Antithesis

Inside the Life of Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I posted this to celebrate the release of Summer Storm and ofc the 10th anniversary of our OT9/

This was long overdue so Bon Apetit! ;)

 

--

[continuation]

 

Jessica's POV

 

“In line with these happenings, the two teams are tie!” Hyoyeon hollered. I stood and sat behind my teammates and Tiffany did the same. The next ‘fight’ was uneventful for I was chosen by Sunny and I easily defeated Sooyoung who was picked by Tiffany when I said something about eating all the food that she was hiding in her drawer.

 

The game was over and my teammates were taunting the other group. Everyone was throwing insults and playful arguments. As I was about to stand and grab an already opened bottle, I noticed Yuri looking at me. She nodded her head upstairs then stood up. A minute later, I followed and saw her standing in the corridor.

 

“Hm?” I asked then wrapped an arm around her waist since my other hand is occupied with the bottle of beer.

 

“Nothing.” She said then then wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

 

I nuzzled on her neck gently. “Really?” 

 

“Really.” She kissed the top of my head. I pulled away to look at her eyes who quickly avoided mine.

 

“I’m not convinced.” I said then tugged her arm leading to mine and Sooyoung’s bedroom. I clicked the lock then pushed her to sit on the bed.

 

“Why?” I asked again then took a swig on the bottle. She reached for the bottle then took a swig as well.

 

“I’ve been looking at our promotional pictures. I just noticed… yours are too y.” Yuri said then gave me back the bottle.

 

I rose a brow. “Your pictures are y as well, y’know? I think they’re—all of them are fine.”

 

“Still...” Yuri spoke then sighed.

 

“Still?  You were fine with them when they first came out.  That’s not what you want to talk about, am I right?”                 I spoke gently then put the bottle down on a table. When Yuri didn’t answer, I smiled then sat down on her lap.

 

“Tell me?” I her luscious dark brown hair gently. She held my hand then pressed it on her lips.

 

“I just…” Yuri stopped for a while but continued, “I just didn’t like what you told Tiffany a while ago.” She spoke then looked away.

 

I held her cheeks then made her look at me. “But that was just a game.”

 

“You had feelings for her... and somehow it felt strange hearing those words from you. Tiffany and Taeyeon herself felt it too.” She said then looked down.

 

I bit my lower lip then made her look at me again. “Well, I didn’t feel anything.”

 

She looked at me hesitantly and I pecked her lips. “I HAD feelings for her, Yul.  I’m all yours now.”

 

“Promise?” She said then wrapped her arms around my waist.

 

I smiled then brushed some stray hair strands on her face. “Promise. I’ll watch my words next time. I’m sorry for making you feel upset.”

 

“Make it up to me?” She offered with a slight grin on her lips.

 

I didn’t answer. Instead I softly pressed my lips into hers. She responded by gently kissing back. As I start to deepen the kiss, I felt her tongue poke my lower lip. I willingly parted my lips and welcomed her tongue with mine. Our tongues danced, nobody feels the need to give way to one another. She tasted so sweet that I couldn’t help myself but to start her tongue which made her moan. Her hands slowly found their way inside my shirt and were now caressing my . I straddled on her lap. Yuri softly pulled her lips from our heated kiss. Her eyes met mine for a second, before she started planting little teasing kisses on my neck. I tilted my head to give her more access and she began to gently and bit my neck all the way to my collarbone. Yuri tugged the hem of my shirt upwards and I pulled away for a bit to remove my shirt leaving my black lacy bra alone.  Yuri trailed down her kisses through the valley of my s.

 

“May I?” she mumbled as her lips brushed on the thin fabric that’s covering my s.

 

“Hmm.” I nodded almost eagerly. Yuri unclasped my bra then gently strip it down my body leaving the top half of my body fully .

 

Yuri bit her lower lip as she stared at my s. “They’re really big, aren’t they?”

 

“Just staring won’t show any appreciation, would it?” I spoke in a restrained and husky voice.

 

Yuri grinned then softly kissed my right , carefully avoiding my already hard as she grabbed the other one kneading it on her palm. “Tease.” I mumbled. “We don’t have all the time in the world.”

 

“On it.” I heard her chuckle then wrapped her lips around my nub. Her thumb moving circularly around my other . She opened wider starts my while occasionally biting and flicking the soft muscles of her tongue over my sensitive spot. I moaned her name breathlessly and pushed her head closer to my chest. She gave the same treatment to my other and felt my underwear soaking wet.

 

“Y-yul. Inside me. Now.” I ordered. She quickly lifted my waist and put me to bed then kneel down on the floor. I fumbled over the button of my shorts then as soon as it’s opened, she pulled the piece of clothing down to my ankle. She was about to pull my underwear too when we heard a knock on the door.

 

“Sica-yah. Open up!” Sooyoung demanded.

 

“.” I cursed under my breath then wore my shorts properly. Yuri threw my bra at me and I quickly put it back on.  I grabbed my shirt and wore it as fast as I can.

 

“Hey! Babo-yah. Open up.” Sooyoung was now almost slamming the door. “Are you with Yuri? Just tell me if you guys are having . I’ll just sleep at Yoona’s”

 

Yuri was just straightening her hair when I pushed her towards the door. “Open it.” I told her quietly. “I’ll pretend that I’m sleeping. You do the explanation. Quick.” I stuck my tongue then dived on my bed, closing my eyes.

 

Yuri couldn’t do anything but to fake a yawn as she opened the door.

 

“You are having , aren’t you?” I heard Sooyoung ask in a suspicious tone.

 

“How could you have while both of you are sleeping?” Yuri responded in a faked sleepy voice.

 

“Whatever. Now, out. I wanna sleep too.” Soooyoung said in an annoyed tone. I heard the door slammed shut.

 

“Ah. Jinjja. Tiring.” Was the least thing I heard from Sooyoung before she went quiet. Few moments later, all I heard was her calm breathing.

 

Now my lower abdomen hurts. Damn it. I mumbled at the back of my mind.

 

--

 

Days later and we were already on our way to our rooms at a hotel in the Philippines for a show. I was walking in front because right now, I’m already tired and I couldn’t wait to get some sleep.

 

“It’s our first time coming to the Philippines as a group.” Tiffany said out of nowhere.

 

“Yeah, are you excited?” Hyoyeon responded.

 

“Of course. My brother lives here. He told me to contact him when I land and I already did.” Tiffany said in response.

 

“It is true that Philippines’ SONES are very passionate and supportive.” I heard Yoona

 

“Yeah they even gave me a Keroro plushie!.” Seohyun who was clutching the stuffed toy said in a cheery tone.

 

“The number of fans waiting at the airport and in this hotel is no joke too.” Hyoyeon said in an amused tone.

 

I was about to put on my earplugs when somebody stopped in front of me. It was EXO’s Baekhyun and Suho. The former bowed at me then greeted Taeyeon who’s just behind me.

 

“Annyeong Jessica-sunbaenim.” He gave me a flashing boyish smile then bowed.

 

“Annyeong, Suho-ssi.” Answered Yuri who was suddenly beside me.

 

“Yuri-sunbaenim” Suho bowed again. “We’ll get going.” He smiled at me once more before pulling Baekhyun away from Taeyeon who looked bored and tired at the same time.

 

We resumed walking and Yuri wrapped an arm around my shoulders. “What?” I asked her.

 

“You’re popular with both dongsaengs and oppas, you know?” Yuri playfully rolled her eyes.

 

“With unnies too.” I smacked her side and chuckled. Yuri glared at me but I just waved her off when we arrive at our rooms.

 

“Okay, we all like some sleep before the show later right? Let’s make this quick. We got three rooms, two of those are for you. In each room, there are two king-sized beds. Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, in the first room.” She gave the key to Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri, on the second room. Taeyeon, Jessica. You’re in a room with me. We need to talk about some things before you go to rest.” Manager unnie announced.

 

What now? I thought to myself. I just want to sleep,

 

“Can I be with you too?” Tiffany protested with a pout.

 

“No, Miyoung. That won’t be the case. Now go to your rooms and rest. You’ll need your energy.” She said and headed to the third room. The other girl started going inside their rooms.

 

I looked back once more and saw Tiffany’s defeated face and Yuri’s pissed off mood. I smiled apologetically and headed to the third room following Manager unnie and Taeyeon.  As I entered the room, Taeyeon was situated on the bed while manager unnie was fixing things to the other bed.

 

“Listen you two...” Manager started without even looking at us. “This is our first time we’re in the Philippines and I want the SONEs here to experience what SNSD is known for.”

 

“And what is that?” I asked and sat on Manager Unnie’s bed.

 

“Hey. You’re sharing with Taeyeon.” She said but I dismissed her with a simple shake in my head.

 

She groaned and scratched her nape. “Fine, I have a lot going on to deal with you, Jung.”

 

“So about what SNSD is known for? What do you want us to show?” Taeyeon spoke as she grab a pillow and lay it on her lap.

 

She stopped what she was doing and looked at the both of us. “Oh that. First and foremost, power vocals from you and Jessica live.”

 

“Noted.” I said sarcastically which earned an eye-roll from our manager and a chuckle from Taeyeon.
 

“Then we need that coherence in your group especially you two.” She said in accusing tone.

 

Taeyeon looked outside while I plopped myself on the bed. “What about us?”

 

She looked at me warningly and put both of her hands on her hips. “Jung.”

“Noted.” Taeyeon said quietly,

 

“Good. And finally, I know you’re all tired but I need smiles and positivity alright?” she said then gave me a pointed look.

 

“I smile.” I shrugged and fished out my phone from my bag.

 

She grabbed her purse and headed to the door, “Few hours from now, you’ll practic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter