Dangyunhaji

Inside the Life of Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A/N: Hi. So the majority said that I should continue the time frame so I did. Please bear with this crappy chapter and the following ones because I haven't done this for a long time and I think I already at this.

 Since a lot of time has passed, events from 2013 are already blurry so I’m not going to be much detailed about them.

I am deeply sorry as well that this took more than a month because I just graduated and I went on a vacation afterwards. Tbh, this is just the first part of my update and I'm not yet done with the second part but this will do for now cause I know i owe you this.

I am also thinking if I should use 3rd POV to make the pace faster. Any thoughts?

Okay. Enough talking. Let's go. Sorry in advance. :)

 

--

*a week after the accident*

Jessica’s POV

 

“So in a few days, we’ll go to the Philippines, right?” Sunny asked Tiffany who was busy writing things down in her pink notebook. It was one of those rare nights when all members are here at the dorm doing nothing.

 

“Do we have to go a day earlier? Because we’re in the middle of promotion.” Yuri asked as well.

 

Tiffany put down her pen and looked up at the girls. “Yes. At January 19 and no, we don’t need to go a day earlier, we’ll just arrive in the morning.”

 

“Do you have plans to see your brother, though?” I leaned my head on the arm-rest of the couch.

 

“I’ve contacted him a while ago. He hasn’t responded yet.” Tiffany glanced at me then smiled. “How are you?” She stood and sat in front of me.

 

“I’m fine.”  I said in a bored tone.

 

“You always say you are.” Tiffany frowned and looked at Yuri. “Doesn’t she?”

 

Yuri looked at me then back at Tiffany. “Yes. Are you really fine, nae sarang?”

 

“That’s cheesy and unnecessary.” Sunny snorted which made me laugh.

 

“I am truly and sincerely fine.” I sat straight and rolled my eyes at them.

 

“Unnie. I’d like to show you something. Come to my room.” Yoona suddenly said just as she descended from the stairs.

 

“Which unnie?” Tiffany tilted her head.

 

“Her favorite unnie.” I announced and went to Yoona’s direction.

 

“Yah. I’m a candidate!” Yuri countered.

 

“You’re an oppa.” Sunny chuckled.

 

“Yah--” Yuri shouted and threw the midget a pillow.

 

“Yes. This unnie.” Yoona grinned and dragged me upstairs to her room. I can still hear the commotions below until Yoona pushed and locked the door close.

 

“What is it?” I asked and sat on her bed. She sat beside me while clutching her phone.

 

“Well… There is someone.” Yoona started then looked at her phone. Her cheeks visibly had a tinge of pink.

 

Oh. That I didn’t expect. Yoona has a lot of guys swooning over him but she’s never that interested with anyone. I wonder who captured my baby’s heart. “Yah. Im Yoona. Malhaebwa. You’re dating? Nugu?”

 

“I am not yet dating, unnie. But..well..” She trailed off which made me rose a brow curiously.

 

“But you think you like him?” I continued for her. “Who’s the lucky guy?”

 

“I guess...it’s still not on that stage.  I just think Seunggi oppa is so adorable, and funny, and cute.” She said then bit her lower lip.

 

“Lee Seunggi?” I tilted my head a bit. Now that was not a shocking name. I’ve known that guy for a long time and it’s no secret that his ideal type is my little rascal.  I narrowed my eyes a bit because Yoona’s face is turning pinker and pinker each second and I’d like to put her in the hot seat more. “So you like Lee Seunggi?”

 

“Unnie. I told you I still don’t like him yet.” She stuttered and hid her face on a pillow.

 

“Yet?” I tried my best to stop myself from smiling. Really. This girl is so cute.

 

“That’s not what I mean! Unnie!” she exclaimed while still covering her face.

 

“What did you mean then?” I gave her an expectant look. When she buried her face deeper on the pillow, I let out a soft chuckle. “Kidd.” I messed her hair then wrapped an arm around her small frame. “Seunggi is a great man. I haven’t heard any scandals about him.” I stopped then pulled the pillow away from his face and held both of her shoulders. “Though if he tries to harm you in any sort, consider him dead.” I saw Yoona’s face contort a bit before she gave me that soft yet goofy smile of hers.

 

“So... you approve of it?” She asked hopingly.

 

“I thought it’s still getting-to-know-each-other stage?” I rose a brow teasingly.

 

“That’s what I mean.” Yoona frowned yet still talked in a cute voice. “Do you approve of us getting to know each other? Because your opinion really matters.”

 

My opinion matters?  I messed her hair once more than smiled. I am more than touched. “Yeah I approve of it. Do you want other unnies to know it, though?”

 

“Not now, I guess?” Yoona looked at me as if she was considering my advice.

 

“For me, you should be sure of things first before making any public move. By public, meaning to your other unnies and friends. It’s still your decision though! Lee Seunggi is a respectable guy. You can always show him off to your friends.” I winked which earned a strong smack from her.

 

Yoona leaned her head on my shoulder and gave a soft sigh. “Thank you, Sica unnie.”

 

“No prob--” somebody’s knocking cut me mid-sentence. “Shika-yah. Yoona-yah. Come out. We’re playing something downstairs. Sooyoung’s going nuts.” Hyoyeon called out. It was obvious that she just finished laughing based on her shaky breath.

 

I looked at Yoona as if asking if she wants to go and she nodded. “We’re coming.” I told Hyoyeon. Yoona pulled away from me then stood.

 

“Kaja?” she grinned and offered her hand. I gladly accepted it and together we walked out the room. We found Hyoyeon still at the top of the stairs, probably waiting for us.

 

“We’re playing ‘Dangyunhaji. (of course)” Hyoyeon explained as we descended.

 

“Dangyunhaji?”Yoona asked.

 

“It’s a game from the variety show Xman and is playe by two persons or teams.” Hyoyeon answered.

 

“Whatever the other person is saying, you must answer with dangyunhaji else you’ll lose.” I added. As we arrived at the living room. Sunny and Taeyeon were playing the game. The girls were divided into two teams. Sunny, Yuri, and Seohyun. Then Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung. Sunny and Taeyeon though are clearly in front of their team-mates. At the center, there were bottles of beer.

 

“You.” Sunny started and pointed at Taeyeon’s face, clearly holding back her laughter. “You think I’m a better singer than you, right?”

 

Taeyeon’s jaw dropped a bit while the other members laughed. The leader shook her head while smiling. “Dangyunhaji.” Cheers from Sooyoung and Tiffany filled the dorm.

 

“What’s at stake?” I asked Hyoyeon as we sat on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter