start over again

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“what is really wrong with you bastard?”

“what”

“inviting him, invited your enemy? Are you out of your mind?... where did you put that damn brain huh…?? Can’t you see how's he looked at Luhan…”

Sehun was pulled by Baekhyun and cornered, he can sure see the anger light there in Baekhyun eyes, and he know why. Of course invited Jong in was the most stupid thing he ever done. When he knows that Luhan still Loves Jong in, and so do Jong in.

He already tries to hide his feeling this far, he just want to show Jong in who own Luhan, how he loves Luhan. And he hopes that Jong in will understand that and takes a step back and never coming back to try steal Luhan away from him. because if he do, sure Sehun will just die, because even the wind know Luhan is Sehun’s air and without Luhan’s around, he lost his breath and he’ll die.

Along the dinner time, he pretend didn’t aware how Jong in will stole glances towards Luhan, he just tried to calm, and even inside him was boiled in jealous. How jong in will smile when he just look at smiling Luhan, some other time he just want to turn around and punch Jong in right on his eyes. But he tried to calm his anger, well he is infamous for his stoic face, and pretending infront of Jong was not really that hard. Watching documentary about how wild the nature, he just imagine it was he and Jong In were there, fighting to survive, to claim what was him. Imagine he can killed Jong in there right infront of his eyes, not a bad imagination for him.

“I know… you don’t have to act like the wise old man”

“Yah!! Oh hun…”

“just shut up, we don’t want Lu hear this right?”

“you bastard… you just give that prick a chance to coming closer to my son”

“no… he wont”

“what…??!! really…”

“yeah… he wont…”

If he still has the things called heart, he won’t…

If he really try to steal him away, Sehun knows that he won’t just sit there and watch. Sure he will do something about that, even if he has to killing some one who once he called hyung.

***

Jong In missed him, that is what printed on his head as he takes a step closer to the person who beautifully choosing some carrots right in front of his eyes. He stands there by the street like a fan boy who just met his idol. He miss him, and jong in takes another step forward with a shaking nervous hand and drums like heart beat.

Jong in try to open his mouth to produce some sound but nothing come out from his lung, just shaking breath can be heard by him. So he just standing there, half of his body felt numb because of his weak heart, and his eyes can’t catch any movement but Luhan. He watches how beautiful luhan’s hand picking some carrots and potatoes, maybe he want to makes curry with that. How music like his voice, so gentle and smoth, like how they used to sound before, more beautiful that the orchestra in spain (I don’t really know how to explain this). And his hair, blew by the wind, felt so soft. He wonders if that fluffy hair still as smoth as before, but sure know, even baby air won’t felt smoth as Luhan has.

He miss touching Luhan, holding his hand, hearing his laugh, runs his hand on that fluffy hair, play with him, loving him. he just miss him like crazy, he miss him…

He sees how Luhan brows frowning when he can’t get a deal price, but he stills pay for it with his famous pout. Luhan puts the carrots and potatoes inside his bags and bowing to the seller. Jong in knows that it’s just kind of time to luhan sees him, because when Luhan turn around, surely he will see the pale Jong in with dumb expression in front of him.

“oh… Kai?” Luhan wide eyes and surprise voice sound cute in Jong in’s ears, Jong in smiles and nod to Luhan

“… hei…” jong in finally can make a single sound which sound strange like he just swallowed a big walnut on his throat, and his awkward smile won’t help either

But then, he sees the brightest light in front of him when Luhan smile at him, he just fells fainted by that.

***

Sehun just sit on the café chair with his coffee late and a slice of black berry cheese chake silently. He expecting his evening time will be walk slowly and peaceful without any disturbing sound like whining Baekhyun or angry Baekhyun. Luhan still outside for maybe another an hour. He said that he wants to walk around the old street like how he used to be before, alone. He sure really worry about that deer hanging out alone, but threaten by his lovely deer not a lovely scene too. So he let Luhan wondering around by himself than he forced to sleep outside for a week. Of course Baekhyun who heard about that won’t stay silent and roaring about Luhan’s safety, but Sehun just being Sehun he is, he slipped out the house and run away from Baekhyun.

He slurps his latte from his cup in slow motion, enjoying the taste and the scent makes by the coffee, it makes him relax for a wile. He loves enjoying evening with a small bite of cake and a cup of Coffee, Luhan loves to bake him any kind of cakes to company his evening coffee time, and he also loves when…

“Yah…!!! How dare you leave me alone…!!!” Sehun rolls his eyes as he hears the most irritated voice he put on the last list he want to hear. He bit knows that his evening coffee time will ruined by this eyeliner monster

“what the hell are you doing here baek?” he calmly asking Baekhyun who already sit on the chair in front of him “you can just hang out by your self and…”

“and get lost? You hate me that much till you want to get rid of me? Or do you wish me to get lost from your life so you can peacefully eat my son alive?... Jerk…” Baekhyun shoot a sharp gaze at Sehun, sehun gulp his saliva and clear his throat

“how can i…” sehun barely finished his words when baekhyun kick Sehun sin under the table with a little to much power and makes Sehun whine in pain “” Baekhyun ssaid as he digs the black berry cheese cake infront of him. sehun just hissed in pain holding his sin without getting any simpatic glance from his called friend infront of him.

 After some minutes passed by their silent breath, they try to make some normal conversation, just like really normal conversation they used to have before Sehun introduced Luhan to Baekhyun. They alk about their activity they do when they were apart, or how Baekhyun parents does or how Sehun jerk family doing, the weather, the food and even their other friends.  But as he knows normal doesn’t really work on Baekhyun. Their conversation turns out as quarrel and a low shout at each other. And silent eat them once again.

“I miss Lulu~~” Baekhyun say suddenly as he finish up his second slices of strawberry cake.

“why should you miss him when I’m the one who called as his Boyfriend?” Sehun plays with his phone like aping something there, games, or messaging with his other friends

“I’m his Mom” Bakhyun snort as he plains to order another slice of Strawberry cake.

“you are ing Guy, and he has his Mom already” Sehun put his phone on the table and rolls his eyes when he sees that another strawberry cake places at his table “stop wasting my money”

“don’t be so chinchy, i’m just eat some slices… it’s nothing” baekhyun smiles at Sehun lovingly as an innocent boy act makes Sehun rolls his eyes more

“just eat that and let’s go home, it 5 already and I am afraid that Luhan in home now” sehun take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter