trying

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan wake up with a warm arm on his waist. Look around, he just realizes that sehun is sleeping beside him. he knows that sehun won’t bear a second without sleeping with Luhan. Just like habit, Sehun only can sleep whenever Luhan is around. But of course Luhan is not, even he can sleep on the bathroom floor. he smiles and stare at his boyfriend close eyes, trailing his finger on Sehun’s face lightly, afraid to wake him up. He just can’t get enough wonder how can he can’t fallin to this perfect guy, why do his heart beat won’t beats to this perfect guy just like how it used to be when he was with Jong in.

 

Remembered about jong in, he saw a flashback yesterday. He was so happy to saw that Jong in was fine, he can smile widely, he laughing with his other friend. Some relieved sigh was out of his lung, to know that jong in can manage himself fine. But when he walked closer that day, he can catch shocked eyes on kai, was there a hateful stare or just unbelievable stare. He didn’t seem figure it out. His heart beat wouldn’t stop beat hard and he had to hide it in front of Sehun. Making Sehun hurt is his last wish. He forced himself to keeping his smile all day long, even when he had to put a mask and smile at Jong in, he knew that it killed him. looking at that face, the one you love the most, but you can’t hold him, kissed him and throw yourself at him crashed Luhan fragile heart. But Sehun was there, he hold Luhan’s hand and give him the calmest smile, and that made him relax and cooling down.

But then he saw Jong in just get up and take a stepped out of the café, it made him a bit sad. Did it because he was there and made Jong in felt uncomfortable, or because he hate him so much until have him breath the same air in the same room suffocated him. he looked at Sehun and sehun just ruffled his hair.

“he just not feeling well” Sehun smile and he knew, Sehun smile always like a magic, it always can Luhan smile again.

 

Sehun bite luhan finger, and luhan cried in pain. Luhan didn’t realize that he dozed off thinking about Jong in when his finger stayed to long on Sehun lips.

“aah…” Luhan pull his finger and hit sehun lightly “don’t eat mine, just eat yours”

“yours more yummy” a smirk form on Sehun face and Luhan just roll his eyes “stupid”

Luhan get up and start to walk to the bathroom when a hand stops him “my morning kiss” sehun pouting cutely at Luhan, Luhan giggle and coming closer to sehun. Sehun smile and lean forward “ask your mama baby~~” luhan wishpers at Sehun lips and run away from Sehun with his loud laughing sound, when sehun just leave there with a little smile looks at his pink lips.

My life won’t be more perect

***

Jong in just wake up from his sleep. He narrowed his sleep due the sunlight from his large window, to blinded by the light he shut his eyes again and rolling on his stomach. He felt his bone is suddenly crashing and sore everywhere. His head felt like a million hummer going on his head. He can’t remember anything. Just pain that felt killed him.

He trying to sit up and massage his scalp that is damn hurt. He still can taste the soju from last and it makes his mouth felt dry. His stomach felt strange that makes him want to throw up. He is really felt like a crap.

Jong in walk through the kitchen just to find D.O is in his kitchen chopping something. He tries to remember some missing piece from last night. But his head felt so damn hurt that he gives up. He looks at the couch just to find Kris and chanyeol sleeping there with their weir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter