Thinking Twice

Inside the Life of Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

Why can't I sleep? Why does it have to be tonight when tomorrow is our flight? I sighed and looked above. The night is so perfect.. So romantic.. Those stars that are shining brightly and the glow of the moon that lights up the dark sky. Indeed a romantic scenery for people inlove.

 

Being here in our dorm's balcony is relaxing, it lets you inhale some fresh air and exhales all the stress that you're feeling. I don't know why but when I'm inside the dorm, when I'm with Taeyeon, I feel suffocated. I feel anxious. I hate this feeling.

 

It's been months since we start ignoring each other purposely. I'm having a hard time to breathe whenever she's near. I've been trying really really hard to be used to this but I can't. Can't we just go back in time where I can hug her when I feel so scared. Can't we just go back in time where she can stand by my side when no one else did? 

 

'There was never TaengSic shidae. You just made it yourself. SoNyeo ShiDae needs to show a strong bond that's why I have to do those stuff even if I don't want to..and one more thing..stop trying to get my attention..it's irritating.'

 

I almost forgot.. All of that was a lie. A huge lie, Taeyeon only did all of those not for me but for the sake of fanservice. Maybe, she doesn't really see me as a friend. Maybe a bandmate, a co-worker, but not a friend and that . I always thought her as my bestfriend but I am wong. She hates me and that's the truth. I need to wake up.

 

'You will eventually get tired of it'

 

Maybe Yuri is right when she told me that. I am tired. I am tired of this situation. I am tired of being hurt.. If she doesn't want me in her life then why would I want her to be on mine? 

 

"Sica.."

 

I turned around to see who it wss and I saw the person I least expected to see..

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Fany." I said and she walked towards me.

 

"It's been a while since we last called each other Fany and Sica"  she chuckled

 

"Yeah."

 

"Don't you really like to answer long?" she asked and backhugged me.

 

"No." I said and we both laughed.

 

"Are you excited for tomorrow?"  she asked again and rested her chin onmy shoulder

 

"Not really."

 

"YAH!" she shouted

 

"Why?"

 

"Stop acting cold towards me. I am your bestfriend!" she pouted

 

"You are everybody's bestfriend Miyoung."

 

"It's TIFFANY~" she said with her English accent.

 

"Whatever."

 

She made me turn to face her and I just blinked.

 

"How are you and Yuri?" she asked like some MC from a variety show.

 

"We are just the best of friends Manager Hwang." I simply said and poked her cheek

 

"Really? But you're not that sweet to me. We are bestfriends too."  she pouted again.

 

"You're not that sweet to me like how you treat Taeyeon either."

 

"Jessi.. You know it's different." she sighed softly.

 

"How is it different?" I tilted my head.

 

"You know I love her and she loves me too.."

 

"Then what about the Thai guy?"

 

"Nichkhun?" she blinked

 

"Yeah.. Whatever. What about him?" I stared at Tiffany but she looked away.

 

"Jessi. You know that it's just a rumor...We're just friends."

 

"There's no smoke without fire, Tiff... and you can't hide anything from me." 

 

"I hate you Jessica Jung!" she frowned

 

"Don't worry, I hate you too." I chuckled but stopped when she sudddenly hugged me. "Jessi. I'm confused.."

 

"We all are.." I said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter