San Francisco

Inside the Life of Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

"Sica unnie. I'll sleep now nae?" Yoona said as she hugged my pillow and closed her eyes

 

I just nodded and pat her head. I rested my head on the headboard and looked at the ceiling. I glanced at Yoona and smiled.

 

"Sica unnie, Don't worry..I'll always be here for you no matter what.. I won't ask why anymore why did you do it cause I believe you have your own reasons but Sica unnie, I have faith, I believe in you and most of all, I love you. That's what Soshibond is, right?"

 

I smiled as I remember the sleeping girl's statement.

 

Simple yet it made my heart flutter.

 

I just find it really heart warming that she accepted everything that I just revealed.

 

 

**Flashback

 

"Sica unnie!!" I heard someone yelled but instead of stopping, I continued to ran away.



I've had enough of the girls' words and judgements towards me. I can't bear to hear additional 'remarks' nor I don't want to answer any questions asking I'm okay or whatever. I don't want their pity. I don't need their pity.



I continued running but I was stopped by a strong grip on my arm from behind.


 

"Sica unnie.." It was Yoona. She's trying to catch her breath "I thought you never run." she chuckled


"Look, I can't deal with your jokes at the moment." I told her as I tried to remove her grip on my arm but to my surprise, she didn't let go but insisted to hold on to me tighter. I gave her a glare that usually gives all the members a chill but she just smiled at me and pulled me for a tight hug.

 

"Unnie. Don't be mean to your favorite dongsaeng." she pulled off a bit and grabbed my arm again. "Let's go." she smiled and dragged me to a god-knows-where place.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked as I watched walking fast.

 

She glanced at me and grinned. "I don't know either."

 

"What?!" I frowned and stopped walking that made her stop too
 


"Kidding. We're going back to the hotel. You don't want to see them for the mean time right?" she smiled and dragged me again
 


I creased my brows. "I don't understand. They will go there sooner or later."
 


She stopped and looked at me. "By that time, we're not there anymore. We'll just get our stuff." she winked and hailed a cab for us.
 


"You don't have to do this." I mumbled while looking away.



"But I want to." a cab then stopped infront of us and Yoona just pushed me in.



I just stayed quiet but I saw her texting Tiffany. I frowned and yelled at her. "Yah!! I thought--"



"I texted Fany unnie to look around the clubs cause we went on one but I told her you don't wanna specify which club." Yoona cut me off and grinned again.



"They'll be mad at you."

 

"You will protect me from them right?" she smiled happily and paid for the cab before getting out with me.

 

"Unnie. Grab your things and I'll do mine. See you in five minutes." she instructed me like an adult as we walked towards our respective rooms.


I did what she told me and went out after five minutes while pulling my luggage. I saw her already infront of the elevator, waiting for me.

 

"So, do you have any idea where are we going?" I asked her as she pushed the button of the elevator.

 

"No unnie. Do you?" she chuckled and I just ruffled her hair

 

"Aish. This kid~" I rolled my eyes and we both walked inside the elevator.

 

She just pouted and looked at me,"Do you wanna go back to Seoul now?"

 

I tapped my lips then shook my head after a while.

 

She just pouted and looked at me. "Where do you wanna go unnie?"

 

I tried to think of a place and there is one place that I'm longing to visit.

 

I smiled at Yoona and walked out as the door of the elevator opened. "San Francisco."

 

"Jinjja unnie?! Isn't that your hometown?!" Yoona followed me excitedly.

 

"Yeah. From here, it's just an hour or more  by plane. " I told her and immediately grabbed my phone to book a ticket reservation for a 2 AM flight to San Francisco. I kept my phone after and as we both get out the hotel and waited for a cab. I noticed that she was glancing at me from time to time.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter