Legally Fragile

Inside the Life of Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

"Leader-nim." Sunny said as she approached and sat beside me on the living room. I just glanced at her and blinked as if asking what's up. "How are you?" She asked as she put down her cup of hot liquid of whatever.

 

"I'm fine." I nodded like I was convincing myself. "What's that?" I said, pointing at her cup.

 

Sunny blew air lightly and sipped her liquid whatever. "You don't sound like you are. Oh. This? Camomile tea. They say it's a good stuff with lots of benefits. Do you want some?"

 

I made a disgusted face. I ain't drinking that stuff. I am fine. Just fine. Perfectly fi--"

 

"SICAAAAAAA! GET BACK HERE YOU BRAAAAT!"I turned my head just to see Jessica running and Yuri trailing behind her. Both giggling and laughing like it's the end of the world.

 

"You two. Tone it down. The leader is mourning." Sunny stood up from her seat. Yuri and Jessica stopped running around and started catching their breath.

 

"Wae? What happened?" Yuri asked as she sat on the opposite couch. Jessica silently sat beside her and fished out her phone.

 

"Her mood died." Sunny laughed and left the three of us.

 

"What was she talking about?" Yuri asked as she wrapped an arm around Jessica's waist, peeking on her phone.

 

"Uhm. I don't kn--Don't mind the girl. "I shrugged and looked away. I fished out my own phone and scanned through the comments of our IGAB video. "They liked our new concept."

 

"Yeah. It's something new for them. A different vibe for SNSD. And I like the new vibe." Hyoyeon suddenly said as she descended from the stairs. "Good morning." She yawned and stretched while looking at the three of us.

 

"It's making me tired a lot." Jessica said in her most bored tone.

 

"You're always tired." Hyoyeon spat and sat beside me.

 

"I think Sica's really tired these days." I retorted as I looked her. Jessica and Hyoyeon looked at me weirdly and Yuri just rose a brow. "I mean.. she easily gets out of breath and becomes thinner these days."

 

"You're a keen observer. You must be looking at our Jessica a lot." Hyoyeon grinned.

 

I realized what I have just said and mentally shook my head. "It's quite obvious. You could ask Yuri."

 

"I didn't...notice that. I think Sica's fine. Are you fine?" Yuri looked at Jessica worriedly but Jessica just smiled and stood up. "I'm fine. Anyway.. I have to go to the bathroom now. Musical stuff."

 

"You're not going to eat anymore?" Hyoyeon asked

 

"Nope. Don't have time for that. I'm late." Jessica shouted as she walked to the bathroom.

 

Hyoyeon frowned as she watched Jessica disappear. "That girl is seriously skin and bones."

 

"She doesn't always have the appetite to eat." Yuri sighed as she shook her own head.

 

I stood up and faced Yuri, "Maybe she should drink some vitamins or something. We have a lot of schedules this week."

 

She nodded and I went back to my room with Fany. In the bed, I saw Tiffany still sleeping soundlessly and the drool from her lips is evident on her cheeks. I chuckled quietly and wiped it. When my finger was about to get in contact with her face, her eyes bursted open. "P..pani-ah."

 

She smirked and pulled me to lay beside her. "Byun."

 

"Mwo? I was just about to--"

 

"Sshhh." She pressed her index finger on my lips. "Good morning, Taetae."she said as she smiled and removed her finger from my lips.

 

"Good morning, Ppani-ah." I grinned and imitated her famous eyesmile which earned me a slap on my arm.

 

Tiffany snuggled and buried her face on my neck as she exhaled. "Let's sleep more?"

 

"Alright then." I sighed while her hair. I closed my eyes but for some weird reason, I just can't go back to sleep.
 

--

Yuri's POV

I looked at Taeyeon as she walked back to her room and smirked. "I seriously still can't believe it tho." I smiled as I clutched my phone on my chest.

 

Hyoyeon tilted her head on the side, "Can't believe what?"

 

I held my phone up in front of her face. "Read."

 

"520?" Hyoyeon frowned.

 

"YES. AND IT'S FROM JESSICA! LOOK!" I excitedly said as I pointed Jessica's name on the screen.

 

Hyoyeon's face distorted more, trying to comprehend what I'm trying to say. "Like do you have a 520 won debt to Sica and you're happy about it?"

 

I frowned as well and smacked her head. "Pabo!"

 

"YAH!" She smacked me back.

 

"520 means I love you in Chinese." I sad proudly as I his my phone.

 

Hyoyeon shook her head. "Isn't it normal for friends to say I love you?"

 

I rolled my eyes. "I mean it's out of the blue--

 

"Kwon Yul--" she exclaimed

 

"And that's why I came to her room this morning to confirm it."

 

Hyoyeon's eyes grew large as she leaned closer "Then?"

 

I took a deep breath and grinned. "She said..we're official."

 

Hyoyeon squealed as she hit my arm repeatedly. "REALLY?! REALLY?! OMOOOO."

 

I nodded repeatedly as I smiled, "I wouldn't let her slip away from me this time especially that Jessica's my girlfriend now."

--
Jessica's POV

"520"

 

I hid my phone after I pressed the send button to Yuri. I lie down with my tummy and curved a thin smile within my lips as I shut my eyes. "That would do."

 

"Sica.."

 

"Hmmm.."

 

"Sica, ireona."

 

"..."

 

"YAH!" I screamed as someone pulled the blanket away from my body. I looked at the intruder and saw Kwon Yuri's smiling face. The irritated feeling that I had slowly faded as she lie down beside me and grinned.

 

"520 huh?" She whispered softly on my ear. "Would you like to explain that further, princess?"

 

I grinned and stuck my tongue in response. "No."

 

She frowned as she held her phone on my face. "YAH. Elaborate 520!"

 

I shoved her phone away and buried my face on my pillow. "You know what 520 means so shut uppppp."

 

She chuckled playfully and protested "No. I don't know--"

 

I shut her up by pressing my lips to her. "I love you, pabo."

 

"L-love me as in? A-are we--"

 

"Don't you want us to?"

 

Yuri lowered down her head and softly sighed. "I mean..you don't need to rush about things--you know I'm willing to--"

 

I held her face and made her look in my eyes. "Kwon Yuri. Don't make it sound like I didn't think about this.." I brushed away the hair strands on her face. "I did. A couple of hundred times and I'm sure..about us."

 

Yuri's face brighten up as she pulled me into a warm embrace. I shut my eyes and sighed in content. This is exactly what I need. What I want..

 

"Thank you.. Sica-yah.. I've been waiting..hoping...wanting for this to happen for a really long time now. I love you. Always have. Always will." She said as she hugged me tighter.

 

I softly her back "I love you too, Yuri-ah."

 

Yuri slowly pulled away and held ny shoulders. "Now..can you say that one more time? That you're my girlfriend."

 

I squatted her hands and ran. "ONLY IF YOY CATCH MEEEE!"

 

"SICAAAAAAA! GET BACK HERE YOU BRAAAAT!" Yuri yelled as she ran after me. We were tunning like kids until Sunny spoke.

 

"You two. Tone it down. The leader is mourning."

 

We stopped running around and I started to catch my breath. I get a easily out of breath these days.

 

"Wae? What happened?" Yuri asked as she sat on the opposite couch of Taeyeon. I sat beside Yuri and brought out my phone.

 

"Her mood died." Sunny laughed and left the three of us. This girl, jinjja. She always has to be mysterious and stuff.

 

"What was she talking about?" Yuri asked as she wrapped an arm around my waist.

 

"Uhm. I don't kn--Don't mind the girl. " Taeyeon awkwardly responded. She was quiet for some moments until she spoke, "They liked our new concept."

 

"Yeah. It's something new for them. A different vibe for SNSD. And I like the new vibe." Hyoyeon suddenly said. I looked up from my phone and saw her descending from the stairs. "Good morning." She yawned and stretched while looking at the three of us.

 

What's to like about? The powerful and troublesome steps? "It's making me tired a lot."

 

"You're always tired." Hyoyeon said as she sat down beside Taeyeon.

 

"I think Sica's really tired these days." Taeyeon suddenly spoke as she looked at me. I felt Yuri's arm stiffen a bit and I looked at Taeyeon weirdly "I mean.. she easily gets out of breath and becomes thinner these days." She quickly looked away.

 

"You're a keen observer. You must be looking at our Jessica a lot." Hyoyeon teased and I mentally kicked her on the face.

 

"It's quite obvious. You could ask Yuri." She said in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter