"

.

"What?! No." I saw Yuri looked at me worriedly as I almost shout on the person at the other line. "Why me? Just put Seohyun in there."

"I just called TTS and Seohyun said she's not feeling well so she can't go.".

.

"Sica. The staffs asked for you in replacement of Seohyun."

.

"But.." I frowned cause I know, that at the end of the day, I will still do it. "Fine. When's the taping?"

.

"Tomorrow." manager unnie said in a calm tone.

.

"Tomorrow?!"

.

"Yes. So be prepared"

.

"Unnie, I'm not--"

.

*Toot. Toot. Toot. Toot. Toot.*

 

She hung up. I groaned in frustration and tossed my phone away.

 

"Why? What did the witch say to my sleeping beauty?" Yuri asked while playing with my hand.

 

"What sleeping beauty?" I poked her forehead. " Well anyway, me, Tiffany and Taeyeon will have a TV guesting and tomorrow's the taping." 

 

"Aw. My poor Sicaaa." Yuri hugged me tighter  "I wish, I can be there tomorrow." she pouted again.

 

Even Yuri notices that something is odd between me and Taeyeon, and of course, everyone will get out of place when they're with the oh-so-great TaeNy. "Do you want me to come with you to the taping?" she asked while playing with my brown hair.

 

"No need, besides, you have a taping yourself tomorrow right?" Yuri pouted more. "I'll be fine. Don't worry." I said while I pat her back.

 

Would I be really fine?

 

"Sicaaaaaaa." Yuri whined again. 

 

"What now?" 

 

"Kisseuuuuuuuuuuuu~" she grinned.

 

"No." I stuck my tongue out.

 

"Plisssssssssshhhhh~ Jushhh wan kisseuuuuuuu~ Plissssshhhhhhh~" she said in english that made me laugh my out.

 

"Fine." I said then I leaned in and pressed my lips on the tip of her nose. "Now, cook for me. I'm hungry."

 

She giggled and stood up. "Aye aye sergeant~!"

 

***

 

I was basically staring at my own reflection for about a minute or two now.

 

Today's the D-Day, 

 

It's just 6 in the morning yet I'm already prepared. 

 

I don't want to be scolded by Taeyeon again for being a lazy like she always says. I just don't want anymore drama, tbh.

 

I walked to the living room and I saw Yoona sleeping on the couch.

 

This kid is amazing, she never complains about stuff even though she's really tired. She's like sleeping 3-5 hours a day. I can't do that.

 

I walked back to my room to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter