Polar Opposites

Inside the Life of Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: I'm sorry, I took so long to update....again)

 

Yuri's POV

 

"Taeng unnie. Yul unnie. Where have you been?" Seohyun asks as me and Taeyeon walk inside the house

 

"We--"

 

"Just went out for fresh air. I'll be going to my bed now." I smile and pat Seohyun's shoulder before walking out to mine and Yoona's room. I plop myself on bed and shut my eyes remembering the smile--the smirk plastered on Taeyeon's face when she said 'Maybe.' after that, we walk together but no words were exchanged between us. I frown. Ah Kim Taeyeon. You already have Tiffany, why do you need to be so selfish? I shut my eyes and sigh with the thought of Taeyeon getting Jessica. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream so loud in frustration. "Stop overthinking Kwon Yuri!!!!!!"

 

"What are you screaming about, Yul unnie?" Yoona suddenly turns on the light

 

"......." I pull the blanket to cover my face.

 

"Are you done cleaning already?" 

 

"Ne unnie, but why are you--"

 

"Good Night Yoonaaaaaa. " After that, I turn around and fake some snores to pretend I'm sleeping

 

"Aigoo." I hear her say. She turns off the light and lies down on her bed.

 

I shut my eyes as well and let myself slowly drift off to sleep.

 

***

Tiffany's POV

 

"Damn. I should have not drink a lot." I groan as I hold my head. I look at my phone and saw the time. "9 in the morning and nobody is awake." I yawn. "Are they all becoming Jessica now?" I chuckle at the thought and walk to the kitchen to prepare a cup of coffee.

 

"Tipani?" 

 

"Oh. Taetae~" I greet the stawberry blonde-haired midget with a warm smile

 

"Good Morning." she says as she sits down a chair.

 

"Coffee? Choco?" 

 

"Coffee would do." she smiles lighty and rests her chin on her palm.

 

I hum as I prepare both mine and Taeyeon's coffee, after that, I sit across Taeyeon who's now fidgeting with her fingers.

 

"Tipani. We haven't talked about...stuff."

 

"What is there to talk about Taetae?" I hold her hand "I love you and I know you feel the same." 

 

I look at her eyes but she avoids my gaze. "What about Nichkhun-oppa?"

 

"Is that what you are worrying all this time?"

 

"We both know there is something going on between you two." she sighs

 

"Taeyeon-ah, it's just part of the act. Media have been suspecting us that's why I need to do some scandal with him."

 

"Miyoung-ah, don't you think this is all too sudden?" she looks at me hesitantly

 

"Don't you want us to be together, Taetae?"

 

"I do. I wanted it for so long, 'us' for so long"

 

I pause for a while then look at her. "Wanted?" 

 

"I still do. I will always and forever want to be with you  Hwang Miyoung."

 

"Then stop worrying about things." I lean in and stare at Taeyeon. "I won't be able to stand it if you love somebody else. "

 

"My heart, it only belongs to you, right now, from now on, forever." 

 

Everything that I heard just now made me feel so special and relieved. I cup Taeyeon's cheeks and shut my eyes, slowly leaning my lips on to hers. I smile as I feel her lips move in sync with mine. I wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her closer as our kiss slowly becomes deeper. Everything evanescence except for me and Taeyeon. Right now, from now on, forever, this is what I want. Kim Taeyeon, she's mine..only mine and I would do anything just to keep things like this. 

 

"Ughh damn it.  My head~ I n--"

 

Taeyeon and I pull off as we see the owner of the familiar voice.

 

"Sica.." Taeyeon clears .

 

Jessica narrows her eyes then looks at me. "Good Morning to the both of you~ Don't mind me and just continue your--err... thing." 

 

It took me some seconds before recovering. I clear my throat as well. "Good Morning Jessi." I speak with my signature eyesmile.

 

"Good Morning.. Tiff." she smiles teasingly then she reaches for the cabinet to get some meds I guess?

 

"Join us for coffee." I suggest while following her with my eyes. I hold on Taeyeon's hand and lean my head on her shoulder

 

"Nah. I'll go back to sleep." she smiles  then proceeds on drinking the medicine. "Besides, you two are--" she looks at Taeyeon then back to me "..busy" she chuckles then turns around

 

"Sica.."

 

She tilts her head back to us. On the other hand, I slightly raise a brow and glance at Taeyeon.

 

"Yeah?" she blinks

 

I wonder what's going on inside her head

 

"Nothing." Taeyeon speaks in a low voice.

 

Now I'm more curious on what is inside Taeyon's mind. 

 

Jessica just shrugs then walks back upstairs.

 

Taeyeon slowly stands up and walks towards the fridge to get herself a glass of water. Why do I feel like the atmosphere became odd? 

 

"Taetae." I stand up as well and backhug her 

 

"Hm?" she holds my arm

 

"Lets continue." I snuggle closer

 

"Continue?"

 

I hum as a response and make her face me, putting down the glass, I wrap her arms around my waist then wrap my own arms around her nape. I lean in and close my eyes again.

 

"Ew TaeNy! Get a room please!" Sooyoung suddenly barges in that makes the both of us pull off

 

"Mind your own business lamp post~" I shout at her. "Taetae, do you wanna go in my room for a while?" I grin.

 

"Uhhh... I'm sort of hungry. I'll prepare breakfast for us first." Taeyeon nods.

 

I frown inside my head. Damn it. Why are there so many intruders for Pete's sake.

 

"Did someone just get turned down?" Sooyoung grins teasingly

 

"Shut up~" I cross my arms then sits back again.

 

"Yes Sooyoung. Shut up." Taeyeon sighs and plants a soft peck on my cheek.

 

"I'll just take a bath." I nod then stand up again.

 

"Are you mad?" Taeyeon whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter