I Got A 'Boy' 2

Inside the Life of Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(cont...)

 

"So you're jealous?"  Yuri grins then cups my face to make me look at her.

 

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. You're so dumb." I try to push her away from me

 

"You are really jealous!" she laughs  then hugs me tightly.

 

"Ew. I can feel your sweat~ Go awaaay." I whine like a little kid

 

I push her more but she insists to keep still.

 

"Look at Seohyun. She's really a grown up now."

 

I pout as I rest my head on her shoulder. ''You enjoy peforming wth Henry right?"

 

"What-"

 

I feel an arm pat my shoulder. "Go change your clothes now. We'll perform IGAB after mine and Tiffany's stage."

 

I look to where the voice is coming. It's Taeyeon wearing an all-white outfit, hair is in a messy ponytail.

 

"Lost in love eh?" Yuri gives her a little smile. "Looking good kid leadeo."

 

"I always look good." Taeyeon snorts then tilts my head to my direction "You look.." she narrows her eyes and leans closer. In return, I take a small step backward.

 

"What is your problem?" I raise a brow

 

She glances at Yuri then gives a smug look "I don't know."

 

"Taeyeon. Tiffany. It's your turn to perform~ Get up there~" the PD-nim suddenly shouts. Taeyeon glances one more time to me then walks to the stage.

 

"She's weird." I mumble to myself then face Yuri while furrowing my brows. "I look like what?"

 

Yuri shrugs then holds me on both of my shoulders while looking at me seriously. I blink a couple of times while looking at her

 

"You look like my future girlfriend" she grins widely then laughs. I slap her hand then frown "Yahhhhhhh~~ That hurts~~~ It's true anywayyyyy"

 

"Whatever." I shake my head lightly while smiling. This girl, really. Dork as always. I glance at the stage where Taeyeon and Tiffany are singing. Their voices blend smoothly and I must admit, they are the most passionate singers in GG.

 

"They look really good together right?" Yuri  pulls away from me and starts picking up her costume for I Got A Boy.

 

"They're TaeNy. Of course they look sooooo good together that their fans are so crazy about shipping them." I laugh as I pick up my own costume.

 

Yuri nods as she walks to one of the dressing rooms. "Indeed. But I believe to YulSic more. I'm soooo loyal to the royal."

 

I hear her giggle after she said that. I walk to the dressing room beside that then laughs "You read that line from a fan don't you?"

 

Silence. Why is this girl not answering. "YAH." I repeat but she still won't respond. Minutes later I come out of the dressing room while fixing my hair only to see Yuri infront of me while crossing her arms. I look down from her head to toe Well, I know Yuri's y but she doesn't need to flaunt it by wearing this.. Yuri's wearing a thing that looks like sports bra under a denim jacket and you can really see her perfect s line and flat tummy. Her hair fits that outfit perfectly. She looks perfect and gorgeous and y as ever.

 

"What are you looking at?" She leans closer and fixes the hem of my crop top. I feel my cheeks heat up as I shove away her hand and look away "Nothing."

 

She grins then cups my chin "Yes. Read that loyal to the royal somewhere.." she leans more "But oh, you know what? Unlike TaeNy, I don't ship us. I luxury cruise us." The next thing I know is that I feel a soft pair of lips on the edge of my own. I am blushing. I know I am blushing. I can feel it. I can feel the heat all over my body especially on my face. She plants another soft peck on my forehead then pulls away.  "Later, Sica-yah. I can't wait." The tall girl walks away from me and I am just here, Looking at her retreating figure dumbfoundedly.

 

"Saw everything!" Hyoyeon suddendly appears from nowhere

 

"OH MY GOD HYO!" I scream as I snap out in reality

 

"I saw the kiss!" Hyo pokes my waist as she smiles teasingly

 

"What?! Who kissed whooooo?" Sooyung suddenly walks to us. Hyoyeon just shrugs then points me using her lips. "Ask her."

 

"Sica-yah. Who kissed?" Sooyoung look at me expectantly as she raise her both brows

 

"Urgh--"

 

"What are you guys talking about?" Tiffany walks in as well together with Taeyeon. I glance nervously at Hyoyeon as the rest of the members walk inside

 

"SICAAAAAA. WHO KISSED???!" Sooyoung asks me again.

 

"What? Who? From what entertainment?" Sunny looks at me curiously

 

"Are they our friends?" Tiffany tilts her head. Taeyeon is just fixing her clothes while the two maknaes are just listening quietly.

 

"So..you saw some people kissing? What is it like?" Yuri suddenly asks while smiling innocently.

 

Hyoyeon suddenly nudges me "Yeah. Sica-yah. What is it like?"

 

I can feel the heat on my cheeks again as I look around to see the members' eyes are all on me. "Uhh.."

 

"GIRLS! IT'S TIME! GO UP HERE!"

 

I sigh loudly in relief. Saved by the PD-nim. I mumble then walk closer to Yuri to pinch her side and glare at her. She laughs as a response then all of us walk up to the stage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter